Why does Joni Ernst hate America?

Why do liberals hate women?
They do hate a farm girl that grew up to become the first female combat veteran to serve as a US Senator.

Libs hate conservative women.....
I have no idea if they love liberal women.There are a lot of Pajama boys over there.
Anyway if you are a liberal woman and had a bunch of abortions....
Well then you are considered in high regard by the Democrat party and the sisterhood.

Joni Ernst, America hater and bread bag lover.

That's it?.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Apparently subversives get credit if they simply post SOMETHING, ANYTHING in a thread!

Well if they want to get paid they need to post.
I guess it can be anything.

I wonder if Soros pays in Euro's or dollars?
We're paid by the letter. How do the Koch's pay you?

Congratulations for finally telling the TRUTH!....BOOKMARKED for further reference! :clap::clap::clap:

Joni Ernst Responds to SOTU By Not Discussing It At All

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?
You've given in to the stupidity I see.

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?
so do you have a flag pin or are you just whining?....

I never post on USMB without my flag pin

I thought it was a requirement. It IS USMB you know

You're the kind that would burn the flag.

I have been proudly flying the American Flag outside my home for over 30 years

Don't you?

Joni Ernst, America hater and bread bag lover.

Apparently subversives get credit if they simply post SOMETHING, ANYTHING in a thread!

Congratulations for finally telling the TRUTH!....BOOKMARKED for further reference! :clap::clap::clap:
It's called sarcasm dum dum.

so do you have a flag pin or are you just whining?....

I never post on USMB without my flag pin

I thought it was a requirement. It IS USMB you know

You're the kind that would burn the flag.

I have been proudly flying the American Flag outside my home for over 30 years

Don't you?

I fly mine proudly and would never consider burning it. How about you?

Yes, that's always a good response when you let the cat out of the bag!.... You certainly are a DummycRAT!

Yes, that's always a good response when you let the cat out of the bag!.... You certainly are a DummycRAT!
Yes, I'm paid to post online. My 2000 posts in just over 2 years makes me really good at my job. That's sarcasm again, fyi.

Notice how both President Obama and Vice President Biden proudly honor our country by wearing flag pins while John Boehner disgraces himself by insulting our country

150120133404-orig-state-of-the-union-sotu-obama-promises-tapper-00010527-large-169.jpg

Where is FoxNews on this?

Why are they refusing to call out Republicans who do not wear the flag pin? This used to be a big issue with them

Yes, I'm paid to post online. My 2000 posts in just over 2 years makes me really good at my job. That's sarcasm again, fyi.

I can't help you...proving that DummycRATS suck at their assigned jobs!

Notice how both President Obama and Vice President Biden proudly honor our country by wearing flag pins while John Boehner disgraces himself by insulting our country

150120133404-orig-state-of-the-union-sotu-obama-promises-tapper-00010527-large-169.jpg

Where is FoxNews on this?

Why are they refusing to call out Republicans who do not wear the flag pin? This used to be a big issue with them

We all know, "BONER' is a RINO... just proves it!

Enough with the flag pin....
I'm gonna go listen to America's number one patriot....
Rush....
Broadcasting from the Southern Command.
From the Excellence in broadcasting studio.

Enough with the flag pin....
I'm gonna go listen to America's number one patriot....
Rush....
Broadcasting from the Southern Command.
From the Excellence in broadcasting studio.

Call him up and express your outrage that Republicans don't wear flag pins

There was a time that Limbaugh thought it was important. Especially when it applied to a Junior Senator from Illinois

Obama wearing of the pin doesn't count because we all know he doesn't believe in the wearing of the pin.
He was shamed into it.

Right on time.....The liberal war on women. As regular as a clock. :)

The real question is will Obama beat his last historically low viewer turnout for a SOTU. I didn't watch it, this time I forgot it was even going to happen lol.

Forum List

Back