Why European Leaders Hate Trump....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
He's looking out for AMERICA, not the fucking European leaders!

The Market-Ticker ^ | March 7, 2016 | Karl Denninger
It's really quite simple. Trump has put on the table a promise to stop them from stealing from the United States. Yes, stealing. First, in national defense. Europe steals something around $100 billion in national defense spending that they ought to be spending every year, but we end up covering. Trump has made clear he intends to put a stop to that crap whether it's Mexico by stopping their citizens, including their drug dealers, from invading the United States or other nations that enjoy our personnel and weaponry protecting their land and people instead of them expending their own money...

It's really quite simple. Trump has put on the table a promise to stop them from stealing from the United States. Yes, stealing. First, in national defense. Europe steals something around $100 billion in national defense spending that they ought to be spending every year, but we end up covering. Trump has made clear he intends to put a stop to that crap whether it's Mexico by stopping their citizens, including their drug dealers, from invading the United States or other nations that enjoy our personnel and weaponry protecting their land and people instead of them expending their own money...
And who are those European "leaders" to judge Trump? They are failures not leaders. Except for Hungarian and Austrian presidents all of them lie to their people, flood their countries with illegals, allow those illegals attack their citizens and blame their citizens for been attacked.
Besides, for some reason they did not hate clown Obama when he had his presidential campaign, did they? They should mind their own business and allow American citizens to decide the fate of their country. And American elites should do the same.

Last edited:
Karl Denninger, isn't he one of the founding father's of the Tea Party and Market-Ticker is his own blog?
It is pretty popular, it's ranked the 82,513rd in the world, it's lost some of it's visitors as it was ranked 20,000 spots higher. It's a very elegant blog site.:biggrin:
Did you know if you enter Trump ticker on Google, the first thing that pops up is market ticker?
market-ticker.org Site Overview

Anyway no bias here from Vagilsil's resource. :blahblah:

• Banned
Karl Denninger, isn't he one of the founding father's of the Tea Party and Market-Ticker is his own blog?
It is pretty popular, it's ranked the 82,513rd in the world, it's lost some of it's visitors as it was ranked 20,000 spots higher. It's a very elegant blog site.:biggrin:
Did you know if you enter Trump ticker on Google, the first thing that pops up is market ticker?
market-ticker.org Site Overview

Anyway no bias here from Vagilsil's resource. :blahblah:

The toilet paper is in the bathroom, look for your posts on it!

2 million somalis and others walk into Britain and demand welfare.

British politicians give it to them.

You are a Brit.

You run to Canada.

You elect Trudeau.

You do it again.

Because Trump is an actor who knows nothing about foreign policy?

Silly person. You think he is just an actor?
Yes, I do. He is pandering to willfully ignorant fools.

John Oliver? Yes yes he is an actor. Yes he panders to willfully ignorant fools. Silly me I thought you were foolishly referring to Trump rather than the comedian.

John Oliver is a brilliant host. Notice how you refuse to point out anything wrong in the video. Trump supporters support a candidate who has flip flopped on everything.

Because Trump is an actor who knows nothing about foreign policy?

Silly person. You think he is just an actor?
Yes, I do. He is pandering to willfully ignorant fools.

John Oliver? Yes yes he is an actor. Yes he panders to willfully ignorant fools. Silly me I thought you were foolishly referring to Trump rather than the comedian.

John Oliver is a brilliant host. Notice how you refuse to point out anything wrong in the video. Trump supporters support a candidate who has flip flopped on everything.

Oliver is an asshole who can't even touch Cleese on the best of days.Pretends at being a Brit comic. Can't make it over there sir who thinks he's a champ among liberal fools in America.

Listen, I want trump more than Rubio, who is the most corrupt Republican to run for president since Nixon. Trump is the only candidate running for president - on either side of the aisle - who told the truth about what Bush 43 did to the Middle East and the American Economy. We agree more than you think.

But ... this blogger's central claim that Europe steals from the U.S. is not supported by evidence. I'm not saying it's false (because I'm betting I would agree with it partially), but I am saying you can't evaluate his claim if he doesn't unpack it. Moreover, I cannot believe he has an audience for conclusions without premises. Do people really accept stuff like this as legitimate information? Yes, the US spends more than anyone else on defense, but who said Europe agrees with all our interventions, and who said that Europe was monolithic in its beliefs? This is why we would need this blogger to explain his position.

The real problem with a partisan businessman-blogger like Denninger is that his audience is largely illiterate when it comes to foreign policy, that is, they don't have the cognitive skills or educational background to critically evaluate his information. They simply trust him because they are use to giving complete faith to their chosen leaders. This is why so many Christians are at home with Republican epistemology because they believe knowledge is simply transmitted from those on High. The opposite of this attitude would be found in the scientific method whereby conclusions come from evidence.

Consider the following complexity when it comes to "defense". The Bush Administration had a huge but under-reported conflict with Hussein over oil currency. Hussein lead the charge to change the oil currency from dollars to Euros. This would have done massive damage to our economy but it would have helped Europe. For this reason it's too simplistic to claim that the Iraq War was about defending the globe from terrorism. Indeed, there were many subplots that pitted our interests against Europe's. France and Germany had huge problems with Iraq, for instance. So before you claim that Europe under-pays for defense, please explain how. Again, I will probably agree with you, but I don't think you help your cause by referencing moronic bloggers who turn complex issues into simplistic bumper stickers.

For my part, I hope Trump finds a way to reduce the military budget, and I'm all for getting Europe to pay up, but I can't start cheerleading for Trump or this moronic blogger until I see some actual arguments.

The reason European leaders hate Trump because he's unpredictable. He's not only not a politician, what he sais is pretty incendiary. He puts in focus a side of the US that Europeans don't like. Namely a bigoted, narrowminded, ultra nationalistic view of the world., that is percieved as dangerous and borderline crazy by an overwelming majority of the populous.

Forum List

Back