Why does Joni Ernst hate America?

President Obama flys the flag every day outside his house.....Does Joni Ernst?

DSC_4058_edit.jpg

HE flies it?

Bibi will be here soon to give a truthful and accurate assessment of "violent extremism"...a real contrast to the American fag.

DSC_4058_edit.jpg

HE flies it?

Bet your ass he does....every freak'n day

Do you?

You could post pics of him raising and lowering it.

The White House flag flies 24 hours a day. You would know that if you were a real American.

That's how much Obama loves America. He flies his flag day and night.

Actually, he used to get up before the crack of dawn every day to raise the flag, and then he would be there to take it down at sundown. Every day, without fail. In the morning, he'd belt out a soulful version of the Star Spangled Banner as he raised the flag. Sometimes he'd even get a little wood. Ebony. Wood. We're talking Mandingo mahogany you can hammer nails with here.

In the evenings, he'd fold it up into a real pretty triangle, and then carry it into the Lincoln bedroom and put it on a special altar. Then he'd pray over it for the wisdom to choose the right people to kill off with his Death Panels™.

It was a lot of effort.

But then Michelle got pissed. "All this for a damn flag!" she seethed.

So Barry just leaves it flying all the time now. But he really looks forward to those days when he gets to lower it to half mast because some real American like Whitney Houston died.

Last edited:

DSC_4058_edit.jpg

HE flies it?

Do you?

You could post pics of him raising and lowering it.

The White House flag flies 24 hours a day. You would know that if you were a real American.

That's how much Obama loves America. He flies his flag day and night.

Actually, he used to get up before the crack of dawn every day to raise the flag, and then he would be there to take it down at sundown. But then Michelle got pissed. "All this for a damn flag?" she asked.

So Barry just leaves it flying all the time now.

He cannot take it down, since it mandated to be flown by law. So, whether he wants it or not, it's out there. I wonder if he hopes no one notices it's there.

Why do liberals hate women?

Why are RWnuts obsessed with identity politics?
why do liberals always answer a question with a question?

I've noticed RWingers won't answer questions, they just post cartoons or quote Fox.
Fox is much greater than any broadcast media station. There is no other reason for the constant crying about them. Looks Like I back a winner.

BTW, if the quote addresses the question, then the question is answered. Still doesn't trump you all answering questions with a question.

You realize you are comparing a United States soldier to someone who has never served, Right?

It only makes you look a pansy.

You realize that, Right?

I'm comparing an America hating junior senator who is ashamed to wear the flag of her nation to a patriotic American President

Wow, you really hate women, don't you? Once again you justify your Archie Bunker nickname.

I'm just recognizing that our President is a proud American Patriot while Ms Ernst is ashamed to wear the flag
how? name one thing he's done that makes him patriotic above a soldier.

I'm never been in the military service. Does that make me less patriotic? How about someone who wanted to join and was turned down? Does that mean they are less patriotic?
yes

Yes, Fox News is great for the adult diaper industry, what with all the pants shitting they induce in their followers.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

1.6 BILLION ROUNDZ A AMMO!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

DA ARMEEZ GOIN TA LOCK YOO UP!

DEAD MEXICAN FELONZ ARE A'VOTIN BY THE MILLIONZ!

TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ!

BOOOOMMMM! SWOOOOSHHHHH! THIS JUST IN: THE DARKIES ARE A-COMIN! DARKIES IN THE WIRE!!!!

DSC_4058_edit.jpg

HE flies it?

Do you?

You could post pics of him raising and lowering it. Or is it something that was done long before he moved in and will be done long after he leaves? Do you think he has any idea how to properly handle the flag?

As a true American Patriot,our president supervises the raising and lowering of the American flag every day. He has been known to break into song and his rendition of our national anthem has been called inspiring by all those who have heard it

Afraid we can't say the same for John Boehner who is ashamed to wear a flag pin. He is afraid the other Republucans will laugh at him

DSC_4058_edit.jpg

HE flies it?

Do you?

You could post pics of him raising and lowering it. Or is it something that was done long before he moved in and will be done long after he leaves? Do you think he has any idea how to properly handle the flag?

As a true American Patriot,our president supervises the raising and lowering of the American flag every day. He has been known to break into song and his rendition of our national anthem has been called inspiring by all those who have heard it

Afraid we can't say the same for John Boehner who is ashamed to wear a flag pin. He is afraid the other Republucans will laugh at him

Since the flag must fly 24 hours a day, he has nothing to do with any of it. Fits with his reputation as president "present" who won't take responsibility for anything. I hear he even blames Michelle when he farts.

When I see this commercial, I can't help thinking all these pants shitters are Fox New viewers. Except the darkies, of course:

Yes, Fox News is great for the adult diaper industry, what with all the pants shitting they induce in their followers.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

1.6 BILLION ROUNDZ A AMMO!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

DA ARMEEZ GOIN TA LOCK YOO UP!

DEAD MEXICAN FELONZ ARE A'VOTIN BY THE MILLIONZ!

TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ!

BOOOOMMMM! SWOOOOSHHHHH! THIS JUST IN: THE DARKIES ARE A-COMIN! DARKIES IN THE WIRE!!!!

Sounds like you're the one doing the pants shitting

Forum List

Back