Why does your religion condemn people?

Why do you care what Christians believe? WhT has it got to do with you?

I don't like the way they are spreading their doom on humanity and perverting the gospel of peace.

So I am going to call them out on it.

I got nothing better to do.

Ahhh...the old too-much-time-on-your-hands problem. It always ends in nonsense and babble.

Why do you care what Christians believe? WhT has it got to do with you?

I don't like the way they are spreading their doom on humanity and perverting the gospel of peace.

So I am going to call them out on it.

I got nothing better to do.

Ahhh...the old too-much-time-on-your-hands problem. It always ends in nonsense and babble.

Oh well, I am not immune to a bit of babble.

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Why do you have to condemn people?

You are speaking of Christianity specifically I presume by your mangled theology and attempts to appeal to Jesus Christ.
And the answer is...Christianity didnt create the Universe. It just explains it. The narcissism you display always shocks me. Sorry God didnt build the universe to suit you.

Christianity explains nothing to me , and your opinion on how my appeal suits Christ is meaningless to me; how Jesus loves and treats me is beyond Christian cynicism. Your too late, you do not effect my salvation.

You either lie or are deep in the depths of self delusion. Your post specifically seeks a Christian response. If it is so meaningless why do all you chat room bible thumpers demand the Church explain itself to you?

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Why do you have to condemn people?

You are speaking of Christianity specifically I presume by your mangled theology and attempts to appeal to Jesus Christ.
And the answer is...Christianity didnt create the Universe. It just explains it. The narcissism you display always shocks me. Sorry God didnt build the universe to suit you.

Christianity explains nothing to me , and your opinion on how my appeal suits Christ is meaningless to me; how Jesus loves and treats me is beyond Christian cynicism. Your too late, you do not effect my salvation.

You either lie or are deep in the depths of self delusion. Your post specifically seeks a Christian response. If it is so meaningless why do all you chat room bible thumpers demand the Church explain itself to you?

Hey, you can keep your views to yourself and I'll keep mine, and good fortune to you.

If God isn't real what is?
Prove to me that god is real.

And who are you, to demand such a thing? Are there any other secrets of the universe you'd like brought to you on a platter, so that you don't have to strain yourself actually working to figure things out, or is that the only one?

Amazingly enough, YOUR lack of understanding of something means nothing whatsoever to its validity.
He's saying god is real, I'm simply asking him to prove what he says. You seem to have a problem with that. Why?

Because it's stupid and arrogant. Sorry I didn't make that clear enough.

And who are you, to demand such a thing? Are there any other secrets of the universe you'd like brought to you on a platter, so that you don't have to strain yourself actually working to figure things out, or is that the only one?

Amazingly enough, YOUR lack of understanding of something means nothing whatsoever to its validity.
He's saying god is real, I'm simply asking him to prove what he says. You seem to have a problem with that. Why?

I agree, he is stupid and arrogant.

Well me myself, I am not immune to stupidity and arrogance; it affects me as well.

Well me myself, I am not immune to stupidity and arrogance; it affects me as well.

I like this chart;

http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/belief-in-hell/

And the stupid just keeps coming.

Stupid needs help too.

Stupid needs help too.
Why does god even make stupid? And deformed? And cancer? ...

Stupid needs help too.

So that he can fix it. God makes stupid so that he can turn it into intelligence. He makes cancer so that he can heal it. In Romans 11:32 God makes us unbelievers so that he can have mercy on us and make us believers.

Such is the way of God.

Stupid needs help too.

So that he can fix it. God makes stupid so that he can turn it into intelligence. He makes cancer so that he can heal it. In Romans 11:32 God makes us unbelievers so that he can have mercy on us and make us believers.

Such is the way of God.
Ok, so what about the severely deformed kids who don't get better? Or the cancers that kill people? Or the stupid or retarded people that stay stupid/retarded?

Stupid needs help too.

Such is the way of God.
Ok, so what about the severely deformed kids who don't get better? Or the cancers that kill people? Or the stupid or retarded people that stay stupid/retarded?
So you are saying that God can't exist if these things exist?

Stupid needs help too.

Such is the way of God.
I'm asking why a god would make deformed babies, cancer...?

Stupid needs help too.

Such is the way of God.
And I am asking you if you believe that if deformed babies exist that that means God can't exist.

Such is the way of God.
And I am asking you if you believe that if deformed babies exist that that means God can't exist.
God can still exist, so why would it do that?

Such is the way of God.
God can still exist, so why would it do that?
Excellent. If you believe that God can still exist if deformed babies exist, then you must also believe that our understanding of why deformed babies exist would be imperfect compared to his understanding of why deformed babies exist.

Stupid needs help too.

Such is the way of God.

Why wouldn't He?

You say this as though a) people have no value unless they're perfect and free of all unpleasantness in life, and b) the existence of God must require that life be a never-ending day at the beach.

the desert religion's perception of the Almighty is what is in error, particularly christianity. with the advent of science and the study of evolution it is made clear what is the creation itself is progressive and everchanging and that errors do occur - the error(s) being remitted to the Everlasting is what the Supreme Being will not allow, along with all the other rif-raft.

the metaphysical (our beginning) must remain pure.

Forum List

Back