Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives?

Fool, I said the KKK was a Democrat organization. You really are some kind of stupid.

And the Dems USED to be CONservatives, they've switched parties several times since the PROGRESSIVE ABE'S GOP was founded dummy!

IDEOLOGY OF THE KKK WAS ALWAYS AND IS, CONservative!

But it was chock full of folks who voted DEMOCRAT.

Until parties changed? Yep

WHICH PARTY WAS FIGHTING FOR THE CONFEDERATE TRAITORS FLAG RECENTLY BUBBA? LOL

Well, that certainly took you long enough to accept as fact. Did any of your people take any part in the Civil War or were you all Nazis?

Got it Bubba, you ignore the SOUTHERN CONservative CONfederate States were KKK's like today. Shocking

How about this though Bubs, AFTER you are done getting on your knees for me again, I'll let you spit this time K Bubs?

Has nothing at all to do with me, Bubba. I live in Florida. We have a whole lot of folks here who have fled the northern climes and opted for our balmy weather and white beaches. These folks retired in style from their investments in your hated corporations and came here where there is no income tax or sales tax on food.

Last edited:
65378788848db6e91f2360c83dcf3e71.jpg

Not my problem Bubba. Like I said earlier, my people have never been defeated by the US military. As a matter of fact, we were very successful in massacring them.

Sorry Bubs, Zombies are simply an imagination going stupid

And the Dems USED to be CONservatives, they've switched parties several times since the PROGRESSIVE ABE'S GOP was founded dummy!

IDEOLOGY OF THE KKK WAS ALWAYS AND IS, CONservative!

But it was chock full of folks who voted DEMOCRAT.

Until parties changed? Yep

WHICH PARTY WAS FIGHTING FOR THE CONFEDERATE TRAITORS FLAG RECENTLY BUBBA? LOL

Well, that certainly took you long enough to accept as fact. Did any of your people take any part in the Civil War or were you all Nazis?

Got it Bubba, you ignore the SOUTHERN CONservative CONfederate States were KKK's like today. Shocking

How about this though Bubs, AFTER you are done getting on your knees for me again, I'll let you spit this time K Bubs?

Has nothing at all to do with me, Bubba.

OK, I'll let you swallow again then!

Goodie, ALEC says so *shaking head*

0345e055cb34da83b888883205bd73d8.jpg

The states most dependent on the federal government are who you'd least expect

Red states more dependent on federal government - Business Insider

states%20dependency.jpg

Moocher Red States Still Don’t Want Free Healthcare Money With Obama’s Name On It

Five years after passage of the Affordable Care Act, some red states are still debating, or outright refusing, free money because they just really REALLY hate President Obama:

Twenty-four states and the District of Columbia said yes to Medicaid expansion when the law went into effect. Since then, just six more have signed on. States that say yes get billions of additional federal dollars, but many Republican lawmakers are loathe to say yes to the Obama administration.

The expansion enables adults with incomes up to 138% of the poverty level to receive Medicaid. The federal government picks up the whole tab for their care through 2016, then tapers its support down to 90% of the costs.

It would be HI-larious, if the consequences weren’t so severe and even fatal, that states who’ve happily sucked off the government teat for years are all of a sudden uninterested in federal dollars for poor people to be able to go to the doctor.

Moocher Red States Still Don’t Want Free Healthcare Money With Obama’s Name On It

There NEVER was a health care crisis as there NEVER were 46 million uninsured Americans just as there never were 155 million americans with Pre-existing conditions that prevented them from getting health insurance.

There IS a plan to destroy 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and putting 450,000 people out of work!

This from the person that KNEW that fools like you could be easily swayed by falsehoods!
So much so Obama TOLD you he was fooling you and he even hired a guy who said people like you make up the "Stupidity of American Voter" to pass Obamacare!

NOW for the FACTS supporting these above STATEMENTS!
Obama once said:
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”

Even Obama admitted 10 million were illegals not eligible so he AFTER he repeated the above lie and when ACA passed HE said there were 36 million!
1) 10 million Obama counted were not Americans... not citizens per the Census:
Proof: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
2) Obama failed to get 14 million people eligible for Medicaid enrolled. That's all that is needed. That leaves 22 million.
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
3) 18 million under 34 don't NEED insurance. Can afford employers' plans as they make over $50k. That leaves 4 million.
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
There have never been 46 million UNINSURED AMERICANS but less then 4 million!

Obama has said "I prefer a single payer health care system". Well logic would state "single payer" means no other PAYERS!
So what happens to the 1,400 insurance companies?

Bubba, I'm TIRED of spanking YOU and your bullshit right wing memes. Until you man up on Dubya's subprime bubble, go fuk yourself!

You must be yet another of Big Yank's brothers. Both of you feel the need to express yourselves with the most base of profanities. Typical Liberal no-class brute beast jargon. Pathetic.

You mean I don't play nice with lying right wing scum? True!

What you do is whine like a little bitch that doesn't get his way. Typical Liberal.

There NEVER was a health care crisis as there NEVER were 46 million uninsured Americans just as there never were 155 million americans with Pre-existing conditions that prevented them from getting health insurance.

There IS a plan to destroy 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and putting 450,000 people out of work!

This from the person that KNEW that fools like you could be easily swayed by falsehoods!
So much so Obama TOLD you he was fooling you and he even hired a guy who said people like you make up the "Stupidity of American Voter" to pass Obamacare!

NOW for the FACTS supporting these above STATEMENTS!
Obama once said:
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”

Even Obama admitted 10 million were illegals not eligible so he AFTER he repeated the above lie and when ACA passed HE said there were 36 million!
1) 10 million Obama counted were not Americans... not citizens per the Census:
Proof: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
2) Obama failed to get 14 million people eligible for Medicaid enrolled. That's all that is needed. That leaves 22 million.
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
3) 18 million under 34 don't NEED insurance. Can afford employers' plans as they make over $50k. That leaves 4 million.
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
There have never been 46 million UNINSURED AMERICANS but less then 4 million!

Obama has said "I prefer a single payer health care system". Well logic would state "single payer" means no other PAYERS!
So what happens to the 1,400 insurance companies?

Bubba, I'm TIRED of spanking YOU and your bullshit right wing memes. Until you man up on Dubya's subprime bubble, go fuk yourself!

You must be yet another of Big Yank's brothers. Both of you feel the need to express yourselves with the most base of profanities. Typical Liberal no-class brute beast jargon. Pathetic.

No. I simply mean you are without any small degree of moral character. You cast a dark shadow upon your father and mother.

Don't get upset Bubba, I make all my CONservative bitches swallow after they blow me!

That's what I make you mother do.

Not my problem Bubba. Like I said earlier, my people have never been defeated by the US military. As a matter of fact, we were very successful in massacring them.

Look it up since you pride yourself in posting lengthy articles of someone else's work and make out like you are the author. The Seminoles have never surrendered.

The Seminole are a Native American tribe originally from Florida. They comprise three federally recognized tribes and independent groups, most living in Oklahoma with a minority in Florida. The Seminole nation emerged in a process of ethnogenesis out of groups of Native Americans, most significantly Creek from what are now northern Muscogee The word Seminole is a corruption of cimarrón, a Spanish term for "runaway" or "wild one".

During the period of the Seminole Wars (1818–1858), the tribe was first confined to a large reservation in the center of the Florida peninsula by the Treaty of Moultrie Creek (1823) and then evicted from the territory altogether according to the Treaty of Payne's Landing (1832).

By 1842, most Seminoles and Black Seminoles had been coerced or forced to move to Indian Territory west of the Mississippi River. During the American Civil War, most of the Oklahoma Seminole allied with the Confederacy, after which they had to sign a new treaty with the U.S., including freedom and tribal membership for the Black Seminole.

TRAITOROUS FUKKN SCUM LIKE THE SOUTHERN CONSERVATIVE STATES!

Seminole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No. I simply mean you are without any small degree of moral character. You cast a dark shadow upon your father and mother.

Don't get upset Bubba, I make all my CONservative bitches swallow after they blow me!

That's what I make you mother do.

Bringing family in huh? Don't understand the rules on the board Bubs? Do it again and I'll report your ignorant scum ass!

Look it up since you pride yourself in posting lengthy articles of someone else's work and make out like you are the author. The Seminoles have never surrendered.

The Seminole are a Native American tribe originally from Florida. They comprise three federally recognized tribes and independent groups, most living in Oklahoma with a minority in Florida. The Seminole nation emerged in a process of ethnogenesis out of groups of Native Americans, most significantly Creek from what are now northern Muscogee The word Seminole is a corruption of cimarrón, a Spanish term for "runaway" or "wild one".

During the period of the Seminole Wars (1818–1858), the tribe was first confined to a large reservation in the center of the Florida peninsula by the Treaty of Moultrie Creek (1823) and then evicted from the territory altogether according to the Treaty of Payne's Landing (1832).

By 1842, most Seminoles and Black Seminoles had been coerced or forced to move to Indian Territory west of the Mississippi River. During the American Civil War, most of the Oklahoma Seminole allied with the Confederacy, after which they had to sign a new treaty with the U.S., including freedom and tribal membership for the Black Seminole.

No surrender Bubba!!

Seminole Tribe of Florida - History, No Surrender!

No surrender Bubba!!

To busy running and joining with the traitors Bubs

No surrender Bubba!!

Nah. My people kicked their butts. That's why I can't claim "victim" status like these other drunken dog eating Indians do.

No surrender Bubba!!

Nah. My people kicked their butts. That's why I can't claim "victim" status like these other drunken dog eating Indians do.

Yet I bet you still got the reservation and bingo to fall back on, lol

No surrender Bubba!!

Yet I bet you still got the reservation and bingo to fall back on, lol

Nope. I'm practically retired now. I have enough to see me through.

Compromise requires both parties to give up something. The last time a small piece of the government stopped functioning, the House Republicans passed bills funding everything in the government except ONE program. Reid and Obama refused to compromise anything, choosing to shut down rather than hammer out a legislative compromise.

That's sadly hilarious and totally out of context. NaziCons try to legislate by "selectively" shutting down certain government programs important to Democrats and our Democratic president - then try to blame Democrats.
What's the missing context? There was ONE program in dispute, and ONE party willing to negotiate a compromise. There was no need for the other party to temporarily slow down government spending over the issue. Obviously, they had no desire to seek middle ground and accommodate.

ONE program? Instead of working through Congress as is usual, the GOP wants to circumvent the system to get their way!
Compromise requires both parties to give up something. The last time a small piece of the government stopped functioning, the House Republicans passed bills funding everything in the government except ONE program. Reid and Obama refused to compromise anything, choosing to shut down rather than hammer out a legislative compromise.

That's sadly hilarious and totally out of context. NaziCons try to legislate by "selectively" shutting down certain government programs important to Democrats and our Democratic president - then try to blame Democrats.
What's the missing context? There was ONE program in dispute, and ONE party willing to negotiate a compromise. There was no need for the other party to temporarily slow down government spending over the issue. Obviously, they had no desire to seek middle ground and accommodate.

ONE program? Instead of working through Congress as is usual, the GOP wants to circumvent the system to get their way!
Were you paying attention back then? Because working through Congress is EXACTLY what they were doing. They wrote the bills and sent them to the Senate. The House has the authority, remember? Reid blocked them. Instead of working out a legislative compromise while allowing the government to function normally, he purposely blocked bills that funded the whole of government except for one program, to deliberately cause a slowdown. There's really no other way to look at it.

"Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives"

Because they're extremists and ideologues who adhere blindly to failed conservative dogma.

Wrong. It's because you and your fellow failed liberal socialist ideologues misuse the word itself.
This makes no sense whatsoever.

It does. Your ongoing inability to understand such matters speaks far more to your weak intellect and piss poor educational accomplishments.

But I'm here to help. Let's start things off very slowly for your greatest chance of ever catching on:

"Compromise" is a word. Words have meaning. The meaning of the word is also, often, somewhat dependent on the context in which it is used.

You liberals tend to ignorantly (although sometimes with full knowledge and conscious choice) misuse words. You do so for different reasons. Sometimes its because you really don't know that words have precise meanings (as opposed to the gibberish spin you put on them). Other times you simply CHOOSE to ignore the context in which the words may be used.

I realize you are having huge difficulty with this. Get a kindly adult to help you out.

Republicans are cool with compromise — just not with President Obama

Pew, though, has also shown increase in support for compromise. While Americans preferred purity 54-40 percent in its poll in January 2011, compromise took the lead after the 2012 election, 50-44.

Similarly, this new NBC/WSJ poll even shows a plurality of Republicans now favor compromise, 49-45. Whoa, if true.

But before you good-government types get all high on the concept of compromise in the months and years ahead, I present to you: A wet blanket.

The one key word missing from NBC/WSJ's and Pew's previous polls? "Obama." And when you throw him into the mix, all bets are off.

Republicans and Republican-leaning voters prefer their leaders to "stand up" to Obama rather than compromise by a striking 66-32 percent. That's a far cry from NBC/WSJ's 49-45 percent pro-compromise split. And we would wager that it's all about invoking O-word, along with the idea of "standing up" to him.

(For what it's worth, the same question was asked of Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters about their party working with GOP leaders. Democrats preferred working together 52-43 percent. So again, the anti-compromise thing is largely a GOP phenomenon.)

So, yes, the American people generally like the idea of compromise, and even Republicans could be on board with it. But the moment that compromise becomes "with Barack Obama," any notion of a kumbaya moment goes out the window.

Republicans are cool with compromise — just not with President Obama
Any time a president says of the opposition party, "They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back", he has no room to complain when they become the majority and all of sudden he wants THEM to compromise. I don't see him being willing to sit in the back.

Forum List

Back