Why does your religion condemn people?

I get it, it's dumb.
It's not dumb at all. It is natural.
Naturally dumb.
Only to people who don't see how life is good.
Another statement that has no bearing on anything. You tie them all together and you still have nothing. :lol:
Not in the slightest. Only someone who believes that some lives aren't worth living would actually believe that some lives produced no goodness.
There's no goodness in a deformed child in constant pain. To think that a god made such a child because there is goodness in that is simply ludicrous.

Stupid needs help too.
Why does god even make stupid? And deformed? And cancer? ...

So that he can fix it. God makes stupid so that he can turn it into intelligence. He makes cancer so that he can heal it. In Romans 11:32 God makes us unbelievers so that he can have mercy on us and make us believers.

Such is the way of God.
Ok, so what about the severely deformed kids who don't get better? Or the cancers that kill people? Or the stupid or retarded people that stay stupid/retarded?
So you are saying that God can't exist if these things exist?
I'm asking why a god would make deformed babies, cancer...?

Because God wanted those things to exist. He wanted cancer to thrive in children. God wanted babies to be born deformed. He was creating " The Need" for Christ to come to earth.

Why does god even make stupid? And deformed? And cancer? ...

So that he can fix it. God makes stupid so that he can turn it into intelligence. He makes cancer so that he can heal it. In Romans 11:32 God makes us unbelievers so that he can have mercy on us and make us believers.

Such is the way of God.
Ok, so what about the severely deformed kids who don't get better? Or the cancers that kill people? Or the stupid or retarded people that stay stupid/retarded?

Because God wanted those things to exist. He wanted cancer to thrive in children. God wanted babies to be born deformed. He was creating " The Need" for Christ to come to earth.
So god makes deformed and retarded babies on purpose to make us want Jesus to come back? That is SOOOOO messed up I'll give you a mulligan on it because that is just plain awful.

It's not dumb at all. It is natural.
Naturally dumb.
Another statement that has no bearing on anything. You tie them all together and you still have nothing. :lol:
Not in the slightest. Only someone who believes that some lives aren't worth living would actually believe that some lives produced no goodness.
There's no goodness in a deformed child in constant pain. To think that a god made such a child because there is goodness in that is simply ludicrous.
Now you have taken your extreme example to them being in constant pain?

I thought we settled this. I thought I explained to you that their being born brought goodness into the lives of others. Didn't you even say you understood what I was getting at?

Because I understand how energy has evolved and the stages required for it to evolve into beings that know and create and that the likelihood of the energy that makes up you will ever be part of another being that knows and creates. Sure your energy that makes up who you are right now came from somewhere else and has existed for 14 billion years ago and that it will continue to exist but it ain't likely to go into another being that knows and creates. Your consciousness will either continue to exist pursuant to some law we don't know about and can never prove or it will cease to be. I believe it is the former as I believe mind is the source for physical stuff. This is literally the fundamental distinction between materialists and spiritualists.
That'sonly proof that you know nothing because what you just said in unprovable nonsense.
It's called the 1st Law of Thermodynamics. Matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. It only changes form. Can you tell me how the matter and energy that make up your being will be transformed into another being after you die?

Your belief of reincarnation is magical thinking.
I never said that my body would become another body. Your autism must be heavy today.
Can you tell me what you believe happens then?

I'm really really interested in hearing about YOUR magical thinking, Taz.
I think that re-incarnation is a possible outcome, and that we just keep living over and over again.
That is magical thinking, Taz.

Such is the way of God.

So god makes deformed and retarded babies on purpose to make us want Jesus to come back? That is SOOOOO messed up I'll give you a mulligan on it because that is just plain awful.
Who knows why it all happens. All I know is that everything works for good even the stuff I don't like or don't understand.

Naturally dumb.

I thought we settled this. I thought I explained to you that their being born brought goodness into the lives of others. Didn't you even say you understood what I was getting at?
It bring no good to anyone. Your god brings pain and suffering on children, if not for good, then why?

That'sonly proof that you know nothing because what you just said in unprovable nonsense.
It's called the 1st Law of Thermodynamics. Matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. It only changes form. Can you tell me how the matter and energy that make up your being will be transformed into another being after you die?

I never said that my body would become another body. Your autism must be heavy today.

I think that re-incarnation is a possible outcome, and that we just keep living over and over again.
Less magical than your god, there's tons of people who can describe things that happened before they were born, so it's a possibility. I'm sure you've heard of that. If not, google it, there's tons out there.

Who knows why it all happens. All I know is that everything works for good even the stuff I don't like or don't understand.
So you believe in something that you don't understand. Sounds about right. :lol:

It bring no good to anyone. Your god brings pain and suffering on children, if not for good, then why?
You don't know that.

Less magical than your god, there's tons of people who can describe things that happened before they were born, so it's a possibility. I'm sure you've heard of that. If not, google it, there's tons out there.
How does it work?

And no, there is tons of evidence for a creator, you just won't accept it. But it is funny that you accept reincarnation.

So you believe in something that you don't understand. Sounds about right. :lol:
Yes because I have tested it.

You believe in reincarnation and you don't understand it or have tested it.

You don't know that.
You're grasping at straws. No good comes out of a severely retarded and deformed child who lives in pain constantly. That you think there is makes you so desperate to have a god that you'll forgive it anything, and look the other way when need be.

How does it work?

And no, there is tons of evidence for a creator, you just won't accept it. But it is funny that you accept reincarnation.
Give me a good reason why both can't be happening. There could be a god AND we re-incarnate. If not, why not?

No, I think that re-incarnation is a major possibility, I don't believe blindly like you do.

No, I think that re-incarnation is a major possibility, I don't believe blindly like you do.
You sure sound like you do.

How does it work?

Give me a good reason why both can't be happening. There could be a god AND we re-incarnate. If not, why not?
Because of the will to survive. If we had an infinite number of do overs we wouldn't need the will to survive which is written into all life.

You don't know that.
You're grasping at straws. No good comes out of a severely retarded and deformed child who lives in pain constantly. That you think there is makes you so desperate to have a god that you'll forgive it anything, and look the other way when need be.
Love comes out of it. Besides who says they are in constant pain anyway?

I don't believe that God looks the other way, Taz. We will be held accountable for it all. That is justice. We can be forgiven. That is mercy.

You sure sound like you do.
I don't, I said it's a "possibility". So you don't dispute that you believe blindly, good for you.

How does it work?

Because of the will to survive. If we had an infinite number of do overs we wouldn't need the will to survive which is written into all life.
And that can't be build into a re-incarnated soul because...

Forum List

Back