Why I favor NO DEBT ceiling IF.......

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Ultimately who pays the bills racked up by our governments?

People individually or the businesses people own.
That's it.

So that being the case..
Let the debt ceiling be raised to NO CEILING! IF IF...
EACH and every expenditure over a specified amount is as Obama promised Obama will:....
"And when I'm president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely."
PolitiFact | Obama's promise to go after earmarks 'line by line'

And the reason WHY I am in favor of this is :
A) Assets of the USA.. US Household Assets: $78.2 Trillion, Liabililties: $13.5 Trillion; Net Worth: $64.8 Trillion
US Household Assets: $78.2 Trillion, Liablilties: $13.5 Trillion; Net Worth: $64.8 Trillion | Zero Hedge

B) Ultimately then WE as PEOPLE will be responsible for the DEBTS incurred by our governments.
Applying family finance rules, "Never have outflow be more then inflow" simply put we CAN monitor using the
"NSA sophisticated systems" the expenditures! And make the governments abide by that simple dictum!

That's it.

So that being the case..
EACH and every expenditure over a specified amount is as Obama promised Obama will:....
"And when I'm president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely."

A) Assets of the USA.. US Household Assets: $78.2 Trillion, Liabililties: $13.5 Trillion; Net Worth: $64.8 Trillion
US Household Assets: $78.2 Trillion, Liablilties: $13.5 Trillion; Net Worth: $64.8 Trillion | Zero Hedge

B) Ultimately then WE as PEOPLE will be responsible for the DEBTS incurred by our governments.
Applying family finance rules, "Never have outflow be more then inflow" simply put we CAN monitor using the
"NSA sophisticated systems" the expenditures! And make the governments abide by that simple dictum!

Your first mistake was believing what Obama said.

That's it.

So that being the case..

True.. but why don't some of these IDIOT conservative congress create such a bill to show the idiocy of Obama? We've got all sorts of "just for show" bills that will never go anywhere but in this case MAYBE there will be some coverage!

That's it.

So that being the case..

True.. but why don't some of these IDIOT conservative congress create such a bill to show the idiocy of Obama? We've got all sorts of "just for show" bills that will never go anywhere but in this case MAYBE there will be some coverage!

The House has been writing bills and passing bills just to be shelved by the Reid in the Senate.

You honestly expect the liberal media to report on these things?

That's your second mistake.

The House has been writing bills and passing bills just to be shelved by the Reid in the Senate.

You honestly expect the liberal media to report on these things?

That's your second mistake.

OK I'm wrong.
Nothing can be done.

Forum List

Back