Why does Donald Trump resonate with Americans?

It wasn't exactly a glowing article.

"Trump is a jackass, but... ANGER!!!!"

It makes his supporters look like dopes.

Only when analyzed by a queer liberal.... But we forgive you, we know it must be HARD!

No. Try reading your own article. Not one good thing was said about Trump as a person or a candidate.

The only thing IMPORTANT was...He's WAY BETTER then a corrupt, lying, criminal, murdering bitch, Hillary!

Only when analyzed by a queer liberal.... But we forgive you, we know it must be HARD!

No. Try reading your own article. Not one good thing was said about Trump as a person or a candidate.

The only thing IMPORTANT was...He's WAY BETTER then a corrupt, lying, criminal, murdering bitch, Hillary!

The article doesn't even say that. :lol:

I, of course, paraphrased.... The author MIGHT not see tomorrow if he printed that.... SHIT HAPPENS with that bitch!

U.N. Official 'ACCIDENTALLY' Crushes Own Throat Right Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton.
www.zerohedge.com/.../un-official-accidentally-crushes-own-throat-right-...
Zero Hedge
7 days ago - While the U.N. claimed that he had died from a heart attack, local police ... Crushes Own Throat Right Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton.

I, of course, paraphrased.... The author MIGHT not see tomorrow if he printed that.... SHIT HAPPENS with that bitch!

U.N. Official 'ACCIDENTALLY' Crushes Own Throat Right Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton.
Zero Hedge
7 days ago - While the U.N. claimed that he had died from a heart attack, local police ... Crushes Own Throat Right Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton.

People have a way with becoming corpses when they are affiliated with the Clintons.

Zero Hedge

People have a way with becoming corpses when they are affiliated with the Clintons.

Yes they do...OVER 90 of them since he was a governor..... Coincidence?.....I believe the odds were calculated at 3.5 Trillion to one.....WOW!!!!!!!

Zero Hedge

Yes they do...OVER 90 of them since he was a governor..... Coincidence?.....I believe the odds were calculated at 3.5 Trillion to one.....WOW!!!!!!!

You'd think the Clintons were the most powerful people in the world. Dude couldn't get his dick sucked without being impeached, but they're just killing people left and right with impunity.

Zero Hedge

You'd think the Clintons were the most powerful people in the world. Dude couldn't get his dick sucked without being impeached, but they're just killing people left and right with impunity.

Now BarronLand.... it just shows you how hard it is for Billy Boy to get a decent blow job, but MURDER is a snatch!

2457036355_4b59b0ffd1.jpg

"Why does Donald Trump resonate with Americans?"

As already correctly noted: he doesn’t.

Most Americans find him repulsive – his 60 percent disapproval rating is evidence of that.
Hillary's Campaign Remains Frustrated Over Low Approval Ratings
www.newsmax.com/Politics/Hillary-Clinton...approval/.../732333/
Newsmax Media
Efforts to make Hillary Clinton more appealing to voters isn't apparently working, based on recent poll numbers - and it's frustrating her .

Zero Hedge

They are highly connected with the Rockefeller family.David Rockefeller was behind his rise. You don't know the things that I do. They are part of the elite and protected class. Clinton and Bush Sr ran the cocaine trade.during Iran/Contra. It was agreed that Bill "drop trou" would be president in in 1992 during a meeting of the CFR in 1984. They plan the elections ahead of time. Barrypuppet's "coming out" speech at the DNC convention in 2004 sealed it for him for 2008. Monicagate was just a cover-up for the real scandal that was Chinagate.. Do some reading....do some research......have some intellectual curiosity.

Many answers to that...here's one mans thoughts on it!

The Charleston Gazette-Mail ^ | July 10, 2016 | David A. Latif

By many accounts Donald Trump is a deeply flawed political candidate. It is difficult to imagine a bigger narcissist, at least by his public persona. Even on the day of the tragic Orlando, Florida slayings by a person probably radicalized by the Islamic State’s warped version of Islam, he managed to self-congratulate himself by tweeting: “Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don’t want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

”Many have viewed his comments during the past year as misogynist and xenophobic. His disparaging comments targeting those who disagree with him are full of vitriol, and beyond the pale of what many would view as acceptable political discourse. In short, Donald Trump often attacks the person rather than debating the issues. This strategy is contrary to theories of supportive communication. Despite these flaws, and against long odds, Trump has vanquished a large field of rivals and has ascended to be the presumptive nominee of a major political party. The question that has to be asked is “what explains Trump’s popularity?”

One answer trumps all others (no pun intended): Donald Trump has used his charisma to tap into the widespread anger and discontent of a significant portion of the United States population.

Trump rocks because warts and all, he's the first proudly, openly pro-American candidate since Reagan rode off into the sunsrt

Forum List

Back