Why doesn't the DOJ Civil Rights Division defend the 2nd?

Yes it does.
NO, it doesn't.
The Militia is the people.
Except you. You are the reason the militia, and the 2nd, exist.
Really?
I wasn't there.....................

1704292734079.png

Correct.
But people declaring themselves as militia, doesn't cut it.

No you don't.

Anyone that stupid, deserves what they get.

Just like donating to Trump.

Trump's Repeating Donation Tactics Led to Millions in ...

View attachment 882788
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Aug 7, 2021 — Donald Trump and the Republican Party returned $12.8 million to donors in the first half of the year, a sign that their aggressive ...
You don't seem to grasp the meaning of words or sentence structure.

A word for a relationship in which one thing (or state) must ...

View attachment 882785
English Language & Usage Stack Exchange
https://english.stackexchange.com › questions › a-wor...
Aug 14, 2014 — A prerequisite is something that must exist for another to exist.
Again, putting on my English tutor hat..
The people...ALL the people...are the militia...except you.
You are a domestic enemy. Or maybe you're foreign, I don't know. And every US citizen is honor bound to use weapons against you if you try to infiltrate our govt, remove any of our rights or take our property.
There is a 2 hour minimum requirement. You owe me $40. Even if we just keep going over the same thing. That's how you learn English..repetition/patterning.

Again, putting on my English tutor hat..
Did you take the ADVANCED Trump U. correspondence course?
Trump doesn't give refunds.
The people...ALL the people...are the militia...except you.
Of course I'm not..............I didn't sign up.
You are a domestic enemy. Or maybe you're foreign, I don't know. And every US citizen is honor bound to use weapons against you if you try to infiltrate our govt, remove any of our rights or take our property.
Like I showed before................PROJECTION.........On your part.

1704293330375.png

Are THEY a MILITIA?
There is a 2 hour minimum requirement. You owe me $40. Even if we just keep going over the same thing. That's how you learn English..repetition/patterning.
Like stated, ANYONE gullible enough, deserves a refund.

We the People are all potential militia members.
we are, i''m sure, nut
People STILL had to sign up, voluntarily or be drafted.
They had to be recognized, as part of the state's militia.
Auld Phart in colonial times a 16 year old man was not a boy but they certainly are today in most cases.

i generally agree on nearly all of this "everybody is in the mulitia" meme as long as we can exclude felons, children the insane and the dangerous to themselves or others as determined by a local judge or commissioned miitary officer.

we are, i''m sure, nut

Auld Phart in colonial times a 16 year old man was not a boy but they certainly are today in most cases.

i generally agree on nearly all of this "everybody is in the mulitia" meme as long as we can exclude felons, children the insane and the dangerous to themselves or others as determined by a local judge or commissioned miitary officer.
all of which are covered by current background check paperwork.

that is ok, biy these laws must be enforced. to be effective. i'll put that in the bipartisan/local problems (data entry and such) column
biy these laws must be enforced. to be effective
totally agree.

find an effective way to deter straw purchases, and people lying on the FEDERAL form. (which is a felony)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Right of "the people".
Not "the militia"
Not "the people in the militia".
The people.

No one has the right to be in a militia, so the right of the people to keep and bear arms cannot be dependent on a person's relationship with same.

3rd grade stuff, son.

Right of "the people".
Not "the militia"
Not "the people in the militia".
The people.

No one has the right to be in a militia, so the right of the people to keep and bear arms cannot be dependent on a person's relationship with same.

3rd grade stuff, son.
3rd grade stuff, son.
Maybe he'll learn about it when he gets to the third grade.

They are traitors, like you.
since i have never taken an oath to trump i'll plead "not guilty" to that stupid accusation.

i am fulfilling my oath to uphold and defend (which includes support") the constitution , as we speak. the only traitor i have ever heard deny that he took that oath (another lie. i watched his inauguration.) is of course, fear leader.

sign up now. any one who wants "on" my ignore list can log in and call me a "traitor."

since i have never taken an oath to trump i'll plead "not guilty" to that stupid accusation.

i am fulfilling my oath to uphold and defend (which includes support") the constitution , as we speak. the only traitor i have ever heard deny that he took that oath (another lie. i watched his inauguration.) is of course, fear leader.

sign up now. any one who wants "on" my ignore list can log in and call me a "traitor."
You are the ones who conflate a person with a country, not me.
Democrats just can't wrap their minds around the fact thst not everybody wants to be sodomized by the powerful men in their political party.
It's totally a dem thing, sonny. You can't be a traitor for disliking trump. You are a traitor because you are trying to bring down our country via invasion, the transfer of property to our enemies, election interference, election fraud, racketeering, human trafficking, and every form of corruption.

Forum List

Back