Why does Joni Ernst hate America?

I'm comparing an America hating junior senator who is ashamed to wear the flag of her nation to a patriotic American President

Wow, you really hate women, don't you? Once again you justify your Archie Bunker nickname.

I'm just recognizing that our President is a proud American Patriot while Ms Ernst is ashamed to wear the flag
how? name one thing he's done that makes him patriotic above a soldier.

I'm never been in the military service. Does that make me less patriotic? How about someone who wanted to join and was turned down? Does that mean they are less patriotic?

How does your response have anything to do with what you responded too?

Makes absolutely no sense
they are the party of the stupid. They wade around on this message board with more stupid. And then there is more stupid. look for [email protected]

President Obama flys the flag every day outside his house.....Does Joni Ernst?

DSC_4058_edit.jpg

HE flies it?

Bet your ass he does....every freak'n day

Do you?

You could post pics of him raising and lowering it. Or is it something that was done long before he moved in and will be done long after he leaves? Do you think he has any idea how to properly handle the flag?

As a true American Patriot,our president supervises the raising and lowering of the American flag every day. He has been known to break into song and his rendition of our national anthem has been called inspiring by all those who have heard it

Afraid we can't say the same for John Boehner who is ashamed to wear a flag pin. He is afraid the other Republucans will laugh at him

Liberals running around poking each other and giggling like school girls is such a compelling argument.

DSC_4058_edit.jpg

HE flies it?

Do you?

You could post pics of him raising and lowering it. Or is it something that was done long before he moved in and will be done long after he leaves? Do you think he has any idea how to properly handle the flag?

As a true American Patriot,our president supervises the raising and lowering of the American flag every day. He has been known to break into song and his rendition of our national anthem has been called inspiring by all those who have heard it

Afraid we can't say the same for John Boehner who is ashamed to wear a flag pin. He is afraid the other Republucans will laugh at him

Liberals running around poking each other and giggling like school girls is such a compelling argument.

Don't make them feel bad, it's all they have.

Yes, Fox News is great for the adult diaper industry, what with all the pants shitting they induce in their followers.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

1.6 BILLION ROUNDZ A AMMO!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

DA ARMEEZ GOIN TA LOCK YOO UP!

DEAD MEXICAN FELONZ ARE A'VOTIN BY THE MILLIONZ!

TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ!

BOOOOMMMM! SWOOOOSHHHHH! THIS JUST IN: THE DARKIES ARE A-COMIN! DARKIES IN THE WIRE!!!!

Sounds like you're the one doing the pants shitting
OBAMAZ NOT WARIN UH FLAG PIN!!!

DSC_4058_edit.jpg
that isn't Obama's house stupid, that is the American People's house. He rents there like the many before him. So the flag flies for every American so the long answer is yes.

Yes, Fox News is great for the adult diaper industry, what with all the pants shitting they induce in their followers.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

BOOOOMMMM! SWOOOOSHHHHH! THIS JUST IN: THE DARKIES ARE A-COMIN! DARKIES IN THE WIRE!!!!

I pity her poor piggies.

It was an important campaign issue, Obama not wearing a flag pin. He kept having to explain at campaign stop after campaign stop. It's almost as if the rubes were getting their cues from a national media outlet about the whole flag pin controversy...

DSC_4058_edit.jpg

HE flies it?

Do you?

Like the commie you are, I expect you to mock the grand tradition of raising and lowering our flag

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

Show a link to who's issue is Obama for not wearing the pin rather than his statement it's his political foes and prove your pants aren't as empty as they look.

All the RWers taking this so seriously are cracking me up. They have NO IDEA that they are being played. :lol:
no idea? A person from the left even spelling the phrase correctly is humorous. Dude you wouldn't know an idea if it landed on you. You are from the party of stupid, act stupid and more stupid. Thus, until you are actually qualified to create an idea, you haven't a clue what an idea is. Stupid!!!

HE flies it?

Do you?

Like the commie you are, I expect you to mock the grand tradition of raising and lowering our flag
right that isn't Obama's , dude more stupid!

It was an important campaign issue, Obama not wearing a flag pin. He kept having to explain at campaign stop after campaign stop. It's almost as if the rubes were getting their cues from a national media outlet about the whole flag pin controversy...

That he didn't wear a pin or that he said he's not going to wear a pin? It was a pin of the USA, it wasn't a GOP or tea party pin. He disrespected his country by saying he won't. To boil that down to that anyone is upset over not wearing a pin is so stupid, so you, but I repeat myself.

All the RWers taking this so seriously are cracking me up. They have NO IDEA that they are being played. :lol:
no idea? A person from the left even spelling the phrase correctly is humorous. Dude you wouldn't know an idea if it landed on you. You are from the party of stupid, act stupid and more stupid. Thus, until you are actually qualified to create an idea, you haven't a clue what an idea is. Stupid!!!

LOL, even when you tell liberals what you are doing or what they are doing, they don't grasp it, do they jc?

Joni Ernst Responds to SOTU By Not Discussing It At All

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?
WHERE WAS HER FLAG LAPEL PIN~!!!!! :mad-61: :mad-61: :mad-61: :mad-61: :mad-61:

When I see this commercial, I can't help thinking all these pants shitters are Fox New viewers. Except the darkies, of course:

figures you'd find that video, right? Home of the more stupid finds relieving himself in his undergarments as good TV. Figures. See us on the right tape all of our programs and don't watch commercials. Learn something would you?

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

I laugh at your jealousy. It is amazing how jealous you are, but I do understand you do not like the truth broadcast. You're so accustomed to watching those lamo stations that play the pandering game with the stupid left I can see why'd you be jealous.

Joni Ernst Responds to SOTU By Not Discussing It At All

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?
WHERE WAS HER FLAG LAPEL PIN~!!!!! :mad-61: :mad-61: :mad-61: :mad-61: :mad-61:

Boehner didn't wear one either.

Republicans are embarrassed to respect the flag

Any politician who insults America for refusing to wear a flag pin must be suspected of being a commie

How about you provide evidence that she consciously refused to wear a pin, come on a refusal is a conscious decision, you made the claim now back it up or STFU.

Forum List

Back