Why does your religion condemn people?

No, im content just mocking you on the internetzz dingerred. It triggers you into your sophistry and cliches every time and exposes your disturbed sociopathic dingerredness. Like youre doing by even asking. Your problem is that your motives are too transparent and so your tactics arent functional. Its just another thing you suck balls at, thats all. Predictable surprise.
So you are justified in acting this way, right?
^narcissistic questioning one might wish was not transparent but...

theyre ding.

:lol:
I'm pretty sure I'm proving my point, GT.

Or I should say, that you are proving my point for me.
of course you go right along thinking that, dingdong. Your thought processes are the same that lead you to the bible, and that speaks for itself from my pov. Cry.

No, im content just mocking you on the internetzz dingerred. It triggers you into your sophistry and cliches every time and exposes your disturbed sociopathic dingerredness. Like youre doing by even asking. Your problem is that your motives are too transparent and so your tactics arent functional. Its just another thing you suck balls at, thats all. Predictable surprise.

theyre ding.

of course you go right along thinking that, dingdong. Your thought processes are the same that lead you to the bible, and that speaks for itself from my pov. Cry.
Would you like to make me cry, GT?

Would that be my fault too?

dingerred stuck on sonny clark repeat in his autistic glory is another :backpedal:

with ease.

offer still stands for anyone that wants to actually have the discussion besodes dingerred though, tbh.

it could be of interest
C'mon, GT. You know if we were face to face you'd take a poke at me.
what the FUCK is a "poke?"

if we were face to face it wouldnt last long...id be bored super quick and go somewhere. youre a fuggin idiot, and ive seen your dopey face which accompanies that perfectly as someone its impossible to take seriously

if we were face to face it wouldnt last long...id be bored super quick and go somewhere. youre a fuggin idiot, and ive seen your dopey face which accompanies that perfectly as someone its impossible to take seriously
Why would you be bored, GT?

Why wouldn't it last long, GT?

theyre ding.

Would you like to make me cry, GT?

Would that be my fault too?
i think this is making you cry right now...no need for me to be redundant.

dingerred stuck on sonny clark repeat in his autistic glory is another :backpedal:

with ease.

offer still stands for anyone that wants to actually have the discussion besodes dingerred though, tbh.

it could be of interest

because i dont take you seriously

that was answered within the post you quoted.

see, youre just a big fuckin dunce

with ease.

it could be of interest

So you are not saying you would beat my ass? I thought for a moment that's what you were trying to say.

Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having, GT.

I'm more than happy for you to believe that too. Would it please you to make me cry, GT? Would I deserve it?
You are repeaDing yourself, are you drooling down the cup as well?
I'm just trying to show that in your mind, you think I deserve an ass beating and you'd like to be the one to do it. And that in your mind, it would be justified and would be my fault.

with ease.

it could be of interest

So you are not saying you would beat my ass? I thought for a moment that's what you were trying to say.

You think a lot of things that are fucking stupid, and here you were blaming that on others like your usual Marxist m.o.

:smoke:

You think a lot of things that are fucking stupid, and here you were blaming that on others like your usual Marxist m.o.

:smoke:
I haven't blamed anyone for anything, GT. That's your shtick.

I'm more than happy for you to believe that too. Would it please you to make me cry, GT? Would I deserve it?
I'm just trying to show that in your mind, you think I deserve an ass beating and you'd like to be the one to do it. And that in your mind, it would be justified and would be my fault.
Yeah its just something else you fail at but are totally convinced otherwise of because of your autistic narcissism.

Imma just keep mocking it, while you keep up with the phony as fuck sophistry kay?

You called mani a pussy for never holding a gun and now youre attempting sanctimony at what you wish was anger. Its ALL because youre a stupid douche nozzle, dinguss. Prolly electrocution could help

Yeah its just something else you fail at bit are totally convinced otherwise of because of your autistic narcissism.

Imma just keep mocking it, while you keep up with the phony as fuck sophistry kay?

You called mani a pussy for never holding a gun and now youre attempting sanctimony at what you wish was anger. Its ALL because youre a stupid douche nozzle, dinguss. Prolly electrocution could help
Did I deserve that GT? Is it my fault, bro?

Would you like to beat my ass and make yourself feel better?

Yeah its just something else you fail at bit are totally convinced otherwise of because of your autistic narcissism.

:lol: dingerred as fuck and repeaDing

:lol: dingerred as fuck and repeaDing
You live for this shit, GT.

If I felt like GT did, I wouldn't be afraid to say it.
You thinking you know how people feel is because of your narcissism and insecurity. Theres resources online probably for dealing with each, but engaging in phony sanctimoneous behaviors isnt quite gunna get ya there. Its probably a coping mechanism, so I suppose its how you rationalize your phoniness.

Forum List

Back