Why does Joni Ernst hate America?

What's not to hate about Joni by the lefty scum. A female Republican with a military background who took away a Dimocrat Senate seat in the heart of America last November. Way to make 'em squeal, Joni!

What's not to hate about Joni by the lefty scum. A female Republican with a military background who took away a Dimocrat Senate seat in the heart of America last November. Way to make 'em squeal, Joni!

A woman who disrespects out flag?

Someone who refuses to wear a flag pin represents the GOP? Not surprising since even John Boehner refuses to honor his country

Obama wearing of the pin doesn't count because we all know he doesn't believe in the wearing of the pin.
He was shamed into it.

Shamed?

Who is shaming John Boehner and Joni Ernst?

Where is FoxNews on this outrage?

Joni Ernst Responds to SOTU By Not Discussing It At All

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?
Flag pins are a bullshit token, but Obama had to be shamed into wearing them.

I wouldn't wear one for all the farms in Cuba.

Bullshit

Any politician who refuses to honor our country by displaying the flag is not worth a bucket of spit

Did Obama "refuse" to serve in the United States Military?

Come on now

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?

Bullshit

Any politician who refuses to honor our country by displaying the flag is not worth a bucket of spit

Come on now

He is the Commander in Chief and proudly wears the flag of his country
So does Joe Biden?

Why are Republicans embarassed by their flag?

Official picture of Joni Ernst again refusing to wear a flag pin

BsA7u2Fo.jpeg

Why is she ashamed to honor our country?

John Boehner official portrait in which he refuses to wear a flag pin

220374964_John_Boehner_official_portrait_xlarge.png

Commie sympathizer if I ever saw one. Why do Republicans hate America?

Mitch McConnell's official photo in which he refuses to wear a flag pin:

209fseg.jpg

I am definitely seeing an anti-American pattern here.

They all also seem to like the red and black color scheme a bit too much. Sieg Heil!

You only love America when it sends you checks of other people's money. That isn't loving America, it's loving welfare.

As for Obama, the lapel pin signifies who his bitch is, not who he loves.

Bullshit

Come on now

So does Joe Biden?

Actually he didn't wear it until attention was brought to that he didn't wear it. That's what this thread is really about, isn't it big guy?

Bullshit

Come on now

So does Joe Biden?

Actually he didn't wear it until attention was brought to that he didn't wear it. That's what this thread is really about, isn't it big guy?

Is it?

I always thought wearing a flag pin was important to Republicans. It received quite a bit of coverage on Fox News when a Junior Senator from Illinois was not wearing one

wsqkhl.jpg

HEY! I gave my flag pin to an orphan on the way to work, pinhead!

1ibudi.jpg

You never catch a real American without a flag pin!

I realize it interferes with your knee jerk reaction to jump into any hack partisan attack on Republicans, but Obama actually said he wasn't wearing the pin because of the Iraq war. Pictures of Republicans without pins doesn't refute that.

Bullshit

Come on now

So does Joe Biden?

Is it?

I always thought wearing a flag pin was important to Republicans. It received quite a bit of coverage on Fox News when a Junior Senator from Illinois was not wearing one

You can ask Republicans if they think it's important. I never heard them say that. Obama said he wasn't wearing it because of the Iraq war. I heard his policy of not wearing them was the criticism, I never heard anyone just criticize him for not wearing one.

Then eight year old attacks are your preferred fare, aren't they big guy?

Forum List

Back