Why Donald Trump Will Humiliate Hillary Clinton In November

That stupid gobbley-gook isn't evidence either.

WHERE ARE YOUR POLLS?

It's politics .. polls are the benchmark.

Let me help you out .. you don't have any polls that demonstrate the bullshit you're trying to sell. You simply pulled that shit out of your ass.

No, it is called analysis and reason, not 'shit out of my ass'.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Who gives a fuck about your list or you? :0) You must be joking.

Donald Trump has shattered the Republican party. - The Boston Globe
At one point, the Republican Party nominally stood on a platform of economic and social conservatism. At least that was the public face of the party. Today, with Trump at its helm, it’s a party of nativism, xenophobia, crudeness, and misogyny. Those elements were of course always present in the party — and are at the root of its modern political success. But they were generally hidden below the surface or utilized with dog whistles. With Trump, there is no mistaking the fact that what drives GOP voters is not conservative dogma, but rather resentment, anxiety, and fear, particularly of minorities, Muslims, and immigrants.
I can't wait until Trump points out Hillary's misandrist comments and half you idiots go running to google to figure out what that word means.

I would also love to debate the idiot who wrote this pathetic article. I would love to see their face once I use my own counter terms to describe their hypocritical, demonic political party.

That stupid gobbley-gook isn't evidence either.

WHERE ARE YOUR POLLS?

It's politics .. polls are the benchmark.

Let me help you out .. you don't have any polls that demonstrate the bullshit you're trying to sell. You simply pulled that shit out of your ass.

No, it is called analysis and reason, not 'shit out of my ass'.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Analyzing and reasoning the mud flowing from your butthole is all we see you doing.

Where are your polls supporting your argument that he has a chance in Florida, Ohio, Penn.

Fucking getta clue!! He's setup to LOSE Mississippi!!

Mississippi!! WTF!!

Analyzing and reasoning the mud flowing from your butthole is all we see you doing.

Where are your polls supporting your argument that he has a chance in Florida, Ohio, Penn.

Mississippi!! WTF!!

And you are just another moron on my ignore list.

There are many varied reasons, and I will start with the simplest first.

1. Donald Trump has rewritten the book on how to win elections. He is Bobby Fischer to the Democrats Boris Spasky, the GOP General Patton to the Democrats General Rommel. The Democrats STILL dont grasp how this complete political novice won the GOP primary and that 'why' is going to get them slaughtered like stupid swine in the general election.

2. Hillary Clintons negative rating is growing with an increase of about percent each month, while Trumps is declining from a 70% unfavorable in March 30, to a 63% end of April, and they will cross well before the November vote, about a 58% unfavorable for Clinton and a 48% or so for Trump by November.

3. Trump will win Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Michigan, and will challenge Clinton in all the blue states as well, particularly New York and California. Clinton will have to defend her entire base while Trump will practically not have to campaign in most of the off coast West and all the South except Florida, Virginia and North Carolina. He will put these states back in the GOP column because he is not a Free Trade zealot like McCain and Romney and Hillary are. If Hillary gets indicted it will be a landslide.

4. In elections with both parties having contested primaries, with the exception of Bush 41 who was seen as the continuance of Reagan and practically ran as an incumbent and was thus an outlier, the party with the higher increase in primary turnout as a percentage won in the general election. Three elections fit that description (other than 1988, for reasons given) 1980, 2000, and 2008, the party with the highest increase in primary turnout won. Again, the 1988 election did not have significant GOP turnout because Bush 41 ran practically unopposed. The primaries for this year have had a 26% reduction in Democratic turn out and Republicans have seen a 50% increase in voter turnout, and it has been especially strong among open primary states.

The writing on the wall is plain and it says "President Donald Trump".

Did you study probability and statistics at Trump University?

Mississippi!! WTF!!

And you are just another moron on my ignore list.

Too much of a coward to debate people who can kick your ass?

There are many varied reasons, and I will start with the simplest first.

1. Donald Trump has rewritten the book on how to win elections. He is Bobby Fischer to the Democrats Boris Spasky, the GOP General Patton to the Democrats General Rommel. The Democrats STILL dont grasp how this complete political novice won the GOP primary and that 'why' is going to get them slaughtered like stupid swine in the general election.

2. Hillary Clintons negative rating is growing with an increase of about percent each month, while Trumps is declining from a 70% unfavorable in March 30, to a 63% end of April, and they will cross well before the November vote, about a 58% unfavorable for Clinton and a 48% or so for Trump by November.

3. Trump will win Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Michigan, and will challenge Clinton in all the blue states as well, particularly New York and California. Clinton will have to defend her entire base while Trump will practically not have to campaign in most of the off coast West and all the South except Florida, Virginia and North Carolina. He will put these states back in the GOP column because he is not a Free Trade zealot like McCain and Romney and Hillary are. If Hillary gets indicted it will be a landslide.

4. In elections with both parties having contested primaries, with the exception of Bush 41 who was seen as the continuance of Reagan and practically ran as an incumbent and was thus an outlier, the party with the higher increase in primary turnout as a percentage won in the general election. Three elections fit that description (other than 1988, for reasons given) 1980, 2000, and 2008, the party with the highest increase in primary turnout won. Again, the 1988 election did not have significant GOP turnout because Bush 41 ran practically unopposed. The primaries for this year have had a 26% reduction in Democratic turn out and Republicans have seen a 50% increase in voter turnout, and it has been especially strong among open primary states.

The writing on the wall is plain and it says "President Donald Trump".

Did you study probability and statistics at Trump University?

Merely gave the reasons I think Trump will win, not publishing a peer reviewed paper, lol.

At one point, the Republican Party nominally stood on a platform of economic and social conservatism. At least that was the public face of the party. Today, with Trump at its helm, it’s a party of nativism, xenophobia, crudeness, and misogyny. Those elements were of course always present in the party — and are at the root of its modern political success. But they were generally hidden below the surface or utilized with dog whistles. With Trump, there is no mistaking the fact that what drives GOP voters is not conservative dogma, but rather resentment, anxiety, and fear, particularly of minorities, Muslims, and immigrants.
I can't wait until Trump points out Hillary's misandrist comments and half you idiots go running to google to figure out what that word means.

I would also love to debate the idiot who wrote this pathetic article. I would love to see their face once I use my own counter terms to describe their hypocritical, demonic political party.

Trump has no new news about Hillary.

The Democrats have a ton of new news about Trump that is going to curl the hair of normal Americans.

The Democrats have a ton of new news about Trump that is going to curl the hair of normal Americans.

And which of those points I gave will be reversed by that 'new news'?

Would an FBI indictment not count as 'new news'?

Cankles might not even get the nomination. Hopefully she gets prosecuted for her criminal acts.

Maybe this is why Crazy Bernie is staying in until the end.

Too much of a coward to debate people who can kick your ass?

I have yet to see one of you actually address what he said.

Really?

Let's start here:

"1. Donald Trump has rewritten the book on how to win elections. He is Bobby Fischer to the Democrats Boris Spasky, the GOP General Patton to the Democrats General Rommel. The Democrats STILL dont grasp how this complete political novice won the GOP primary and that 'why' is going to get them slaughtered like stupid swine in the general election."

He's winning a primary.

Christine O'Donnell rewrote the book on how to win a primary.

Where is she now?

When virtually ALL the polls are saying the same thing one would be really stupid to ignore them.

Polls are your enemy .. I do understand.

Trump's popularity is going up while Hillary's goes down. Polls today are not representative of public opinion in November.

too bad he is not getting it LOL

I dont think Trump is all too worried about the mental midget demographic you represent.

Trump appeals mostly to white, working class blue collar men with high school educations who are scared of Mexicans and blacks. And women. And things that go bump in the night. Do you qualify for one or all of the above?

Cankles might not even get the nomination. Hopefully she gets prosecuted for her criminal acts.

Maybe this is why Crazy Bernie is staying in until the end.
Lol, Sanders is neither crazy nor a communist, but he may be staying close behind in case he needs to pick up her rifle.

Forum List

Back