Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

because corporate tax cuts BROUGHT FACTORIES BACK TO THE USA and THE MORE WE CUT TAXES, THE LESS MONEY THE DEMOCRATS HAVE TO FLOOD THE USA WITH ILLEGALS. Many illegals ARE LIVING LARGE ! When I go into Walmart, most of the people are illegals and IM IN DETROIT AREA !. They have NEW CLOTHES, CARS, LOTS OF FOOD while we have Senior citizens living in their car and having to go back to work.
Maybe next time we'll think twice about the next eighty years, because the last eighty years of Imperialism shot us in the face; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

If you’re referring to the tax receipts, that isn’t how you measure the value of real revenue. Revenue has to be computed as a percentage of GDP because of inflation.

If you want to measure real value, use real dollars.

God that is like 1000th time I’ve explained that

You repeat your errors. A lot.
Your logic: More revenues = less revenues.

Yep, I don’t understand your “logic”, Simp.
Lol how do you morons not understand how inflation works?

If you’re referring to the tax receipts, that isn’t how you measure the value of real revenue. Revenue has to be computed as a percentage of GDP because of inflation.

If you want to measure real value, use real dollars.

God that is like 1000th time I’ve explained that

You repeat your errors. A lot.
Toddster,

Why do you continue to bluff?

You can't use real dollars?
Here is an actual source that can educate you on the matter. I’m glad I could educate you once again. Not satisfied with the information presented? We both know that your knee jerk answer to that will be no. Find your own source or don’t bother replying. :dunno:

Here is an actual source that can educate you on the matter. I’m glad I could educate you once again. Not satisfied with the information presented? We both know that your knee jerk answer to that will be no. Find your own source or don’t bother replying. :dunno:

Real dollars is different than GDP ratio.

Forum List

Back