Why doesn't Trump....

How about today Pelosi and Adam Schiff show up at The FBI to try to interfere with Nunez finally getting access to documents associated with The Clinton Russian Collusion with GPS & The Fake Russian Dossier paid for by The DNC, Clinton & Obama?

And reports now that The DNC is attempting to obstruct investigations in tonit.

Because the whole thing is a fairytale that’s why.

Nice look, having a special prosecutor target your political rival like some third world shithole . AGAIN! They’ve already tried this like 3x with Hillary and failed .

Totally makes sense to have the special investigator starting this. President Trump has his right to launch the investigation into the Clinton crime family/DNC. Trump has a lot to point out.

Secretary of State had neither the ability to approve or deny such a deal.
...but only if the SOS is not a corrupt greedy criminal.

So if the SOS is a corrupt greedy criminal, what laws change to give her that authority? Explain what you mean.
I don't think you understand the capabilities of a corrupt greedy criminal, who all knew could be POTUS and who's husband was POTUS.

Then explain it to me. How did the SOS assume authority she didn't have, and how did she use that authority? Are you saying she did have the authority to deny or approve that deal? Explain yourself.
You need to be able to think.

So you have nothing but that dumb fake accusation. Why am I not surprised?

How about today Pelosi and Adam Schiff show up at The FBI to try to interfere with Nunez finally getting access to documents associated with The Clinton Russian Collusion with GPS & The Fake Russian Dossier paid for by The DNC, Clinton & Obama?

And reports now that The DNC is attempting to obstruct investigations in tonit.

To think that there is any corruption in the DNC is just crazy talk.

Dims good, Pubes bad.

Forum List

Back