Why go to Alabama? Trump advisers are divided over his plan to hold rallies in states he’s gonna win...but Trump wants to stick it to Jeff Sessions!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

we have known since nearly the beginning of Trump’s presidency that he believes Sessions was a dangerous idiot. We have known for nearly as long that his first secretaries of state and defense think the same thing about Trump.

now Trump is out for revenge and supporting ex-Auburn football coach Tom Tuberville over Sessions in the Senate primary. WE'RE GONNA SCORE A TOUCHDOWN!

Last edited:
More Trump preaching to the Choir.

This election will be decided by suburban moms, moderates and independents. Groups that Trump appealed to in 2016.

They are abandoning him in droves
Mocking COVID, dismissing and mocking peaceful protests, the economy are not helping him

we have known since nearly the beginning of Trump’s presidency that he believes Sessions was a dangerous idiot. We have known for nearly as long that his first secretaries of state and defense think the same thing about Trump.

now Trump is out for revenge and supporting ex-Auburn football coach Tom Tuberville over Sessions in the Senate primary. WE'RE GONNA SCORE A TOUCHDOWN!
The man's ego is gonna lose him the race against a VERY beatable opponent. Jesus just let the people of Alabama worry about WHO they select as their GOP senate candidate and THEN go hold a rally for that candidate and help him beat the fucking demoncrat!

The man's ego is gonna lose him the race against a VERY beatable opponent. Jesus just let the people of Alabama worry about WHO they select as their GOP senate candidate and THEN go hold a rally for that candidate and help him beat the fucking demoncrat!
Why do Repubs always have to worry about upsetting the apple cart? Maybe it is because we have people with ulterior motives in elected positions. They give a few crumbs, but hinder more then they help. So then we have to worry about having enough Senators to at least slow down the movement to the left. As a consolation prize.

Why do Repubs always have to worry about upsetting the apple cart? Maybe it is because we have people with ulterior motives in elected positions. They give a few crumbs, but hinder more then they help. So then we have to worry about having enough Senators to at least slow down the movement to the left. As a consolation prize.
I've heard Tubberville is NOT the kind of GOP senator we want. I ain't really looked into it because I am not an Alabama resident so had no say in it. We know Sessions is great on Immigration, sucked as Trumps AG absolutely but I would trust him on immigration etc more than a football coach. Just my opinion. Trump should worry about shoring up support where he might be losing it. But hey whatever, not my issue. Hate seeing Biden when even though I won't vote for Trump

I'm all in favour of Trump's rallies. There is no more viseral display of Trump's contempt for his "fans", than packing thousands of them into closed spaces, without masks, encouraging them to chant and yell, just to boost his ego.

Every time Trump holds a rally, ignores the mask protocols, and the body count goes higher, Trump's approval rating goes down.

I'm all in favour of Trump's rallies. There is no more viseral display of Trump's contempt for his "fans", than packing thousands of them into closed spaces, without masks, encouraging them to chant and yell, just to boost his ego.

Every time Trump holds a rally, ignores the mask protocols, and the body count goes higher, Trump's approval rating goes down.
No it doesn't. You are the perfect example of what the media loves. Someone who doesn't challenge the bullshit lies we are told. I haven't worn a mask ONCE since this shit started, haven't changed my life at all and I am perfectly fine. Same goes for my parents and wife and kids!

"i hire ordinary people. then i find a way to get extraordinary results out of them" - Trump

No it doesn't. You are the perfect example of what the media loves. Someone who doesn't challenge the bullshit lies we are told. I haven't worn a mask ONCE since this shit started, haven't changed my life at all and I am perfectly fine. Same goes for my parents and wife and kids!

Another idiot outs himself.

Another idiot outs himself.
I'm not the lapdog of the elitists running the country. They snap their fingers and you obey like an obedient dog does. All the while wagging your tail in the process. NEVER questioning what they say. Sad truly sad.

Forum List

Back