Why does Joni Ernst hate America?

Joni Ernst ran a business and served in the US Military. That makes her a million times more qualified to address American that a shithead like Obama who is an incompetent affirmative action asshole that never earned anything in his life and was too chickenshit to serve in the military.

President Obama is leader of the free world and ran the freak'n country. He is also a proud American who is not ashamed to wear his countries flag

Yeah, ran it into the ground.

All he's done is talk shit about this country... P.O.S.

You lying commie bastard

You obviously do not love this country and will not rest until you have participated in its destruction. You make me sick

You realize you are comparing a United States soldier to someone who has never served, Right?

It only makes you look a pansy.

You realize that, Right?

I'm comparing an America hating junior senator who is ashamed to wear the flag of her nation to a patriotic American President

Wow, you really hate women, don't you? Once again you justify your Archie Bunker nickname.

I'm just recognizing that our President is a proud American Patriot while Ms Ernst is ashamed to wear the flag
how? name one thing he's done that makes him patriotic above a soldier.

We are talking about Ms Ernst who is ashamed to wear her countries flag....I don't know why she hates America

You can ask Republicans if they think it's important. I never heard them say that. Obama said he wasn't wearing it because of the Iraq war. I heard his policy of not wearing them was the criticize, I never heard anyone just criticize him for not wearing one.

They eight year old attacks are your preferred fare, aren't they big guy?

Unlike you, I love my country and am proud of it

I understand the message republicans are sending when they refuse to wear a flag pin. Can it be any more obvious of the contempt they hold for this great nation?

They could learn alot about respect for our country from our President

You love our country like a piglet loves it's mother's tits

You lying commie bastard

You obviously do not love this country and will not rest until you have participated in its destruction. You make me sick

You realize you are comparing a United States soldier to someone who has never served, Right?

You realize that, Right?

I'm comparing an America hating junior senator who is ashamed to wear the flag of her nation to a patriotic American President

An American soldier.

You really look the pansy goofus

Joni Ernst Responds to SOTU By Not Discussing It At All

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?
She hates you...Midwesterners have no patience with fags.

You lying commie bastard

You realize that, Right?

Wow, you really hate women, don't you? Once again you justify your Archie Bunker nickname.

I'm just recognizing that our President is a proud American Patriot while Ms Ernst is ashamed to wear the flag

I'm never been in the military service. Does that make me less patriotic? How about someone who wanted to join and was turned down? Does that mean they are less patriotic?

I wonder what she keeps hidden under that Dynel wig?

ernst.jpg

harinam-Chandramauli-mharj.jpg

Krishnas? Cool!

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?

Fag?

Joni Ernst thinks I'm a fag just because I wear the American flag?

You realize that, Right?

I'm never been in the military service. Does that make me less patriotic? How about someone who wanted to join and was turned down? Does that mean they are less patriotic?

How does your response have anything to do with what you responded too?

Makes absolutely no sense

I think these Republican establishment types pick people for the response because it's a thankless job and makes them look small If you ask me. Happend to Rubio, Bobby Jindal, and now Joni Ernst wouldn't take the job

Fag?

Nah... You're just an idiot. No one makes you like that though, you do it all on your own:thup:

Fag?

So you claim, Shaquille...

President Obama flys the flag every day outside his house.....Does Joni Ernst?

DSC_4058_edit.jpg

You realize that, Right?

In your day, we didn't let lesbians in...now your too old....waaaaaay to old.

President Obama is leader of the free world and ran the freak'n country. He is also a proud American who is not ashamed to wear his countries flag

Hussein Obama got the job because a coalition of all the despicable and greedy special interest groups in the country had the plurality to vote him into office, mostly because of affirmative action and not qualifications. They were dumbasses!

By the way Sport, you need to check with your fellow Moon Bats about this "leader of the free world" thingy because most of them don't think an American President is the leader of the free world. At least that is what they were claiming on this forum when Hussein chickenshited out of joining the show of solidarity in Paris.

Hussein hasn't run anything. He is George Soros's little trained monkey in the White House.

Hussein is a piece of shit. He was one before becoming President, he has been one as President and he will be one the rest of his life.

Forum List

Back