Why does desperate Trump have to LIE so much?

Perhaps eating all that junk food has clogged synaptic activity in his brain, i.e., early onset of dementia.

Does Trump realize he's a pathological liar, or is he "innocent" and simply sloppy, stupid, and senile (SSS) at his age 70?

In the three Presidential debates, for which a Canadian newspaper fact-checked their statements, Trump said 104 false things, Clinton only 13.

Donald Trump made 37 false claims in final debate | Toronto Star

because it's what he does...and his trumpeter minions don't care

i heard the guy who wrote trump's autobiography say that trump always lies and when you're around him and his family it's almost like it would be rude to contradict them. but it's apparently a family trait. listening to donald and junior, it seems pretty clear that the observation is a correct one.

Perhaps eating all that junk food has clogged synaptic activity in his brain, i.e., early onset of dementia.

he has a dipshit from Beerfart and a dipshit from Fox telling what to say and how to say it, lying is their mo.

Does Trump realize he's a pathological liar, or is he "innocent" and simply sloppy, stupid, and senile (SSS) at his age 70?

In the three Presidential debates, for which a Canadian newspaper fact-checked their statements, Trump said 104 false things, Clinton only 13.

Donald Trump made 37 false claims in final debate | Toronto Star
Which of your hitlerys lies inspire you most?
ALL politicians lie or stretch truths, but 104 vs 13 ... give me a break from your weak defense!
:)

Does Trump realize he's a pathological liar...
I think it could be argued that there is a difference between actually lying - saying something that you KNOW isn't true - and what Trump does - streaming cartoonish hyperbole and just tossing out whatever comes to mind at that precise moment.

If you don't know something, it's not necessarily lying if you say it, because you don't know what you're talking about.

My favorite example: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me". Now, how in the fuck would he know that? He doesn't! So he's simply speaking out of abject ignorance and not necessarily lying.

I guess. Just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here.

:spinner:

I think it could be argued that there is a difference between actually lying - saying something that you KNOW isn't true - and what Trump does - streaming cartoonish hyperbole and just tossing out whatever comes to mind at that precise moment.

If you don't know something, it's not necessarily lying if you say it, because you don't know what you're talking about.

My favorite example: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me". Now, how in the fuck would he know that? He doesn't! So he's simply speaking out of abject ignorance and not necessarily lying.

So in my SSS reference (sloppy, stupid, and senile), Trump is simply sloppy?
Is that the kind of President we want representing USA in meetings among world leaders?

So in my SSS reference (sloppy, stupid, and senile), Trump is simply sloppy?
Is that the kind of President we want representing USA in meetings among world leaders?
I think I'd call it negligent sloppiness.

And no.

I think that there is a difference between political puffery and the deliberate destruction of evidence in to obstruct a criminal investigation..

Just sayin'.

Anyone who voted for a known criminal for POTUS is a jackass.

Congrats if your candidate gets impeached.

I think that there is a difference between political puffery and the deliberate destruction of evidence in to obstruct a criminal investigation..
The political puffery reflects on your statement.
The FBI director, when he made a statement with facts, indicated that his agency found no evidence that any work-related emails were “intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.”

HillaryBehindBars.jpg

Anyone who voted for a known criminal for POTUS is a jackass.

Congrats if your candidate gets impeached.

Brings back memories of Andrew Jackson, the genocidal white supremacist who defied the Supreme Court to "remove" the Cherokee. I grew up in a small town named after this hateful jackass, and the indoctrinated backwater inbred idiots of that town still yet today call their sports teams the "Jackson Indians". Ya just can't make up shyte like that.

Forum List

Back