Why Facebook is biased.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Facebook is biased to the left. Facebook suppresses conservative posts. Facebook is an arm of the liberal octopus.

Obamabook! 45 Top Facebook Employees Are Ex-Obama-Hillary Staffers

Facebook CEO and Chairman Mark Zuckerberg said he is concerned about political bias and wants to root it out. If he is true to his word and wants to eliminate bias against the right, he will have to fire the dozens of ex-Hillary and ex-Obama staffers in senior positions at Facebook. They are in positions of influence.

There are at least 45 employees who had previously worked or volunteered with the Hilary campaigns, the Obama campaigns, or the Obama White House and are now employed by Facebook, Facebook-owned companies, or the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative. This does not include Facebook employees who do not have Linkedin accounts or neglected to mention past experience on their profiles.

Their names and connections to Democrat politicians are listed in the linked article.

I saw FOX news saying the same thing you just posted yesterday.

Good to see you're keeping up with the conservative talking points.

What ever ass clown, I have personally seen the bias facebook has toward conservative views.

i've been listening the past 2 days and my ears perked up as i heard rethuglicans literally fabricate the talking point out of thin air... (saw this op coming a mile away)

What ever ass clown, I have personally seen the bias facebook has toward conservative views.

aww, your nazi symp posts got "censored" ? :itsok:
Predictable as stink from an outhouse.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

Nothing hurts the typical liberal's feelings as much as the truth being told.

If you can rebut any of the connections researched by Breitbart, please do so.

Nothing hurts the typical liberal's feelings as much as the truth being told.

If you can rebut any of the connections researched by Breitbart, please do so.
Soon ...
4a37p9adf73y.gif

Here's an idea for you crybabies, start your own social media outlet and I can guarantee you'll be discriminating on materials posted..
No one is complaining about discriminating against material posted, the complaint about is conservative views that are heavily discriminated against and liberals are not. Stop playing word games.

Here's an idea for you crybabies, start your own social media outlet and I can guarantee you'll be discriminating on materials posted..
No one is complaining about discriminating against material posted, the complaint about is conservative views that are heavily discriminated against and liberals are not. Stop playing word games.
Again the remedy is to not post on FaceBook and do post on a place that is user friendly..Cause FaceBook doesn't owe you shit...

Again the remedy is to not post on FaceBook and do post on a place that is user friendly..Cause FaceBook doesn't owe you shit...
So like most liberals you think we should all just run away.

Even slate, a wp site admits to it, from 2 years ago-

Of Course Facebook Is Biased. Its Real Problem Is That It Won’t Admit It.

i've been listening the past 2 days and my ears perked up as i heard rethuglicans literally fabricate the talking point out of thin air... (saw this op coming a mile away)

Actually, Moonglow, Trump supporters DO have their own social media site. It's a dating site for Trump supporters to find like minded singles.

TrumpSingles.com - Making Dating Great Again!

Make Dating Great Again!!!!
We read these sites no and then just to see how fucked up you liberal idiots can be.
The 50 Most Popular Liberal Websites | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Forum List

Back