Why has core America fallen so in love with Trumpology? Joe Rogan says “this is a fed up America”.

91 charges against him, two impeachments, he stole top secret documents, non-stop slandering by media, social media and academia etc etc…..With all that stacked against him he still leads in all the polls and he’s still loved by America’s Best…..WHY?
I could care less about Joe Rogan than I care about you.

People don't care about tact or class anymore, so Trump is an obvious choice for right leaning types. He says what you're all thinking. He doesn't tiptoe or imply shit halfheartedly. He just comes right out and says it. Wam, bam, in your face. I like his style even if I wouldn't vote for him. We need more candidates that don't give a fuck about decorum.
Why should we abandon decorum?

People hate the Establishment so much that they'll support a guy with a piss poor record of fighting it over a guy who is a living symbol of it. Every indictment against Trump simply makes him look more and more like an enemy of the Establishment.
What does that mean in real terms though?

And that men are actually men and women are actually women.

I know that’s tough for you to get through your thick skull, but true.
Why do you care who people want to be?
I don’t care about the “cosplay alpha mititia” types until they do something stupid like storm the capitol.

I tend to agree with this.

We need Candidates who can destroy the left just by uttering the truth and do it like wielding a scalpel.

The GOP has maybe, maybe, two individuals that can do that. Trump isn't one of them.
That’s a healthy attitude.

If people are content and believe in a bright future for their family and country, they don't vote for people like Trump.

I know the OP is "Broke Loser", which is fucking fantastic.

But this post proves you're the real loser.

And you always will be because NPC's like you are just not capable of getting it.

Trump is still Biden's best bet on being re-elected.

Any other GOP candidate would wipe the floor with Biden.

WHAT????

Dude, I thought you were one of us.

Jesus fuck.

No more upvotes for you.

Fuck you blackpilled doomers all to hell.

Traitors and simps for the Left, every last one of you.

And don't be on here next November celebrating, because I WILL remind you.

91 charges against him, two impeachments, he stole top secret documents, non-stop slandering by media, social media and academia etc etc…..With all that stacked against him he still leads in all the polls and he’s still loved by America’s Best…..WHY?
Why are they “core America”? I think MAGA has lost its way in search of a narrative that can’t be proven.

Why are they “core America”? I think MAGA has lost its way in search of a narrative that can’t be proven.

No offense, but nobody cares what you think.

I've been around here for over a year now.

I'm no saying that to be a jerk, just stating a fact.

This is the same Joe Rogan that said Biden should be removed from office for saying we didn’t have enough airports during the Revolutionary War… then just moved along when told it was actually Trump that said that stupid shit

Fuck him

Did you want a gold star for your anniversary? What’s your point?

GOt a Ukrainian flag?

Or fag?

Fun fact: WaPo just moved them off the cover page.

Yet another brainwashed cause you've been forced to forfeit. ;)

Forum List

Back