Why Donald Trump Will Humiliate Hillary Clinton In November

90% under age 30 feel the Bern. they won't get out bed 4 beast. Tis done' tranny start to go break T-rump, wake up. 3 letter word jobs.

And the millions of people that voted for him are all either idiots or racists, correct?

You have an ash heap of history calling your name, dude
what is your opinions of the millions who voted twice for the Great Obama .....

And like a typical libtard you duck my question and try to change the topic.

Why dont libtards like you ever have the honesty to answer an opponents question?

Lack of capability would seem to be the most likely answer.

And the millions of people that voted for him are all either idiots or racists, correct?

You have an ash heap of history calling your name, dude

Ever since the beginning people haven't taken Trump seriously. "He'll never do this; he'll never achieve that; people wouldn't possibly vote for a blah blah blah." Let them fool themselves. It'll be funnier when the dread finally starts to set in.

They are flocking to the Donald.....NOT
Yeah, Trump won the primaries because no one voted for him.

Are you really THAT stupid? Of course you are.
They are not that into him

The Scorecard Grows

Our Official TPM Elected Official Trump Endorsement Scorecard continues to grow. See our five categories here. Check out the list and tell us if there are people we've left out. Remember we are only including sitting members of Congress and governors. At the moment we have only three in the "Endorse" category, though we know there are some members of the House that are still be added. Meanwhile, there are only three who are in the genuine "NeverTrump" category. The great majority are in the "support the nominee" or "fuzzball" category. Check it out and let us know who we're missing. Our panel of Trump taxonomy judges continues to evaluate where everyone stands.

Any "Republican" representative or senator who, after Trump is nominated, in any way does anything to oppose him needs to be primaried out of running for any office, ever..

:0) Where do they come up with these morons proclaiming victory without a shred of evidence?

No one can claim victory until the game is played, but one can present evidence, that apparently went way over your head, about what outcome is more likely or less.

Where is your evidence?

Polls are evidence .. where is yours?

Emotion is not evidence.

Donald Trump has shattered the Republican party. - The Boston Globe
At one point, the Republican Party nominally stood on a platform of economic and social conservatism. At least that was the public face of the party. Today, with Trump at its helm, it’s a party of nativism, xenophobia, crudeness, and misogyny. Those elements were of course always present in the party — and are at the root of its modern political success. But they were generally hidden below the surface or utilized with dog whistles. With Trump, there is no mistaking the fact that what drives GOP voters is not conservative dogma, but rather resentment, anxiety, and fear, particularly of minorities, Muslims, and immigrants.

I'm pretty sure he's thinking for himself rather than relying on polls that guarantee exactly dick.

:0) .. and that sounds like 'evidence' to you?

That's stupid.

I gave the shifting unfavorables with Trump and Hillary, pointing out that Hillary's have been growing while Trumps have been shrinking.

I gave the increase in primary turnout for the GOP vrs the Democrat lower turnout in a contested primary season for both parties, where the higher has won in three of three elections.

I gave the fact that Trump is a natural gifted campaigner who just humiliated the professional political elite in the GOP and the Democrats still do not grasp how Trump did this, a decided disadvantage to the Dems, and advantage to the GOP.

I would go further to assplain this to you, but I get the impression that if you couldnt bother to read it and understand it with the first post you arent going to now either, so good day.

Where is your evidence?

Emotion is not evidence.

Lol, did you read the first post?

That stupid gobbley-gook isn't evidence either.

WHERE ARE YOUR POLLS?

It's politics .. polls are the benchmark.

Let me help you out .. you don't have any polls that demonstrate the bullshit you're trying to sell. You simply pulled that shit out of your ass.

I'm pretty sure he's thinking for himself rather than relying on polls that guarantee exactly dick.

:0) .. and that sounds like 'evidence' to you?

That's stupid.

I gave the shifting unfavorables with Trump and Hillary, pointing out that Hillary's have been growing while Trumps have been shrinking.

I gave the increase in primary turnout for the GOP vrs the Democrat lower turnout in a contested primary season for both parties, where the higher has won in three of three elections.

I gave the fact that Trump is a natural gifted campaigner who just humiliated the professional political elite in the GOP and the Democrats still do not grasp how Trump did this, a decided disadvantage to the Dems, and advantage to the GOP.

I would go further to assplain this to you, but I get the impression that if you couldnt bother to read it and understand it with the first post you arent going to now either, so good day.

All said to explain why you don't have polls pointing to your wet dream.

Good day indeed. :0)

That stupid gobbley-gook isn't evidence either.

WHERE ARE YOUR POLLS?

It's politics .. polls are the benchmark.

Let me help you out .. you don't have any polls that demonstrate the bullshit you're trying to sell. You simply pulled that shit out of your ass.

No, it is called analysis and reason, not 'shit out of my ass'.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Forum List

Back