Why does Joni Ernst hate America?

It was an important campaign issue, Obama not wearing a flag pin. He kept having to explain at campaign stop after campaign stop. It's almost as if the rubes were getting their cues from a national media outlet about the whole flag pin controversy...

That he didn't wear a pin or that he said he's not going to wear a pin? It was a pin of the USA, it wasn't a GOP or tea party pin. He disrespected his country by saying he won't. To boil that down to that anyone is upset over not wearing a pin is so stupid, so you, but I repeat myself.
Why would he even explain why he wasn't wearing a pin UNLESS PEOPLE KEPT ASKING HIM ABOUT IT.

You can't really be this stupid. You just can't.

Last edited:
Yes, Fox News is great for the adult diaper industry, what with all the pants shitting they induce in their followers.

EBOLAZ GONNA GIT YA!

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

1.6 BILLION ROUNDZ A AMMO!

600 FEMA CAMPS!

DA ARMEEZ GOIN TA LOCK YOO UP!

DEAD MEXICAN FELONZ ARE A'VOTIN BY THE MILLIONZ!

TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ! TH3 GAYZ!

BOOOOMMMM! SWOOOOSHHHHH! THIS JUST IN: THE DARKIES ARE A-COMIN! DARKIES IN THE WIRE!!!!
I laugh at your jealousy. It is amazing how jealous you are, but I do understand you do not like the truth broadcast. You're so accustomed to watching those lamo stations that play the pandering game with the stupid left I can see why'd you be jealous.
Yes. Fox broadcasts the truth. Every bit of their fearmongering is true. Obamaz gotcher gunz. We're all dying from Ebola, just the way Obama wanted it. There are no-go zones in Birmingham, England. There was a stand down order. DHS and the Army are coming to take you to a FEMA camp. DHS bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Any politician who insults America for refusing to wear a flag pin must be suspected of being a commie

How about you provide evidence that she consciously refused to wear a pin, come on a refusal is a conscious decision, you made the claim now back it up or STFU.
If a politician doesn't wear a flag pin, they hate America. An American who loves America would not neglect to wear a flag pin. They would have to choose not to wear one.

QED.

It was an important campaign issue, Obama not wearing a flag pin. He kept having to explain at campaign stop after campaign stop. It's almost as if the rubes were getting their cues from a national media outlet about the whole flag pin controversy...

That he didn't wear a pin or that he said he's not going to wear a pin? It was a pin of the USA, it wasn't a GOP or tea party pin. He disrespected his country by saying he won't. To boil that down to that anyone is upset over not wearing a pin is so stupid, so you, but I repeat myself.
Why would he even explain why he wasn't wearing a pin UNLESS PEOPLE KEPT ASKING HIM ABOUT IT.

You can't really be this stupid. You just can't.

Dude, you can't really be this stupid. So seriously, you think the issue is that he answered the question, not what his answer was? Seriously? That's what you think?

Any politician who insults America for refusing to wear a flag pin must be suspected of being a commie

How about you provide evidence that she consciously refused to wear a pin, come on a refusal is a conscious decision, you made the claim now back it up or STFU.

Biggest moment of her life and she chooses to insult the nations flag

Dude, you can't really be this stupid. So seriously, you think the issue is that he answered the question, not what his answer was? Seriously? That's what you think?

Why was he constantly asked about not wearing a pin?

THAT CAME FIRST, idiot.

The QUESTION always comes before the RESPONSE, retard.

Obviously, his not wearing a pin got the tards all heated up and they demanded an explanation. Why were they all heated up about it?

If a politician doesn't wear a flag pin, they hate America. An American who loves America would not neglect to wear a flag pin. They would have to choose not to wear one.

QED.

Really, I suppose you have one on right now. In fact, I would be willing to bet the majority of dem voters don't even own one and I'll do that one better, I'd bet the majority of Americans don't own one. I know I have one but at this moment I couldn't tell you where it is.

THAT CAME FIRST, idiot.

Obviously, his not wearing a pin got the tards all heated up and they demanded an explanation. Why were they all heated up about it?

Was he criticized or just asked?

QED.

she must be a racist. that is your normal response

Do I love this country? You bet, otherwise I wouldn't have spent 20 years in the Navy. Do I have a flag pin? Nope, because I usually wear t-shirts and it would look stupid. Do I have a flag? Yep, and I fly it on every national holiday from sunup to sundown.

Do I think Joni Ernst hates America because she doesn't wear a pin? Not really, and I don't even care if she wears it or not. I'm more concerned about her policies and what she's going to do in DC now she's there.

Did I think she had a good rebuttal to the SOTU speech? Not a chance in hell, because all of her speech was about her, how she grew up (remember the plastic bread bags?), and her lying to the American people about Keystone. It sounded more like one of her political ads to get elected than a proper response to the SOTU.

No...............Keystone is NOT going to create 10's of thousands of jobs, at most it may create around 5,000 TEMPORARY JOBS (which would last for maybe 3 years), and the permanent jobs associated with that pipeline would be less than 50. Need proof? Look at the amount of jobs it took to build the Alaskan pipeline (trust me, it took a lot, my Uncle Bill worked on it for around 2 years), but after it was built, the number of jobs was greatly reduced, and since it's been built, they have continued to decline as the pipeline gets older.

Not only that, but it won't benefit Americans, but rather it will benefit Canadian oil and Chinese steel companies (Keystone is being built with Chinese steel). And, worse yet, a lot of that pipeline runs over the Ogallala Aquifer (which supplies most of the freshwater for the middle of the country), and if it leaks, there is no way in hell that it can be cleaned up.

THAT CAME FIRST, idiot.

So if the media kept asking a Republican a question, say why they voted against a bill. And after being asked a bunch of times, they said because they hate poor people. You would be WTF, why did the media keep asking them that? Their answer wouldn't matter to you, it would bother you they kept answering the question.

Of course not, you're a Democratic whoring hypocrite.

Hate to tell ya, that ain't proof, just opinion.

Ernst needs to learn a lesson from our President on properly respecting our flag. How can a US Senator, even a Republican show so much disrespect on national TV?

Ernst needs to learn a lesson from our President on properly respecting our flag. How can a US Senator, even a Republican show so much disrespect on national TV?

You still have yet to prove that it was a conscious decision. So just STFU. I'm done with your bullshit thread.

Joni Ernst Responds to SOTU By Not Discussing It At All

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?

Why does rightwinger have sex with goats?

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

Obama Explains Refusal to Salute Flag Anthem - Urban Legends

March 22, 2008......
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."

Notice anything in last nights GOP response to Obamas state of the Union address? GOP darling Joni Ernst managed to wear cammo shoes but refused to wear the American Flag. Does she know what country she is in? Is she ashamed to proudly wear the American Flag?

Our President proudly wears a United States Flag Pin like a real American. Why are Republicans ashamed to show the colors?

Why did a goat die on her head?

Why did a goat die on her head?

You must be confusing her with one of the Moooch's do's!

michellehair2.jpg

So fucking easy.....

salute2.jpg

Obama Explains Refusal to Salute Flag Anthem - Urban Legends

March 22, 2008......
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."
What a total bullshit quote.....so amateurish

Snopes is your friend

Forum List

Back