Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

Here's the truth.

Some pissed off assholes from other countries rammed planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon killing people that were just doing their jobs.

That's it.

Done.

and you determined this how ?

1,451 verified architectural and engineering professionals

Or maybe 0.01% of the architectural and engineering professionals in the United States.

lol.gif

only a complete imbecile would think that anyone not on the on a petition supports the official story

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It makes people feel important when they "know" something that no one else does.This way they act like they have a different explanation then what obviously happened.

It's like a pretty girl saying over and over they don't consider themselves attractive to get a response from people....It's all about the attention.

Let's call them silly little attention whores.

99% of Americans are in the same trance as ROZMAN from Brooklyn. They can't see the explosion at the top left because they are in the trance. They completely ignore the explosion.
LMAO!

You fully admitted up here that a judge declared you insane......You threatened, shortly before the Giffords shooting, that you had a plan to come and "Kill you all". (A threat that has been forwarded to those who need to know, BTW).......And you expect clear thinking, non delusional people to believe your insane bullshit?........It ain't happenin', Mr. Laughner.

Here's the truth.

Some pissed off assholes from other countries rammed planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon killing people that were just doing their jobs.

That's it.

Done.

Heres the truth,you have been brainwashed by the media and corrupt government institutions and only see what you WANT to see like the loyal Bush/Obama dupe you are.

Last edited:
Here's the truth.

That's it.

Done.

Heres the truth,you have been brainwashed by the media and corrupt government institutions and only see what you WANT to see like the loyal Bush/Obama dupe you are.
and that has meaning only to those, like you, that have been brainwashed by Alex Jones

Here's the truth.

That's it.

Done.

oh and since he came on immediately "like clockwork." resident troll attention seeker divecunt, loves you for being brainwashed.

Last edited:
Here's the truth.

That's it.

Done.

oh and since he came on immediately "like clockwork." resident troll divecunt, loves you for being brainwashed.
its called email alerts, dipshit
and i love poking you with a stick
LOL

Here's the truth.

That's it.

Done.

Perhaps you would like to explain the 55 inch bow in one of the towers minutes before it started to fall? Or is that too much to ask? And I believe it was 10 inches on the other. But let's just try one building at a time.

oh and since he came on immediately "like clockwork." resident troll divecunt, loves you for being brainwashed.
its called email alerts, dipshit
and i love poking you with a stick
LOL

you are far less effective than a stick

Here's the truth.

That's it.

Done.

Perhaps you would like to explain the 55 inch bow in one of the towers minutes before it started to fall? Or is that too much to ask? And I believe it was 10 inches on the other. But let's just try one building at a time.

one ...it was hit by a plane...two.. can you provide the source of your 55 inch bow
claim

one ...it was hit by a plane...two.. can you provide the source of your 55 inch bow
claim

I do believe that came from NIST. That is where the photo I posted originated. And yes you could say it was hit by a plane, but that's the same as telling someone who asks where they are that they are in the Northern hemisphere. But of course you knew that.

claim
except it didn't show up till just before the collapse
so it couldn't have been created by the crashing of a plane

claim
except it didn't show up till just before the collapse
so it couldn't have been created by the crashing of a plane

really..what was the cause then garden gnomes ?

if you actually want to know what caused the bowing, it was the floor trusses, being heated by the fires beyond what they were capable of supporting their own weight
they sagged and pulled the sides in till the floor truss supports failed
then the collapse began

This is my arguement, but you wouldn't believe the number of people who don't know about building 7.

The weirdest part was Donald Rumsfeld recently saying that he'd "never heard of it".

Uh, say what? :confused:

Fuck every conservative. Elect me to Congress and I'll write a law that makes being a conservative a crime with a mandatory 2 year sentence.
This is why you're red. Rational conversations cannot be had with you.

Look at the pictures. You can't have a rational conversation or reason with facts. I will never answer you again. The whole fucking country is in a trance. There's no remedy for this.

if you actually want to know what caused the bowing, it was the floor trusses, being heated by the fires beyond what they were capable of supporting their own weight
they sagged and pulled the sides in till the floor truss supports failed
then the collapse began

how hot were those fires ??...and how can this woman stand in the impact zone moments before he collapse ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back