Why does MSM give Obama a pass "ALL THE TIME"... drone base hidden!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I get absolutely TIRED of many of you Obama supporters and MSM supporters defending the obvious MSM bias especially the political passes at re-election time!
Benghazi, now the drones, drones killing Americans.. why for example..

"For over a year US newspapers accused of complicity as drone report reopens security debate
New York Times and Washington Post knew about secret drone base in Saudi Arabia but agreed not to disclose it to the public

US news organisations are facing accusations of complicity after it emerged that they bowed to pressure from the Obama administration not to disclose the existence of a secret drone base in Saudi Arabia despite knowing about it for a year.

Dr Jack Lule, a professor of journalism and communication at Lehigh University in Pennsylvania, said that the national security implications did not merit holding on to the story.
"The decision not to publish is a shameful one. The national security standard has to be very high, perhaps imminent danger," he said. "The fact that we are even having a conversation about whether it was a national security issue should have sent alarm bells off to the editors.
I think the real reason was that the administration did not want to embarrass the Saudis – and for the US news media to be complicit in that is craven."

US newspapers accused of complicity as drone report reopens security debate | Media | guardian.co.uk

BUT how quick did we learn about Abu Ghraib that WAS NOT an authorized Government affair but MADE OUT by MSM to be and loudly, frequently and biasedly! How frequently and loudly did we hear of Iraq deaths..every day.. ABC ran daily death count!
Yet after Obama was suppose to END military deaths that nearly two-thirds of the U.S. fatalities in the war in Afghanistan have occurred during the Obama administration, "

Where are the MSM on stories like these that Americans need to know?
This is a total illustration of how the MSM has using Obama's term "ALL THE TIME" gives Obama a pass, again remember this MSM is the same one that ALL THE TIME refers to Obama in the words of the editor of NewsWeek..

The editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas thinks so...
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But Obama????

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

MSM like Thomas refer to Obama as GOD "ALL THE TIME"!!!

Maybe it's because of this FACT:
1,160 employees (85%) of the three major broadcast television networks, GAVE The Democratic total of $1,020,816 with an average contribution of $880.

By contrast, only 193 (15%) of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.

So what more proof is needed for you fence sitters that will decide if the Senate in 2014 will be GOP and impeachment can proceed to decide YOU've been snookered, fooled,
lied to by Obama as he proudly proclaimed in his "Dreams of my Father"..
"It was usually an effective tactic,another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

The cricket worthy silence from the progressive left, over Obama's drone program, is telling. Telling of their group think hypocrisy. Bush was excoriated over far less. My reasons for not supporting the Patriot Act were exactly well founded...basically it is too much power for government! Now we have a president drunk on his power...WOW!

Top 10 Bush Terror Policies Continued by Obama

Then there is this:

The announcement also came on the eve of the confirmation hearing scheduled for Thursday afternoon for John O. Brennan, President Obama’s choice to be director of the C.I.A., who has been the chief architect of the drone program as Mr. Obama’s counterterrorism adviser.

Critics accused Mr. Obama of hypocrisy for keeping the legal opinions on targeted killing secret, noting that in 2009 he had ordered the public release of the classified memos governing C.I.A. interrogations under President George W. Bush. Administration officials replied that the so-called enhanced interrogations had been stopped, while drone strikes continue.

Another example of how WE Americans have to get our unbiased news from foreign sources!!

Quit your whining. How about discussing some real issues, instead of constantly bellyaching because your side lost an election? You're embarrassing yourselves!

Quit your whining. How about discussing some real issues, instead of constantly bellyaching because your side lost an election? You're embarrassing yourselves!

What do you want to discuss? Gay marrige free birth control? Obama cared more about that than he did the economy.

What do you want to discuss? Gay marrige free birth control? Obama cared more about that than he did the economy.

Lying's worse than whining. :cool:

Sandra's fluck? War on women? So now you don't care about gay marrige? Where am I lying?

This is NOT for you idiots that BELIEVE EVERYTHING the MSM ass kisses Obama on!
But it is for people who will VOTE on the upcoming 10 senate seats in 2014 which by that time when becomes GOP.. IMPEACHMENT can proceed against this phony harmful President!

This is for a growing number of people who have been totally mislead with FALSE information and withheld information about the fraud Obama and these people awareness that the MSM has been his biggest ALLY!

This is NOT for you idiots that BELIEVE EVERYTHING the MSM ass kisses Obama on!
But it is for people who will VOTE on the upcoming 10 senate seats in 2014 which by that time when becomes GOP.. IMPEACHMENT can proceed against this phony harmful President!

This is for a growing number of people who have been totally mislead with FALSE information and withheld information about the fraud Obama and these people awareness that the MSM has been his biggest ALLY!

You keep posting the same stuff over and over again instead of actually discussing issues. That's why you're whining crybabies. You don't have much of a chance making any gains in those elections, if that's the the kinds of arguments you're going to make. The American people are tired of the country being run down at every turn by people like you.

For whatever reason, the media and hollywood have turned oabam into a celebrity and a diety and the MSM worship at his feet.

83 percent of the public support the use of drones to kill al qda duasi including Americans who joined al quara, that number includes Republicans such as John Boston and lindsey graham. I'm usingmy phone. Sorry 4 the typos Actually, dems R n
more against it in congress

I'm just going to leave the above post as is. When I wrote the above post I was snow-shoeing the bluffs looking over the Saint Croix River Valley,,,very cool. :cool: I did the above post while sipping some Brandy and having some smoke and I still made more sense the healthmyths. :razz:

Last edited:
Lying's worse than whining. :cool:

Sandra's fluck? War on women? So now you don't care about gay marrige? Where am I lying?

You said he cared more about that than the economy. That's such an egregious lie, I can't really take you seriously. Sorry.

Yeah he worked on the social issues, before he worked on the economic issues. Heck he still hasn't done anything but make the economy worse, and with you blindly following obama makes it hard to take you seriously.

Pavlovian conditioning. Yano, when the keeper used to ring the bell, the dogs mouths would begin to salivate, food or no food.

The reporters are conditioned the same way, too. All those years of listening to lectures from their Commie college professors, then having to spit the same Commie Bullshit back to them from wrote memory in order to pass their exams, justifying to their parents why they spent all that money for some stupid journalism courses, definitely a form of conditioning. The photoreceptors in their eye catch a single photon of light reflecting off of Obama's teeth, they immediately run into a corner and start polishing their erections.

Last edited:

You said he cared more about that than the economy. That's such an egregious lie, I can't really take you seriously. Sorry.

Yeah he worked on the social issues, before he worked on the economic issues. Heck he still hasn't done anything but make the economy worse, and with you blindly following obama makes it hard to take you seriously.

One lie doesn't work so you go with another one, eh? So explain to me how the DOW goes up 6% since the beginning of the year, if the economy is getting worse. And you wonder why I can't take you seriously! :cool:

Pavlovian conditioning. Yano, when the keeper used to ring the bell, the dogs mouths would begin to salivate, food or no food.

The reporters are conditioned the same way, too. The photoreceptors in theirs eye catch a photon of light reflecting off of Obama's teeth, they immediately run into a corner and start polishing their erections.

Whining about the media is certainly easier than doing the hard work needed to fix the deficit. Any wonder the republicans are looked at with such disdain by the general public?

One lie doesn't work so you go with another one, eh? So explain to me how the DOW goes up 6% since the beginning of the year, if the economy is getting worse. And you wonder why I can't take you seriously! :cool:

Unemployment is what?

Unemployment is what?

Waiting for the "job creators" to do their thing. Profits are up. Where are the jobs?

Forum List

Back