Why don't white parents get blamed....

This recent shooter in Florida didn't have any parents, his adopted mom died a year ago and he was staying in a couples home that didn't see the problems..They didn't see the signs.

I don't even think that there are any black mass shooters is there?

Maybe not mass black shooters but there is a shitload of black shooters in Chitown

True.. these are mostly gang related and drug related.

Nice try at giving the poor misguided youth a pass....you're lame

I did not pass them... I just said what most of their murders are about.. You are a hobbling gimp ..:poke:

I'm weary of the gun control nonsense...look at the real issues, it's not guns.

Also, professional need better training on schizophrenia , the social services cleared this kid after he was cutting himself on facebook.. That in itself is disturbing and should have alerted the professionals.

Here is proof that the access to a gun turns non violent behavior into mass murder.

I can not watch that..did they shoot him..bothers me so much..this is why I don't buy a gun because I would shoot these men.

Then you would be a mass murderer. See how that works? Libs should not be near a gun.

What if I get a pink one, or a Channel gun to match with my lipstick..lol :113:

I learned how to shoot guns along time ago.. My husband would want me to take classes if I got one. we have been getting break ins during the day..

Here is proof that the access to a gun turns non violent behavior into mass murder.

I can not watch that..did they shoot him..bothers me so much..this is why I don't buy a gun because I would shoot these men.

Then you would be a mass murderer. See how that works? Libs should not be near a gun.

I learned how to shotguns along time ago.. My husband would want me to take classes if I got one. we have been getting break in during the day..

pimpin AK.png

I learned how to shotguns along time ago.. My husband would want me to take classes if I got one. we have been getting break in during the day..

View attachment 178269

images

When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?
I think you have a point. I don't believe I thought about it. But in my own circle if friends, usually white, we are always blaming the parentstfor a) being too easy on their kids b) not getting the teen help c) father has no clue and mother is dumb as a pile of rocks.

When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?

This recent shooter in Florida didn't have any parents, his adopted mom died a year ago and he was staying in a couples home that didn't see the problems..They didn't see the signs.

Yes there are.

Do you recall where?

The D.C. Sniper

Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks),

That isn't how it works. You know that isn't how it works.

I have 'real' guns.

That one fits in my watch pocket, and is too small to notice.

I can say that there is no reason I would ever carry that firearm.
It is concealed ... So a conceal carry permit would apply.

There are a shitload of better firearms you can carry concealed that don't require digging out your wallet and unfolding ... :thup:
That's a lot of trouble to get to one .22 long rifle shot ...
When you can go from holster to 3 center mass with a 9mm in less time it takes to dig that one out.

But I suspect you already know that ... :)

I have 'real' guns.

That one fits in my watch pocket, and is too small to notice.

I can say that there is no reason I would ever carry that firearm.
It is concealed ... So a conceal carry permit would apply.

There are shitload of better firearms you can carry concealed that don't require digging out your wallet and unfolding ... :thup:
That's a lot of trouble to get to one .22 long rifle shot ...
When you can go from holster to 3 center mass with a 9mm in the time it takes to dig that one out.

But I suspect you already know that ... :)

I have a CC, tho it is no longer needed in my area.

problem is the wife.

She hates guns.

she knows I bought a new one, but no interest in what I bought.

if she knew I carried, even that one, she'd never get in the car with me.

Wrong.
This kids caretakers were immediately questioned with plenty of people placing blame for having said/done nothing about the guns etc. As well as plenty has been said about the kids overall upbringing problems.

So...yeah.... race baiting.

Wrong.
This kids caretakers were immediately questioned with plenty of people placing blame for having said/done nothing about the guns etc. As well as plenty has been said about the kids overall upbringing problems.

Ummmmm....I am not talking about JUST the most recent event. I am talking about these shootings in general. Hell...even in the local news forums you can witness the difference in comments when the killer is black vs white, when its not related to a mass shooting.

Wrong.

Ummmmm....I am not talking about JUST the most recent event. I am talking about these shootings in general. Hell...even in the local news forums you can witness the difference in comments when the killer is black vs white, when its not related to a mass shooting.

Who cares about the comments? The media doesn't even report on black kids getting shot -unless it was done by a white cop. I wonder how many black on black shootings have happened in the last few days?

w.
Maybe not mass black shooters but there is a shitload of black shooters in Chitown

When we can't answer a question white racists bring up Chicago, even as they ignorantly don't understand how the people most affected have been asking for over 30 years for the resources to stop the things that go on now.

Wrong.

Who cares about the comments? The media doesn't even report on black kids getting shot -unless it was done by a white cop. I wonder how many black on black shootings have happened in the last few days?

That's a damn lie so stop telling it. How many white on white shootings have happened in the last few days? You white racists are so fucking concerned with trying to find fault in us, you miss the bigger problems your asses have in your own hoods. How many whites have died from opioids this past week impuretrash? HA? Got an answer? How many white professionals have molested little girls in recent weeks impuretrash?. You got one who already has done over 250, but you ignore that to talk about blacks. That's what your psychosis allows you to do.

Last edited:

w.

When we can't answer a question white racists bring up Chicago, even as they ignorantly don't understand how the people most affected have been asking for over 30 years for the resources to stop the things that go on now.

So what color racist are you?

Forum List

Back