Why does Joni Ernst hate America?

Joni Ernst Responds to SOTU By Not Discussing It At All

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?
Flag pins are a bullshit token, but Obama had to be shamed into wearing them.

I wouldn't wear one for all the farms in Cuba.

Bullshit

Any politician who refuses to honor our country by displaying the flag is not worth a bucket of spit

I see the LeftWingNut needs a picture or 2 to PERHAPS understand...

ernstkosovo-2_wide-d0547e29ea6c5330aba55bdfac043d57611d64f3-s4-c85.jpg

While the Obomanation....

963482463001_3803213331001_video-still-for-video-3803267829001.jpg

It took a long time before Obama wore the sacred flag pin.....
So he is wearing it now under duress....
We all know he hates having to do it.

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?
Flag pins are a bullshit token, but Obama had to be shamed into wearing them.

I wouldn't wear one for all the farms in Cuba.

Bullshit

Any politician who refuses to honor our country by displaying the flag is not worth a bucket of spit
The way the flag is disrespected and misused is disgusting.

Flag pins mean nothing, nor do flag patches on the fuckin' plumber's uniform.

Silly little symbols, nothing more.

John Boehner official portrait in which he refuses to wear a flag pin

220374964_John_Boehner_official_portrait_xlarge.png

Commie sympathizer if I ever saw one. Why do Republicans hate America?

Wearing a flag pin says for all to see....I love my country

Republicans obviously are ashamed of their country

It took a long time before Obama wore the sacred flag pin.....
So he is wearing it now under duress....
We all know he hates having to do it.
It is a non-issue.

Patriotism used to be the last refuge of scoundrels, but nowadays the scoundrels hide behind "the children".

Wearing camo heels is like wearing two flag pins....
Why does Obama only wear one flag pin...
I guess he doesn't love this country all that much...

Joni would have mention that this asshole Obama needs to be castrated but we all know the little chickenshit has no balls.

so do you have a flag pin or are you just whining?....

I never post on USMB without my flag pin

I thought it was a requirement. It IS USMB you know

Why do liberals hate women?
They do hate a farm girl that grew up to become the first female combat veteran to serve as a US Senator.

yeah, conservative military females are almost as evil as black conservative republicans. The left is nothing but a bunch or bigoted assholes, their hatred of this country is very obvious, their kenyan messiah leads the hate brigade.

the Post Office gave me a few of them.....some are sought by pin collectors even.......
biggrin.gif

You're the kind that would burn the flag.

Forum List

Back