Why don’t you wear a mask?

If the government told them to dye their hair pink they would
If they thought pink hair was a way to virtue signal, they'd do it with or without government thought control. Some people are born not to question or think for themselves. We call them liberals.

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.

You could probably find 10 published papers on how condoms don't work sometimes, too, you fucking idiot.
And articles on how car safety belts save lives.
And how cigarettes aren't addictive.
That's how pigheaded confirmation bias works.
That's how the mind of a Trump cult member works.

Last edited:
The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

You may resume making firebombs

NO mention of MICRON data.

:rolleyes:
It's true, and they used N05 masks so the micron data is connected to the mask
news.stanford.edu

Stanford researchers reengineer COVID-19 face masks | Stanford News
Stanford engineers have developed a new type of protective face mask that can counteract the side effects of oxygen deficiency.
news.stanford.edu
news.stanford.edu

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

Still no mention of Micron data.

You could probably find 10 published papers on how condoms don't work sometimes, too, you fucking idiot.

I have already posted about 10 published medical research papers on masks usefulness, but people like YOU completely ignored it because you have an ideology to defend.

Again for the reading and thinking impaired:

The rules here allow calling people "fucking idiot"?
I'm going to enjoy it here. There seems to be a lot of fucking idiot liberals who are easily triggered due to their emotional instability and lack of intellectual capacity.

The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

Yeah, I saw all these people during the protests who were wearing masks just dropping like flies from lack of oxygen.
Same thing in the grocery store, aisles full of masked shoppers strewn on the ground, gasping for breath.
Yeah.

The rules here allow calling people "fucking idiot"?
I'm going to enjoy it here. There seems to be a lot of fucking idiot liberals who are easily triggered due to their emotional instability and lack of intellectual capacity.

Oooh, triggered you.
I like it.
Doesn't take but one post to set you off.

If the government told them to dye their hair pink they would
If they thought pink hair was a way to virtue signal, they'd do it with or without government thought control. Some people are born not to question or think for themselves. We call them liberals.

How often do you question Trump?
Did you question him when he inquired about injecting disinfectant directly into the body to kill the virus?
Just answer the question.

Let's get into the way-back machine:
Did you question Trump when the Hollywood Access tape was released?
Did you question Trump when he was sued for $35M for FRAUD via Trump University?
When New York State shut the Trump Foundation down for unethical fund raising?
When he wouldn't release his taxes?

Oooh, triggered you.
I like it.
Apparently you lack the intellectual depth to discern such things.
Your post is what adults refer to as "projection"...
Run along now, kid, and remember, streets are for cars. :D

Oooh, triggered you.
I like it.
Apparently you lack the intellectual depth to discern such things.
Your post is what adults refer to as "projection"...
Run along now, kid, and remember, streets are for cars. :D

Sorry, but I just responded in kind to your post directed at me.
Which could be discerned as trolling, or is that gas-lighting?

Come on #Orangecat
Answer my questions in #88.
Show us what an independent thinker you are.

14 minutes later and Orangecat has turned into a pussy and run away from my Trumpie questionnaire.
Anyone else question Captain Clorox when he mentioned injecting disinfectant?
Are any of you balking at wearing masks because he won't wear one?

Last edited:
MASKS are mostly used to filter DUST and BACTERIA, NOT VIRUSES, because dust and bacteria is much LARGER than a virus.

Do you know why they call the exalted N-95 mask an N-95? Because it will filter 95% of known DUST & BACTERIA, but NOT A VIRUS, not to mention the 15% it LEAKS around your face.

You people with your MASK bull shit are absolutely being BRAIN WASHED. You are IGNORANT BEYOND WORDS. Those home made cloth masks are doing NOTHING... NOTHING... you hear me... NOOOOTHING in the way of protecting you against COVID 19, A VIRUS. It will come RIGHT OUT of someone's mouth that's wearing one, and right INTO YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH WHILE YOU'RE WEARING ONE. How STUPID can you be? Have you NOT SEEN THE PAGES UPON PAGES OF PROOF POSTED HERE, OVER AND OVER?

Good God people... GET A FREAKIN' CLUE.

But if you REALLY, REALLY REALLY, want to wear a MASK THAT WORKS, THIS is what you need, PERIOD...

Image-processed-by-Code-Carvings-Piczard-FREE-Community-Edition-on-2016-02-15-21-10-17-Z.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is a case study in narcissism vs civic responsibility.

Too self absorbed to do anything for the protection of others.

Pitiful.

It's nuts not to use whatever kind of protection available to keep ourselves and others safe.
I know too many people who have gotten this and they range de nada to really, really sick.
Two of them are still having symptoms since contracting the virus in March.

MASKS are mostly used to filter DUST and BACTERIA, NOT VIRUSES, because dust and bacteria is much LARGER than a virus.

Do you know why they call the exalted N-95 mask an N-95%? Because it will filter 95% of known BACTERIA, but NOT A VIRUS, not to mention the 15% it LEAKS around your face.

You people with your MASK bull shit are absolutely being BRAIN WASHED. You are IGNORANT BEYOND WORDS. Those home made cloth masks are doing NOTHING... NOTHING... you hear me... NOOOOTHING in the way of protecting you against COVID 19, A VIRUS. It will come RIGHT OUT of someone's mouth that's wearing one, and right INTO YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH WHILE YOU'RE WEARING ONE. How STUPID can you be? Have you NOT SEEN THE PAGES UPON PAGES OF PROOF POSTED HERE, OVER AND OVER?

Good God people... FUCK your masks. Stick them where the sun don't.

But if you REALLY, REALLY REALLY, want to wear to want a MASK THAT WORKS, THIS is what you need, PERIOD...

Image-processed-by-Code-Carvings-Piczard-FREE-Community-Edition-on-2016-02-15-21-10-17-Z.jpg

Then why are THESE people wearing them???????

Are they "brainwashed", too?
Or are they trained health care workers who have educations based in SCIENCE.
Something TrumpTards don't believe in.

91609282_667872897375606_5660197984759971840_n-1.jpg

Sorry, but I just responded in kind to your post directed at me.
Which could be discerned as trolling, or is that gas-lighting?
I'm going to make an easy observation and say you've never been accused of being the sharpest knife in the drawer. Get back to me when you can coherently follow a conversation.

Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926
Complete bullshit
It's true

Why the fuck are severely ill people out in public in the first place, with or without a mask? And for several hours?

Stupid motherfuckers!

Do you know why they call the exalted N-95 mask an N-95%? Because it will filter 95% of known BACTERIA, but NOT A VIRUS, not to mention the 15% it LEAKS around your face.

Good God people... FUCK your masks. Stick them where the sun don't.

But if you REALLY, REALLY REALLY, want to wear to want a MASK THAT WORKS, THIS is what you need, PERIOD...

Then why are THESE people wearing them???????

Are they "brainwashed", too?
Or are they trained health care workers who have educations based in SCIENCE.
Something TrumpTards don't believe in.

91609282_667872897375606_5660197984759971840_n-1.jpg
BECAUSE IT MAKES STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU FEEL GOOD.

THOSE MASKS AREN'T PROTECTING THEM OR ANYONE ELSE FROM 'THE VIRUS' COVID-19, PERIOD, END OF STORY.

Last edited:

I have already posted about 10 published medical research papers on masks usefulness, but people like YOU completely ignored it because you have an ideology to defend.

Again for the reading and thinking impaired:

well I'm sure you could find some to say smokign could be safe.

Forum List

Back