Why does your religion condemn people?

I don't see any reason to believe the Universe was purposely done.
Then you are ignoring the principle of cause and effect.
If someone not dingerred cares to see how Id walk through this do-do response, they can feel free to present it and expect a well reasoned response. Dingerred isnt bright enough to bother explaining things to.
You live at the bottom of the pyramid and you think I'm the one who doesn't have well reasoned responses?

View attachment 197196
Good, dingerred. Your opinion of me is irrelevant to your command of me respecting your intellect. You dont possess such a thing. Its ok, other folks do.

You're a puddle of piss that's next to dark fury's camper toilet...in my super humble opinion only, of course.
I didn't state an opinion of you GT. I stated an opinion of your behavior. Two different things.

And for the record you are still behaving that way.

I don't see any reason to believe the Universe was purposely done.
If someone not dingerred cares to see how Id walk through this do-do response, they can feel free to present it and expect a well reasoned response. Dingerred isnt bright enough to bother explaining things to.
You live at the bottom of the pyramid and you think I'm the one who doesn't have well reasoned responses?

View attachment 197196
Good, dingerred. Your opinion of me is irrelevant to your command of me respecting your intellect. You dont possess such a thing. Its ok, other folks do.

You're a puddle of piss that's next to dark fury's camper toilet...in my super humble opinion only, of course.
I didn't state an opinion of you GT. I stated an opinion of your behavior. Two different things.

I see through you and treat you in the correct manner, dingerred. Youre my wastebasket to throw only my trash at.

Whine in all of your autistic platitudinal garbage to your heart's content. Ill just keep triggering your autistic broken records while Im cheesin

When one has truth on his side, he argues facts. When one has logic on his side, he argues reason. When one has neither, he name calls and makes ad hominem attacks.

upload_2018-6-7_18-59-34.png

View attachment 197196

I see through you and treat you in the correct manner, dingerred. Youre my wastebasket to throw only my trash at.

Whine in all of your autistic platitudinal garbage to your heart's content. Ill just keep triggering your autistic broken records while Im cheesin
So you are saying you are justified, right?

When one has truth on his side, he argues facts. When one has logic on his side, he argues reason. When one has neither, he name calls and makes as hominem attacks.

View attachment 197199
Congratulations, give yourself some sort of a prize, dingerred. Youre the low hanging fruit some other doofuses can entertain in discussion....but to me, youre just a guy to mock.

Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept, he rationalizes that he didn't violate it. That what he did was justified.

Adam, did you eat the apple? The woman you made gave it to me.

Same as it ever was.

View attachment 197196

So you are saying you are justified, right?
Im saying youre a ballwasher...Id piss on you and not feel any inclination to justify it...youre just the innately pissed on. Its an axiom, dinguss. Youre fuckin retarded and cocky at the same time, its a dogshit mix and I like to mock it.

Im saying youre a ballwasher...Id piss on you and not feel any inclination to justify it...youre just the innately pissed on. Its an axiom, dinguss. Youre fuckin retarded and cocky at the same time, its a dogshit mix and I like to mock it.
Do you want to kill me?

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Why do you have to condemn people?

You are speaking of Christianity specifically I presume by your mangled theology and attempts to appeal to Jesus Christ.
And the answer is...Christianity didnt create the Universe. It just explains it. The narcissism you display always shocks me. Sorry God didnt build the universe to suit you.

No, im content just mocking you on the internetzz dingerred. It triggers you into your sophistry and cliches every time and exposes your disturbed sociopathic dingerredness. Like youre doing by even asking. Your problem is that your motives are too transparent and so your tactics arent functional. Its just another thing you suck balls at, thats all. Predictable surprise.

No, im content just mocking you on the internetzz dingerred. It triggers you into your sophistry and cliches every time and exposes your disturbed sociopathic dingerredness. Like youre doing by even asking. Your problem is that your motives are too transparent and so your tactics arent functional. Its just another thing you suck balls at, thats all. Predictable surprise.
So you are justified in acting this way, right?

Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept, he rationalizes that he didn't violate it. That what he did was justified.

Adam, did you eat the apple? The woman you made gave it to me.

Same as it ever was.

^narcissistic questioning one might wish was not transparent but...

theyre ding.

:lol:

If you beat my ass would you be justified in doing that too?

How about if you killed me? Would I have deserved that too, GT?

^narcissistic questioning one might wish was not transparent but...

theyre ding.

:lol:
I'm pretty sure I'm proving my point, GT.

Or I should say, that you are proving my point for me.

dingerred stuck on sonny clark repeat in his autistic glory is another :backpedal:

with ease.

offer still stands for anyone that wants to actually have the discussion besodes dingerred though, tbh.

it could be of interest

dingerred stuck on sonny clark repeat in his autistic glory is another :backpedal:

with ease.

offer still stands for anyone that wants to actually have the discussion besodes dingerred though, tbh.

it could be of interest
C'mon, GT. You know if we were face to face you'd take a poke at me.

Forum List

Back