Why don't democrats in power give illegals citizenship?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
You have the votes. You have Congress.

You have the Executive.

Nothing should stops the DNC from making any and all illegals legal citizens of the US

But they don't.

Why?

Democrats are only good at one thing, and that is winning elections.

But when they win elections, they refuse to lead. They refuse to be accountable. They live on Orange man bad and half the country as being semi-fascist.

Very odd those democrats.

To be honest I'm sort of surprised too....I think that they would be able to get the 60 votes in the Senate seeing how the RINOs are owned by the US Chamber of Commerce......Yes sir, toss in increased H1B workers and billions more for Ukraine (for the neocons) to sweeten the pot and the dems are in like Flint.

To be honest I'm sort of surprised too....I think that they would be able to get the 60 votes in the Senate seeing how the RINOs are owned by the US Chamber of Commerce......Yes sir, toss in increased H1B workers and billions more for Ukraine (for the neocons) to sweeten the pot and the dems are in like Flint.
Again, democrats have the votes but won't vote

Why?
No one is asking this question.

Why?

I would give them temporary work visas and citizenship once they earned it

Why would Republicans oppose a. Path to Citizenship?

Win/Win all around

You have the votes. You have Congress.

You have the Executive.

Nothing should stops the DNC from making any and all illegals legal citizens of the US

But they don't.

Why?
Because no one… repeat… no one

Wants that

Why would Republicans oppose a. Path to Citizenship?

Win/Win all around
The country no longer needs Republicans.

It's a one party system now

So why don't democrats practice what they preach and make them all citizens?

It's similar when the GOP was in power with the first 2 years of Trump with a GOP Congress

They all ran on repealing and replacing Obamacare, and building the wall

They did neither when in power.

America is being played by both parties.

The country no longer needs Republicans.

It's a one party system now

So why don't democrats practice what they preach and make them all citizens?
Sure we need Republicans . We DON’T need MAGArats

Because they don’t believe in Democracy
No, no, I realize all MAGA Republicans are Hitler in drag from hell, like Joe Biden says, but why do you need the GOP who don't like Trump?

I thought democrats had all the best ideas.

Because no one… repeat… no one

Wants that

Back in the 1980's when Reagan was pushing for Amnesty for illegals, the Democrats opposed it saying it would encourage more illegals to come and wait for the next amnesty, which is pretty much what happened.

The DACA kids are different in that they've lived nearly all of their lives in the USA and know of no other home, and they didn't choose to come to the USA illegally.

A clean criminal record is a requirement of the program. All of them are well educated and productive members of society. American taxpayers paid for their education, and have a significant investment in their education and health care. Now that they've reached the age where they're pay taxes and giving good returns on that educational investment, Republicans want to deport them.

But no one is proposing a general amnesty for illegals. What they want is an immigration process that is less complicated and takes less than 2 years to complete before you get a visa to land in the country.

They don't have the numbers but even if they did, business does not want them legal because then they have to pay a legal wage, taxes, etc and business runs this country.

Forum List

Back