Why I don't believe in God

I either believe in God (the Christian God) or nothing.

All that other paranormal, astrological and magic mumbo jumbo is for morons
Dear Bonzi
What's wrong with believing in the forces and laws of NATURE.
Why can't that be recognized as coming from the same source as what Christians call GOD.
Jefferson focused on the God of Nature, and Jesus as embodying natural laws and principles universal to all humanity.

Why all this "either/or" politics to divide people over differences and biases that are going to occur anyway.
No two singers in a Choir or musicians in an Orchestra play "exactly the same"
yet they can harmonize.

Why this obsession with making one person wrong to justify making another right.
Why can't all the parts and pieces be right, and still be a little different and not exactly the same?

Dear Bonzi
Why can't that be recognized as coming from the same source as what Christians call GOD.
Jefferson focused on the God of Nature, and Jesus as embodying natural laws and principles universal to all humanity.

Why all this "either/or" politics to divide people over differences and biases that are going to occur anyway.
yet they can harmonize.

Why this obsession with making one person wrong to justify making another right.
Why can't all the parts and pieces be right, and still be a little different and not exactly the same?

there's nothing wrong with believing anything you want to believe

but there is only ONE truth

God doesn't help me so I am atheist.

Dear Militants
1. If people don't look at the laws and forces in the world as coming from a "personal God"
but relate to laws of science and SECULAR terms for laws, relations and how things work
then I would call that NONTHEISTIC

2. If people are against theists, religions, and the whole organized religious culture they find
fault with, I would call that ANTI Theist or ANTI Theistic.

3. If people are biased against belief in God (not neutral as the nontheists and not
proactively against as the Antitheists) then I would call that bias atheist.

So even if you are not #2 or #3, just the fact that people see things in SECULAR terms
and don't relate to religious symbolism for spiritual concepts, I would identify that
as NONTHEIST which is naturally how people are and is not in reaction to theism
as #2 and #3.

I am against judging and condemning people who are naturally nontheistic
and secular as the way they think look and talk about the world. That is natural
and there is nothing wrong with someone's natural born culture and way of being.

The same God the Christians worship is defined to be the Author of nature
and all laws and events in life, so this should be compatible with how
nontheists frame the world in terms of observable science and experience.
Nothing wrong with that.

I don't agree with teaching religion in such a biased way as to force people to
justify, defend or apologize for being secular humanity or nontheist in their views.

Dear Bonzi

yet they can harmonize.

there's nothing wrong with believing anything you want to believe

but there is only ONE truth

Yes, universal truth by definition would be absolute and all encompassing, and all things
would be contained and consistent with it,

However, there are infinite EXPRESSIONS and perceptions of this one truth,
that are RELATIVE to each circumstance, person, group or cultural/time period in history.

So that is where people use religions to try to symbolize things per group or culture. And the real truth is still greater than any and all of these attempts to describe and contain it.

Emily is very smart, kind and funny. She just over analyzes things sometimes.
I bet she dribbles on herself as well. :D

What do you have against Emily? Even if I might not agree with her, she has been very civil. I happen to like Emily.
Anyone who anyone who thinks that bossy has even one milligram of sense must be a retard. Plus, she's a massive blowhard.
Dear Mudda what is so retarded about anything I said?
If we approach human social conflicts as we do math or science,
we can isolate and resolve where contradictions are coming from.

We just have to have patience and commitment to work it through,
just like finding solutions in other fields, like science and medicine.
If one thing doesn't fix it, then there must be a deeper cause or a better solution. so by trial and error we can eventually fix all the problems that can be prevented.

Can you tell me what is so "retarded" about that?
Most people who get what I'm saying would tell me
I'm far ahead of most people. I'm ready to work together
to fix problems, but most people are still fearful, angry, or too distressed and just not ready to jump into solutions where everyone works in teams to solve the world's problems.

I think the people organizing TED conferences are ready for solutions.
The people making things happen in groups they organize online.

What is wrong with working smarter?
Instead of wasting resources bullying and undercutting others,
why not invest our time, energy, focus and resources
directly into building sustainable solutions?

How is that retarded Mudda
If anything maybe humanity is a bit socially retarded
if we are still struggling to figure out how to
best use our resources.
Bossy is a blowhard (like you) and a fucking moron. Anyone who can't see that has big problems. Like you.
You're butt-hurt because I make you look foolish on every topic.
You still never showed any proof for your electricity god. I'm still waiting...

Dear Mudda
You can see demonstrations of how NATURE works
by looking into Spiritual Healing and getting a grasp of the process.

The more we forgive, we open our minds bodies and relations to HEALING
and healthy flow of energy.
The more we refuse to forgive we obstruct the natural process
and connections with NEGATIVE blockages.
and this allows conflicts, disease, abuse and additions to escalate.

When you see the 'cause and effect' of both the
* negative actions reaping negative consequences
* positive actions reaping positive consequences
then you can see GOD or NATURE at work.

This is the "proof' i would offer to demonstrate
that whatever you call God's laws, or the laws of science or nature,
these work UNIVERSALLY for all people regardless of faith or no faith.

The process works the same.
So this is consistent with both
believers who relate to God as PERSONAL spiritual and
secular nontheists who see universal laws as IMPERSONAL.

The laws hold true regardless if people take a theistic or nontheistic approach
to framing it, seeing and saying these things.

the underlying LAWS and spiritual/natural process are still the same,
independent of what religious or scientific language we might use to DESCRIBE
those laws and processes going on naturally.
Good grief, I can smell the pachouli from here. Should I rub some crystals as well? :lol:

Dear Mudda
Maybe if you "rub" on a magic lantern,
a big blue comedian will come back from the dead as a Genie
and make you laugh at something here instead of being so serious.

We could use some comic relief or this will be boring.

Here is a song I wrote making fun of family arguments over
Christianity Buddhism and obeying parental authority.
Will this help:
http://www.houstonprogressive.org
Mamas Don't Let Yer Babies Grow Up to be Buddhas

but people can believe erroneously -
Bonzi and people of the same affiliation can rebuke and correct each other to keep
their fold in line.

The Constitutional principles and process provide for due process and redress of grievances.

The Bible instructs followers how to conduct rebuke and restore relations after a trespass.
(See Matthew 18:15-20 and James 5:16 about establishing truth and restoring/healing good faith relations)

By the same process any person under a given system can be rebuked using that system.
So to correct flawed beliefs in science, scientists use research studies and proof to pinpoint the errors and correct the record.
Math also uses itself to correct miscalculations.

Only in faith the God do not help me with.

Many beliefs in forum and message color.

One really belief with speaking language.

Maybe if you "rub" on a magic lantern,
a big blue comedian will come back from the dead as a Genie
and make you laugh at something here instead of being so serious.

We could use some comic relief or this will be boring.

Here is a song I wrote making fun of family arguments over
Christianity Buddhism and obeying parental authority.
Will this help:
http://www.houstonprogressive.org
Mamas Don't Let Yer Babies Grow Up to be Buddhas

Mudda is a mouslim with islamic rules.

No gaysex with other mouslims he will.

but people can believe erroneously -
Bonzi and people of the same affiliation can rebuke and correct each other to keep
their fold in line.

The Constitutional principles and process provide for due process and redress of grievances.

The Bible instructs followers how to conduct rebuke and restore relations after a trespass.
(See Matthew 18:15-20 and James 5:16 about establishing truth and restoring/healing good faith relations)

By the same process any person under a given system can be rebuked using that system.
So to correct flawed beliefs in science, scientists use research studies and proof to pinpoint the errors and correct the record.
Math also uses itself to correct miscalculations.

There are a lot of basic/non intelligent people in the world
We need to communicate salvation in a way they understand - not like you just explained above......

You still never showed any proof for your electricity god. I'm still waiting...

Oh, but I have shown you... over and over again... you just refuse to accept the evidence.

Physics is proof of spiritual energy. The paradox is, physical universes cannot create themselves. Something had to "begin" a physical reality and it can't be something physical. The millions of things which go into making a physical universe work, ensuring logic and order as opposed to random chaos... can't be the product of a physical nature that didn't exist before it was created to exist. Something established those parameters. Something set forth the laws and rules of how a physical universe operates.

Now, if one wants to contradict Newton's laws of motion and reject the laws of thermodynamic entropy, you might can fool yourself into believing the physical universe is eternal and never begins or ends... but then, you've just described God as the Universe.

Something had to "begin" a physical reality and it can't be something physical
.have you ever considered they coincide together and are able to be interchangeable ... Spiritual and physical.

Something had to "begin" a physical reality ...

the moment of Singularity doesn't fit that bill ?

Something had to "begin" a physical reality and it can't be something physical
.have you ever considered they coincide together and are able to be interchangeable ... Spiritual and physical.

Something had to "begin" a physical reality ...

the moment of Singularity doesn't fit that bill ?

Go stick your head back in the glue pot.

"Singularity" is a theory that physics has a difficult time rationalizing. It completely contradicts, and must therefore ignore, Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. But even when we rationalize the possibility of such a theory as the starting point, something still had to cause physics to happen. It cannot cause itself to happen.

Everything in our physical universe is math... from the largest black hole to the tiniest part of an atom. The entire function of physical reality is mathematics. But math cannot do itself. It can't develop it's own formulas and calculate itself. Thus, the same is true for a physical reality in a physical universe, it can't create itself.

typical, how not to respond ...

BW: have you ever considered they coincide together and are able to be interchangeable ... Spiritual and physical.

"Singularity" is a theory that physics has a difficult time rationalizing. It completely contradicts, and must therefore ignore, Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

Boss: Singularity" is a theory that physics has a difficult time rationalizing.

sure boss, the transition from water to ice is a real braintwister ... and especially for those that prevail in uncertainty - Bossy, I don't know, did it melt because the temperature went above 32F ????. :lol:

typical, how not to respond ...

BW: have you ever considered they coincide together and are able to be interchangeable ... Spiritual and physical.

"Singularity" is a theory that physics has a difficult time rationalizing. It completely contradicts, and must therefore ignore, Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

Boss: Singularity" is a theory that physics has a difficult time rationalizing.

sure boss, the transition from water to ice is a real braintwister ... and especially for those that prevail in uncertainty - Bossy, I don't know, did it melt because the temperature went above 32F ????. :lol:

You obviously have no clue what Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle is. It has absolutely nothing to do with why compounds and elements take different forms at various temperatures. However, something had to set forth the parameters of how all of it works or it's the most incredible and "miraculous" set of coincidental circumstances one could ever fathom. There are over 40 various constants which must be precisely as they are or a physical universe with stars and planetary bodies can't exist... carbon can't exist, and therefore, carbon-based life can't exist. Nothing in physics dictates these things are as they are because they have to be.

Back to the Uncertainty Principle... it relies on physics which states eloquently that we can never be certain because nature itself is not certain. Every physical thing is comprised of atoms which have electrons that may or may not be there at any given time, or they occupy two places at the same time. Particles which change to waves when not observed and back to particles when we try to measure them. And a universe comprised of mostly stuff we can't even interact with... dark energy and dark matter, which accounts for about 96% of what's there.. or not there. We are uncertain. So the "Singularity" theories are somehow not bound by Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle because to have a Singularity there would have to be certainty in accounting for all atoms and parts of atoms in the entire universe and that's not possible according to physics itself. So how can you justify a Singularity which physics says is impossible?

To carry this further... the Singularity theory was developed as an explanation for what happened before the proverbial "Big Bang" but it has never had any solid foundation. Once was a time, physicists believed all the matter and energy in the universe was compacted into an infinitesimally small "singularity" and it exploded, giving us a physical universe with time and space along with the many elements... the idea was, the universe would expand to a certain point and then retract back to a singularity and regenerate.... but that theory has now been rendered obsolete. The universe is not only expanding but accelerating in expansion, so it's not slowing down and it can't reverse course if it continues to accelerate... again, physics can't defy physics.

Physical and spiritual are NOT interchangeable... else there would be no need for both terms. Now, perhaps your monkey brain needs to think in terms of another grunting noise besides "spiritual" so that you can overcome your obvious bias and disdain for organized religions? Okay.... call it something else, I don't care what you name it. It's the force beyond the physical that we can't observe or measure physically with physical science. It does't have to be "created" because "creation" is something that applies to physical things. A molecule of oxygen bonds with two molecules of hydrogen and "creates" water.

The universe is not only expanding but accelerating in expansion, so it's not slowing down and it can't reverse course if it continues to accelerate... again, physics can't defy physics.

as pointed out to you before there is no reversal the trajectory of the expansion will over time return the components to the exact location they are derived from reenacting the compression, save a few straight arrows.

Physical and spiritual are NOT interchangeable... else there would be no need for both terms.

that's so dumb I can hardly stand it ....

Spirituality is the composition of the Singularity at the moment of inflection.

as pointed out to you before there is no reversal the trajectory of the expansion will over time return the components to the exact location they are derived from reenacting the compression, save a few straight arrows.

Well... good luck proving that with physics because "trajectory of expansion" contradicts "return to exact location" as matter of fucking logical principle. Compression is the reversal of expansion... you can't expand into compression. So what the fuck are you talking about? :dunno:

that's so dumb I can hardly stand it ....

Spirituality is the composition of the Singularity at the moment of inflection.

Pull up your big girl panties and understand it because it's not dumb. You may be calling something else "spirituality" ....I really don't know where you're coming from on this... La-La Land, it seems like... but what I am referring to as "spiritual" is the force beyond the physical. It's not a composition of anything because it's not material. If there was a Singularity, it created it. Nothing else could... that's the point. Physical nature cannot create Physical Nature... no matter how hard you try an prove that, you are met with a paradox. Whether or not you consider that "dumb" is beside the point.

when U die than realized and plus believe in GOD inshahallah, what ever you like you perform evil or good deeds, have special courage than stop your dead?

Forum List

Back