Why does Joni Ernst hate America?

Is it?

I always thought wearing a flag pin was important to Republicans. It received quite a bit of coverage on Fox News when a Junior Senator from Illinois was not wearing one

You can ask Republicans if they think it's important. I never heard them say that. Obama said he wasn't wearing it because of the Iraq war. I heard his policy of not wearing them was the criticize, I never heard anyone just criticize him for not wearing one.

They eight year old attacks are your preferred fare, aren't they big guy?

Unlike you, I love my country and am proud of it

I understand the message republicans are sending when they refuse to wear a flag pin. Can it be any more obvious of the contempt they hold for this great nation?

They could learn alot about respect for our country from our President

You love our country like a piglet loves it's mother's tits

You lying commie bastard

You obviously do not love this country and will not rest until you have participated in its destruction. You make me sick

I'm a libertarian communist, got it. You never do move up the intelligence scale, do you big guy?
Well the dems, they like to hold onto party of stupid for a reason!!!

Actually he didn't wear it until attention was brought to that he didn't wear it. That's what this thread is really about, isn't it big guy?

Is it?

I always thought wearing a flag pin was important to Republicans. It received quite a bit of coverage on Fox News when a Junior Senator from Illinois was not wearing one

You can ask Republicans if they think it's important. I never heard them say that. Obama said he wasn't wearing it because of the Iraq war. I heard his policy of not wearing them was the criticize, I never heard anyone just criticize him for not wearing one.

I understand the message republicans are sending when they refuse to wear a flag pin. Can it be any more obvious of the contempt they hold for this great nation?

You lying commie bastard

You obviously do not love this country and will not rest until you have participated in its destruction. You make me sick

You realize you are comparing a United States soldier to someone who has never served, Right?

It only makes you look a pansy.

You realize that, Right?

Is it?

You lying commie bastard

You realize you are comparing a United States soldier to someone who has never served, Right?

You realize that, Right?

RW hasn't figured out why when he pulls down the handle, the toilet flushes.

Is it?

You lying commie bastard

You realize that, Right?

I'm comparing an America hating junior senator who is ashamed to wear the flag of her nation to a patriotic American President

You lying commie bastard

You realize that, Right?

RW hasn't figured out why when he pulls down the handle, the toilet flushes.

You haven't figured out that you need to drop your pants before you take a shit

Joni Ernst ran a business and served in the US Military. That makes her a million times more qualified to address American that a shithead like Obama who is an incompetent affirmative action asshole that never earned anything in his life and was too chickenshit to serve in the military.

You lying commie bastard

You realize that, Right?

I'm comparing an America hating junior senator who is ashamed to wear the flag of her nation to a patriotic American President

Wow, you really hate women, don't you? Once again you justify your Archie Bunker nickname.

Joni Ernst ran a business and served in the US Military. That makes her a million times more qualified to address American that a shithead like Obama who is an incompetent affirmative action asshole that never earned anything in his life and was too chickenshit to serve in the military.

President Obama is leader of the free world and ran the freak'n country. He is also a proud American who is not ashamed to wear his countries flag

I wonder what she keeps hidden under that Dynel wig?

ernst.jpg

You lying commie bastard

You realize that, Right?

Wow, you really hate women, don't you? Once again you justify your Archie Bunker nickname.

I'm just recognizing that our President is a proud American Patriot while Ms Ernst is ashamed to wear the flag

You lying commie bastard

You realize that, Right?

I'm just recognizing that our President is a proud American Patriot while Ms Ernst is ashamed to wear the flag

Obama is a proud American who said he won't wear it over his political rivals and then caved to political pressure. Wow, he is a patriotic American.

And you hate the military. Why is that?

You lying commie bastard

You realize that, Right?

how? name one thing he's done that makes him patriotic above a soldier.

Forum List

Back