Why does your religion condemn people?

If I felt like GT did, I wouldn't be afraid to say it.
You thinking you know how people feel is because of your narcissism and insecurity. Theres resources online probably for dealing with each, but engaging in phony sanctimoneous behaviors isnt quite gunna get ya there. Its probably a coping mechanism, so I suppose its how you rationalize your phoniness.
I believe you just described yourself.

It's pretty obvious how you feel, GT.

You thinking you know how people feel is because of your narcissism and insecurity. Theres resources online probably for dealing with each, but engaging in phony sanctimoneous behaviors isnt quite gunna get ya there. Its probably a coping mechanism, so I suppose its how you rationalize your phoniness.
You seek conflict, GT. You seek confrontation.

I dont care what you believe, never rlly did.

Youre very symptomatic of quite a few of the traits of narcissism.

You sit there and engage in so many of these tit for tats with so many folks youre a consecutive leaderboarder.

You get mad, and so insecure your points are seen that you repeat yourself, and you appeal to authority more than most.

You fling mud, sanctimoneously call the opposing interlocutor a mud slinger....and pretend youre not engaged in the same behavior that only you show phony moral sophistry towards.

You couldnt fool anyone, and thats except for yourself. You arent anyone but a hypocritical, phony dunce on the internet.

I much enjoy advising you of this, as well. Phonies are gross as fuck, to me.

You sit there and engage in so many of these tit for tats with so many folks youre a consecutive leaderboarder.

You get mad, and so insecure your points are seen that you repeat yourself, and you appeal to authority more than most.

You fling mud, sanctimoneously call the opposing interlocutor a mud slinger....and pretend youre not engaged in the same behavior that only you show phony moral sophistry towards.

You couldnt fool anyone, and thats except for yourself. You arent anyone but a hypocritical, phony dunce on the internet.

You think I'm the one that is mad, GT? You need to go back and re-read your posts, bro.

You think I am the one flinging mud, GT?

You need to go back and re-read your posts.

You think I'm the one that is mad, GT? You need to go back and re-read your posts, bro.
You are indeed wrong as usual, and its just another symptom. Do you think sanctimony is a sign of anger? It is, "bro," and you're ass deep in engaging in it.

double dingerred response to a single GT post, because we arent insecure that our point was adequate the first time

yakkyakk

You are indeed wrong as usual, and its just another symptom. Do you think sanctimony is a sign of anger? It is, "bro," and you're ass deep in engaging in it.
Re-read your posts. Look at your language, GT. It's obvious. You love acting this way. It makes you happy. You like seeing yourself as better than others.

I much enjoy advising you of this, as well.

Of course you do. It pleases you. It makes you happy to fight with others.
Thats what you're engaged in, and to the degree that youre a leaderboarder literally anytime anyone looks. Difference between us, is that Im honest in my enjoyment of mocking you

You? Youre a phony in your sanctimony, and its because you suffer a mental illness.

Thats what you're engaged in, and to the degree that youre a leaderboarder literally anytime anyone looks. Difference between us, is that Im honest in my enjoyment of mocking you

You? Youre a phony in your sanctimony, and its because you suffer a mental illness.
Did that make you happy to say that, GT?

See through ^

Your act is turbo poor.

by the way, byebye dingdong. be sure to get to repeaDing your phony sanctimony as much as possible, youre still too daft to debate a human adult.

by the way, byebye dingdong. be sure to get to repeaDing your phony sanctimony as much as possible, youre still too daft to debate a human adult.
You're behaviors are not like light switches, GT. You can't turn them off and on so easily.

See through ^

Your act is turbo poor.
How exactly was that a "see through" when you literally said you enjoyed mocking me in the post I replied to, GT?

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Why do you have to condemn people?

You are speaking of Christianity specifically I presume by your mangled theology and attempts to appeal to Jesus Christ.
And the answer is...Christianity didnt create the Universe. It just explains it. The narcissism you display always shocks me. Sorry God didnt build the universe to suit you.

Christianity explains nothing to me , and your opinion on how my appeal suits Christ is meaningless to me; how Jesus loves and treats me is beyond Christian cynicism. Your too late, you do not effect my salvation.

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Why do you have to condemn people?

You are speaking of Christianity specifically I presume by your mangled theology and attempts to appeal to Jesus Christ.
And the answer is...Christianity didnt create the Universe. It just explains it. The narcissism you display always shocks me. Sorry God didnt build the universe to suit you.

Christianity explains nothing to me , and your opinion on how my appeal suits Christ is meaningless to me; how Jesus loves and treats me is beyond Christian cynicism. Your too late, you do not effect my salvation.

In John 3:16 " God so loves THE WORLD, that he gave us Jesus. US, all of us! We all are included, religion and Christianity cannot remove the love of God from this world. God so loves the world, describes a planet wide love; including unbelievers; and the world includes everyone that believers like this one here who would judge how Christ would deal with me and my beliefs, these kind of believers can no longer condemn us for not being like them. We are safe from them.

Within the theology of religion and Christianity , is always a condemning doctrine that subtracts unbelievers from free life eternal. They must do that in any kind of manner that they can squeeze in. They refuse to believe that the salvation of God is all consuming, as is the love of him and Christ. They must condemn us to some kind of morbid fate, because they think the great God is like that; a condemning being.

Look at John 12:47 , Jesus teaching an awesome principle,; "If any man hear my words and believe not, I judge him NOT! for I came not to judge the world , but to save THE WORLD!" The World here is the same as in John 3:16, and 1 John 4 :14 where Jesus is described as " The Savior of the world." All Atheist and unbelievers , and believers are included here. This is incredible! Jesus said a person can hear his words and not believe, and be saved anyhow. Now religion cannot, will not , offer such a pardon; because they see condemnation in their bibles and are completely blind to this universal salvation.

But they are too late , its already a done deal, we all make it. This salvation is great because of the love of the great unknown God! You have no need to fear.

Why do you care what Christians believe? WhT has it got to do with you?

Why do you care what Christians believe? WhT has it got to do with you?

I don't like the way they are spreading their doom on humanity and perverting the gospel of peace.

So I am going to call them out on it.

I got nothing better to do.

Forum List

Back