Why doesn't Trump....

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Go after Hillary with her uranium deal? Appointing a special prosecutor looking into Uranium One would not only go after Hillary, a special council would also have to investigate the F.B.I.’s role in approving the deal, thereby making Mueller—who was in charge of the bureau at the time—a target.

Everyone knows Hillary is dirty, and Mueller probably knows he is on borrowed time having been involved with crooked Hillary, which is why he is so driven to bring down Trump.

It seems his best defense is a good offense.

Yes, Trump should appoint the special prosecutor already.

Yes, Trump should appoint the special prosecutor already.

Why is he not? Is it because he and Hillary were such good friends?

He ran on putting her away, and then backed down.

Because the whole thing is a fairytale that’s why.

Nice look, having a special prosecutor target your political rival like some third world shithole . AGAIN! They’ve already tried this like 3x with Hillary and failed .

Go after Hillary with her uranium deal? Appointing a special prosecutor looking into Uranium One would not only go after Hillary, a special council would also have to investigate the F.B.I.’s role in approving the deal, thereby making Mueller—who was in charge of the bureau at the time—a target.

Everyone knows Hillary is dirty, and Mueller probably knows he is on borrowed time having been involved with crooked Hillary, which is why he is so driven to bring down Trump.

So where do you think all that uranium went to? Do you think they packed it up and send it to Russia?

Nice look, having a special prosecutor target your political rival like some third world shithole . AGAIN! They’ve already tried this like 3x with Hillary and failed .

Hillary did not help give away about 20% of US uranium to Putin?

Yep. Lie .

I "know" Trump is dirty but would not ask for a penny of taxpayer money to prove it.

No, sober up. The Secretary of State doesn't have that authority; thanks for the laugh though.

So where do you think all that uranium went to? Do you think they packed it up and send it to Russia?

You tell me. Let's just have an official investigation into the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium issue and get it all out into the open, otherwise there will always be doubt.

In fact, why not investigate every high ranking official like this? I remember when Obama went to appoint cabinet members. One after another stepped down because it was found out they did not pay their taxes, all but the head of the IRS Geithner. No, he stayed.

I "know" Trump is dirty but would not ask for a penny of taxpayer money to prove it.

So this is all about Trump then, right? Not the corrupt officials around him who have been shown to have been involved in misconduct..

Just so we are clear.

So this is all about Trump then, right? Not the corrupt officials around him who have been shown to have been involved in misconduct..

Just so we are clear.

It was an example. And Hilary has been investigated numerous times; again, she never had authority to sell ANY uranium. Stay away from bizarre right wing media.

You tell me. Let's just have an official investigation into the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium issue and get it all out into the open, otherwise there will always be doubt.

In fact, why not investigate every high ranking official like this? I remember when Obama went to appoint cabinet members. One after another stepped down because it was found out they did not pay their taxes, all but the head of the IRS Geithner. No, he stayed.

Th right has made lots of claims about the Clinton foundation. Do you expect anyone to believe right wingers haven't been spending every day trying to prove wrong doing? No luck for them yet.

Go ahead, remove Trump. See where that leads.......................

We all know that the entire system is a joke, especially with what Hillary has done with her e-mails and Foundation and Uranium deal.

BTW ,Comey saying she is not guilty because she had no intent is a joke.

Th right has made lots of claims about the Clinton foundation. Do you expect anyone to believe right wingers haven't been spending every day trying to prove wrong doing? No luck for them yet.

Why is the allegation of the Clinton Foundation a joke when the allegations about Trump are not?

Could it be that the entire DNC, GOP, CIA, and FBI are all out to get Trump and defend Hillary?

Why is the allegation of the Clinton Foundation a joke when the allegations about Trump are not?

Because your claim just doesn't make sense.

Let's see....Russians give Bubba $500,000 for one speech and then $145 million to Clinton Foundation, after uranium deal is completed when Cankles was SOS.

Libs can't see the quid pro quo....but they would, if Trump did exactly the same thing.

Because your claim just doesn't make sense.

And saying that the Hillary funded dossier about Trump having hookers urinate on him does make sense?

Watch the documentary, I assure you, it makes perfect sense.

Forum List

Back