Why Do't The Parents Of Illegal Kids Take Up Arms To Fight Off Terrorists ?

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
THAT is a question i have asked several times in other posts, every liarberal here will not answer that question, they pass over it as tho it was never seen.., in fact i do not believe i have even seen a "Con" reply.

you see, i know why no one wants to answer, the political faction of these kids' countries are afraid of loosing power if the citizens were allowed to "keep and bear arms".

way back in the mid 1700's there was a tyrant who wanted the citizens of this soon to be U.S.A. to pay HIM taxes without representation AND the right to "keep and bear arms". rather than keep the kids here or send them back, why don't we...., ooops, our Gvmt. send arms to those people and a few instructors to teach them how to use them and also how to fight a guerilla war against their oppressors. wouldn't that be a lot less costly ?

i say give those people the means to fight back the terrorists AND their Gvmt. :up:

I wouldn't call these PEOPLE parents

giving their children over to coyotes to run them into invading another countries borders

let all the Democrats adopt one of the kids..they CARE so much

I wouldn't call these PEOPLE parents

giving their children over to coyotes to run them into invading another countries borders

let all the Democrats adopt one of the kids..they CARE so much

i would agre with this: "let all the Democrats adopt one of the kids" except they would raise the kid to be just another brainless robot liberturd, mooching off the working tax paying Conservative citizen and we are at our limit....., well actually not, the mulatto muslime in the W.H. will just go borrow another trillion or more to dole out to his supporters of this illegal alien kid bullshit.

Forum List

Back