Why don’t you wear a mask?

The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

You may resume making firebombs

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,
It would save lives if I were sick. I'm not sick. No lives saved.

The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

I wonder why doctors and nurses aren't dropping like flies huh?

Newsflash...workers in all sorts of fields have been wearing N95 masks for 10 hours a day with no ill effects.

Stop with the bullshit

And newsflash...you can wear a friggin banadana and it will still protect others.

Complete bullshit
It's true

I wonder why doctors and nurses aren't dropping like flies huh?

Newsflash...workers in all sorts of fields have been wearing N95 masks for 10 hours a day with no ill effects.

Stop with the bullshit

And newsflash...you can wear a friggin banadana and it will still protect others.

Do whatever the government tells you, they told me not to wear a mask and it was taped

Haha, someone is triggered because the rest of us aren't paranoid bent-wrists.
You friggin idiots have a death wish...doncha
Telling that I didn't quote you in my post, but you self-identified with your predictable response.
BTW, educated adults use question marks at the end of questions.
Think more, post less.

Last edited:
Haha, someone is triggered because the rest of us aren't paranoid bent-wrists.
You friggin idiots have a death wish...doncha
Telling that I didn't quote you in my post, but you self-identified with your predictable response. Think more, post less.
BTW, educated adults use question marks at the end of questions.
Zombies do not think all they can do is repeat government programmed lies

And eat brains because the government told them too

And eat brains because the government told them too
Dimwit liberal zombies think eating brains will fill the hollow space in their skulls. That's not how it works. Unfortunately, they were taught what to think instead of how to think.

Complete bullshit
It's true

NO mention of MICRON data.

:rolleyes:

Complete bullshit
It's true

NO mention of MICRON data.

:rolleyes:
It's true, and they used N05 masks so the micron data is connected to the mask
news.stanford.edu

Stanford researchers reengineer COVID-19 face masks | Stanford News
Stanford engineers have developed a new type of protective face mask that can counteract the side effects of oxygen deficiency.
news.stanford.edu
news.stanford.edu

Forum List

Back