Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

Real Republicans remember when the GOP was actually fiscally conservative, before 1998.

Tax and spending cuts passed by Newt Gingrich spurred a booming economy and a budget surplus in the 1990s.

W then increased spending faster than LBJ, spending INCREASES and Tax cuts were not the same.

We need TAX AND SPENDING CUTS. Cut the Federal spending to the level of the 1990s.

The GOP should require anyone, ANYONE, who runs as a Republican to sign a sworn statement of FISCAL CONSERVATISM.

No more disasters Zionist Fascist BIG GOVERNMENT "Republicans" like W and McConnell and ... well most of them in office today...

It's not just Republican tax cuts which added to the debt. It was all their spending which did the most damage.
Oh I know. I’m just pointing out that they don’t understand that tax cuts are the other side of the deficit blowing up. They think it’s purely about spending.

Making people feel better about investing is not freeing up investment capital.

No, they're more likely to cash out their investment capital. That has the opposite effect.

There's no shortage of investment capital, so it's not a limiting factor. Demand is.

No, they're more likely to cash out their investment capital.

And do what with it?

Tax cuts make for deficits. How do you think deficits are covered?

Supply side is just just a paper transfer of wealth to the rich. It frees up no investment money, unless you want to claim that since Chinese money flows in, that frees up investment capital. However, I don't think that bragging about selling the USA to China will be a strong propaganda point in favor of supply-side. And it still doesn't address the point that there isn't any shortage of investment capital in the first place. No one is going to increase production unless there's demand for it.
How do they make our deficits when revenues go up, Halfwit?

This may come as a shock to you, 5th but when you lose money with your investments...say in a down market...you don't pay ANY tax! I find it hard to believe that someone's who's major was Economics struggles with that concept!
Before you run too far with that...

Do you know much about how Grifty accumulates losses and deductions?

dlThis may come as a shock to you, 5th but when you lose money with your investments...say in a down market...you don't pay ANY tax! I find it hard to believe that someone's who's major was Economics struggles with that concept!
Mittens didn't reduce his taxable income with losses...he gave the money to his church...

Real Republicans remember when the GOP was actually fiscally conservative, before 1998.

Tax and spending cuts passed by Newt Gingrich spurred a booming economy and a budget surplus in the 1990s.

W then increased spending faster than LBJ, spending INCREASES and Tax cuts were not the same.

We need TAX AND SPENDING CUTS. Cut the Federal spending to the level of the 1990s.

The GOP should require anyone, ANYONE, who runs as a Republican to sign a sworn statement of FISCAL CONSERVATISM.

No more disasters Zionist Fascist BIG GOVERNMENT "Republicans" like W and McConnell and ... well most of them in office today...
By the time Newt and Elvis came to agreement, more than 90% of the deficit bequeathed by Supply Side I had been eliminated.

For as long as I can remember, every time a Republican takes the White House, more is added to the debt than their Democratic predecessor.

Hell, Trump matched Obama's debt in half the time! Trump and the GOP Congress set to work doubling the federal deficit immediately.
Do the math for when Dimwingers run the House. Ya know, where spending originates.

This will be a hoot.

Oh I know. I’m just pointing out that they don’t understand that tax cuts are the other side of the deficit blowing up. They think it’s purely about spending.
When revenues go up, and deficits go up at the same time how do you blame anything but spending, Dumbass?

When revenues go up, and deficits go up at the same time how do you blame anything but spending, Dumbass?
If you’re referring to the tax receipts, that isn’t how you measure the value of real revenue. Revenue has to be computed as a percentage of GDP because of inflation. Regardless of any legislation, government programs are going to need more dollars to pay for the same shit. Under Trump, revenue dipped to 16% of GDP. Now it’s like 20%.

God that is like 1000th time I’ve explained that.

If you’re referring to the tax receipts, that isn’t how you measure the value of real revenue. Revenue has to be computed as a percentage of GDP because of inflation. Regardless of any legislation, government programs are going to need more dollars to pay for the same shit. Under Trump, revenue dipped to 16% of GDP. Now it’s like 20%.

Yeah, you have tried to explain your lie about tax cuts lowering revenues 1000 times, and you have failed 1000 times, Simp.

If you’re referring to the tax receipts, that isn’t how you measure the value of real revenue. Revenue has to be computed as a percentage of GDP because of inflation.

If you want to measure real value, use real dollars.

God that is like 1000th time I’ve explained that

You repeat your errors. A lot.

If you’re referring to the tax receipts, that isn’t how you measure the value of real revenue. Revenue has to be computed as a percentage of GDP because of inflation.

If you want to measure real value, use real dollars.

God that is like 1000th time I’ve explained that

You repeat your errors. A lot.
only the government should have money ask any good communist and he will tell you

Polly NOSTRA want a cracker.

Forum List

Back