Why does your religion condemn people?

secular science used to solve the physiological malformations would not be enough without religion to guide solutions that are beneficial and not regressive - just that the desert religions do not offer a remedy is not to say there is not a religion that would.

science when guided is a religion that truly may someday understand the metaphysical properties that are used in creating a physiological frame for life to exist in the universe.

a real religion. of a source where an Almighty or Supreme Beings do reside without physiological restraints.

So you wouldn't mind being so retarded and deformed that you can't move so you crap in your pants all day and suffer pain 24/7? Ya, right. Now tell me some more fartsmoke.
So you are saying that you would have preferred to never exist?
Your soul could simply use another body. Like when re-incarnated.
I'm not discussing a soul. Are you wanting to change the subject?
No, you made this statement "So you are saying that you would have preferred to never exist?" I'm saying that we likely exist over and over again, so tossing a deformed body is no biggie, we just move on to the next body.
No. That was me asking you a question. Would YOU have preferred to never exist?

It is highly unlikely that we will ever exist again in this universe, Taz. That's magical thinking and convenient too. Too convenient.
What makes you think that?

MASSIVE COP-OUT ALERT!!!!!!
Not at all. I am saying some good does come from existing. I don't need to know what it was to know that it existed. That I don't know exactly what it is doesn't mean anything. The people in their life knows what good came out of it.
Total bullshit, there was the case of one father whose daughter was severely deformed and in constant pain so much that he felt that he had to kill her to end her suffering. Ya, lot of good.
Not total bullshit. Before he made that choice he loved her so much that he suffered for her. Ask him if he thought no good came from her life, Taz, because you don't know that.
He killed his own daughter, so I'm guessing that not much good was there to save.
You seem to be missing the point, Taz. The good came from her existence before he decided to end her life. He loved her so much that he suffered with her. Is this too hard of a concept for you to grasp?
I get it, it's dumb.

So you are saying that you would have preferred to never exist?
No, you made this statement "So you are saying that you would have preferred to never exist?" I'm saying that we likely exist over and over again, so tossing a deformed body is no biggie, we just move on to the next body.

It is highly unlikely that we will ever exist again in this universe, Taz. That's magical thinking and convenient too. Too convenient.
Because I understand how energy has evolved and the stages required for it to evolve into beings that know and create and that the likelihood of the energy that makes up you will ever be part of another being that knows and creates. Sure your energy that makes up who you are right now came from somewhere else and has existed for 14 billion years ago and that it will continue to exist but it ain't likely to go into another being that knows and creates. Your consciousness will either continue to exist pursuant to some law we don't know about and can never prove or it will cease to be. I believe it is the former as I believe mind is the source for physical stuff. This is literally the fundamental distinction between materialists and spiritualists.

Not at all. I am saying some good does come from existing. I don't need to know what it was to know that it existed. That I don't know exactly what it is doesn't mean anything. The people in their life knows what good came out of it.
Total bullshit, there was the case of one father whose daughter was severely deformed and in constant pain so much that he felt that he had to kill her to end her suffering. Ya, lot of good.
Not total bullshit. Before he made that choice he loved her so much that he suffered for her. Ask him if he thought no good came from her life, Taz, because you don't know that.
He killed his own daughter, so I'm guessing that not much good was there to save.
You seem to be missing the point, Taz. The good came from her existence before he decided to end her life. He loved her so much that he suffered with her. Is this too hard of a concept for you to grasp?
I get it, it's dumb.
It's not dumb at all. It is natural.

Why is that likely?

Spirits are eternal. Hell was created for Satan and his followers, not for God's children.
In Heaven there are all kinds of people, even murderers. God's capacity to forgive is far greater than our ability to sin.
Ask for forgiveness and receive forgiveness.
Satan condemns. Our Father forgives. The choice to follow one or the other is strictly up to us. Choose wisely. One promises eternal death, the other eternal life.

Because I understand how energy has evolved and the stages required for it to evolve into beings that know and create and that the likelihood of the energy that makes up you will ever be part of another being that knows and creates. Sure your energy that makes up who you are right now came from somewhere else and has existed for 14 billion years ago and that it will continue to exist but it ain't likely to go into another being that knows and creates. Your consciousness will either continue to exist pursuant to some law we don't know about and can never prove or it will cease to be. I believe it is the former as I believe mind is the source for physical stuff. This is literally the fundamental distinction between materialists and spiritualists.
That'sonly proof that you know nothing because what you just said in unprovable nonsense.

I get it, it's dumb.
Naturally dumb.

That'sonly proof that you know nothing because what you just said in unprovable nonsense.
It's called the 1st Law of Thermodynamics. Matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. It only changes form. Can you tell me how the matter and energy that make up your being will be transformed into another being after you die?

Your belief of reincarnation is magical thinking.

Why is that likely?
A lot of people have experiences that suggest they have lived a past life. Google it and you'll find plenty.

I get it, it's dumb.
Naturally dumb.
Only to people who don't see how life is good.

Why is that likely?
A lot of people have experiences that suggest they have lived a past life. Google it and you'll find plenty.
Is that your proof? Do you have any peer reviewed scientific studies to back that up? Or are you taking it on faith?

Why is that likely?

Not that easily convinced that googling anecdotes makes it "likely"

It's called the 1st Law of Thermodynamics. Matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. It only changes form. Can you tell me how the matter and energy that make up your being will be transformed into another being after you die?

I never said that my body would become another body. Your autism must be heavy today.

I get it, it's dumb.
Naturally dumb.
Another statement that has no bearing on anything. You tie them all together and you still have nothing. :lol:

Why is that likely?

Not that easily convinced that googling anecdotes makes it "likely"
If you don't want to check it out, that's not my problem. And not anecdotes, real things happening to real people.

I never said that my body would become another body. Your autism must be heavy today.
Can you tell me what you believe happens then?

I'm really really interested in hearing about YOUR magical thinking, Taz.

I get it, it's dumb.
Naturally dumb.
Another statement that has no bearing on anything. You tie them all together and you still have nothing. :lol:
Not in the slightest. Only someone who believes that some lives aren't worth living would actually believe that some lives produced no goodness.

Can you tell me what you believe happens then?

I'm really really interested in hearing about YOUR magical thinking, Taz.
I think that re-incarnation is a possible outcome, and that we just keep living over and over again.

Forum List

Back