Why does everyone hate Jews?

Perhaps you should include some context when you attempt to use Scripture.

From the verse immediately prior:

"Their princes were brighter than snow and whiter than milk, their bodies more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like lapis lazuli.”
‭‭Lamentations‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Lamentations 4:7 Their princes were brighter than snow and whiter than milk, their bodies more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like lapis lazuli. | New International Version (NIV) | Download The Bible App Now

If we use only your verse, we are to believe that Jews were black, unrecognizable as people, with dry, wrinkled skin, mere skeletons walking around.

They were also cannibals, if you take this one out of context:

“With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed.”
‭‭Lamentations‬ ‭4:10‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Lamentations 4:10 With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed. | New International Version (NIV) | Download The Bible App Now

Now, will you actually be honest and admit that verse was describing people under punishment and in very dire straits, and not describing their general appearance? If not, you'll be forced to acknowledge that they were black people being ruled by white people, and the next step will be to name those white people.
Not exactly sure what you think you proved by providing the other verses? What do you think debunks the fact that visage means appearance and matches with what we know about famine induced hyper-pigmentation? For example you seem to be ignorant of the fact that rubies are naturally brown and ruddy is a dark reddish brown. I am eager to destroy each one of your points.

You also missed their princes being white as snow and how white people are ruddy when they are healthy and exposed to the sun, wheras black people don't usually gain much color from health and the sun, at least my grandchildren don't. Who were these white people who ruled over the black people? Or maybe you think they went from white healthy people to black starving cannibals?
No I didnt miss it. You just misinterpreted it.

Their princes were brighter than snow and whiter than milk, their bodies more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like lapis lazuli.

Using white in this context is a reference to purity. You obviously cant be whiter than milk and at the same time brown like rubies.

Ruddy means reddish & ruby's are reddish.
No. Thats just some bullshit white people made up. Ruddy is the color of dried blood. This was the color of the Hebrews like so many African americans prior to the famine. As you see in the bible passage their skin color went from ruddy to Blacker than coal. Black people are the only people on the planet that this happens to when starving.

Actually went from very white with a healthy flush. Or maybe that was just the ruling class. Gotta have an accurate starting point.

Why should we allow the most dumb & criminal in society to have the most kids?

Not to worry. They don't have the most kids.

Any man who wants to become a priest and peddle godflesh for chump change isn't allowed to have any children.

If you don't believe me, ask the Pope.

About 2% of Catholic Priests are pedophiles, certainly not an extreme demographic.

But, of course you express your Jewish inspired anti-Catholic bigotry, anyways.

How about all those Jewish Liberal Hollywood peoples who are pedophiles? Like Harvey Weinstein, James Toback, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Bryan Singer, Brian Peck, Martin Weiss, Andrew Kreisberg, Dustin Hoffman, etc.

Besides, your Jews have a ORAL pedophile tradition called Metzitzah B'peh, where a type of Rabbi called a Mohel sucks on the bloody genitals of a little baby.

Any man who wants to become a priest and peddle godflesh for chump change isn't allowed to have any children.

About 2% of Catholic Priests are pedophiles, certainly not an extreme demographic.

How about all those Jewish Liberal Hollywood peoples who are pedophiles? Like Harvey Weinstein, James Toback, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Bryan Singer, Brian Peck, Martin Weiss, Andrew Kreisberg, Dustin Hoffman, etc.

Besides, your Jews have a ORAL pedophile tradition called Metzitzah B'peh, where a type of Rabbi called a Mohel sucks on the bloody genitals of a little baby.

Wow.. thats something.

I heard that most people in jail are christians. I heard that some even become serial killers cannibals and politicians.

Wow.. thats something.

I heard that most people in jail are christians. I heard that some even become serial killers cannibals and politicians.

This is a Christian dominant nation, in fact only less than 2% of Americans even practice Judaism.

You don't think there's Jewish origins serial killers like David Berkowitz, or Joel Ripfkin, Harvey Glatman?
or Jewish mass shooters like David Katz, Baruch Goldstein, Ami Popper, etc.
or Jewish origins stab sprees like Maksim Gelman, or Yishai Schlissel?

Wow.. thats something.

This is a Christian dominant nation, in fact only less than 2% of Americans even practice Judaism.

You don't think there's Jewish origins serial killers like David Berkowitz, or Joel Ripfkin, Harvey Glatman?

I'm sure I can come up with a longer and more disturbing list of strange and evil things that Christians have done, even in the name of the Lord.

A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggle for dominion over the minds of all people. Its not about black or white, Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, male or female, gay or straight, cop or criminal.

No one is immune. Stop prancing around like a blithering idiot as if you weren't drowning in the same shit.

Smarten up.

Wow.. thats something.

I'm sure I can come up with a longer and more disturbing list of strange and evil things that Christians have done, even in the name of the Lord.

A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggle for dominion over the minds of all people. Its not about black or white, Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, male or female, gay or straight, cop or criminal.

No one is immune.

Smarten up.

There's nearly 320 million Christian Americans, for 6 million Jewish Americans.
That's only LEGAL counts, there's far more Christian Americans as "Illegal Immigrants"

So, why would it be surprising that there is more wrong Christians, there are more Christians.

But, what about on a per capita or proportionate basis?

Not exactly sure what you think you proved by providing the other verses? What do you think debunks the fact that visage means appearance and matches with what we know about famine induced hyper-pigmentation? For example you seem to be ignorant of the fact that rubies are naturally brown and ruddy is a dark reddish brown. I am eager to destroy each one of your points.

You also missed their princes being white as snow and how white people are ruddy when they are healthy and exposed to the sun, wheras black people don't usually gain much color from health and the sun, at least my grandchildren don't. Who were these white people who ruled over the black people? Or maybe you think they went from white healthy people to black starving cannibals?

Their princes were brighter than snow and whiter than milk, their bodies more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like lapis lazuli.

Using white in this context is a reference to purity. You obviously cant be whiter than milk and at the same time brown like rubies.

No. Thats just some bullshit white people made up. Ruddy is the color of dried blood. This was the color of the Hebrews like so many African americans prior to the famine. As you see in the bible passage their skin color went from ruddy to Blacker than coal. Black people are the only people on the planet that this happens to when starving.

Actually went from very white with a healthy flush. Or maybe that was just the ruling class. Gotta have an accurate starting point.
Nope. Have someone that knows what they are talking about read it to you.

“whiter than milk” is a reference to a vow to stay spiritually pure. It doesnt say the body went from white to ruddy. Only a person just learning to read would come to that conclusion.

“Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.”

See there is a comma. There is no reference to change until after their bodies are described as ruddy. That change is from ruddy to Black as coal. No matter how hard you try you cant make a white person visage Black. Get a dictionary and it will tell you that visage is your appearance.

“whiter than milk” is a reference to a vow to stay spiritually pure. It doesnt say the body went from white to ruddy. Only a person just learning to read would come to that conclusion.

“Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.”

See there is a comma. There is no reference to change until after their bodies are described as ruddy. That change is from ruddy to Black as coal. No matter how hard you try you cant make a white person visage Black. Get a dictionary and it will tell you that visage is your appearance.
“They are not known in the streets”
You might try not omitting parts of the verse.
They turned Black from hunger and thus nobody recognized them.
Next...

Next...
I didnt omit anything and I agree. They turned Black from hunger. No one turns Black from hunger except people that have dark brown skin. Its called famine induced hyper-pigmentation. Thanks for backing me up on that point.

Next...
I didnt omit anything and I agree. They turned Black from hunger. No one turns Black from hunger except people that have dark brown skin. Thanks for backing me up on that point.
If they were Black, the prophet would not need to state the obvious.
It’s obvious you’ve never seen the faces of truly starving people.
Plus the word visage refers only to the face.
Yeah, I know Hebrew.

Jews were a kind of Negroid, that's why most Jews have curly hair, they are Quadroons.

1/4th of Jewish Haplogroups are E1b1b, an Ethiopian type.

Mota man was really a smoking gun which supports that E1b1b haplogroup is in fact purely African, and yes it's pretty common in Ashkenazi Jews too.

Next...
I didnt omit anything and I agree. They turned Black from hunger. No one turns Black from hunger except people that have dark brown skin. Thanks for backing me up on that point.
Yeah, I know Hebrew.
If they were white already god wouldnt punish them by turning them white.

Its obvious you have never seen starving people. Show me just one white person that turned Black due to starvation. Give you a hint. Its not possible.

I dont care if you know Hebrew. Visage is a latin word dummy.

Next...
Yeah, I know Hebrew.

Its obvious you have never seen starving people. Show me just one white person that turned Black due to starvation. Give you a hint. Its not possible.

Where does it say they turned White?
It says they were White and ruddy.
I guess you don’t meet too many Irish or German.

Next...
Yeah, I know Hebrew.

I never says they turned white.
No it says there principals were white and their body was ruddy.
I know plenty of Irish and I played basketball in germany.

Next...
Yeah, I know Hebrew.

I never says they turned white.
No it says there principals were white and their body was ruddy.
I know plenty of Irish and I played basketball in germany.
Read the verses in order and don’t chop them up.
These were nobles who were of well fed appearance and God threw a famine upon them.
Plus Shem, not Cham, was there ancestor.

I love how Christians can’t read Tanach from start to finish and always skip all over the place.

Forum List

Back