Why I Only Buy Hard Copies of Books

I could agree with Weatherman on this issue, except he sees everything through a political lens. It is not. It is an issue of concentrated corporate power in one corporate entity, and the power of that company to wipe information from your personal computing device. It seems all information on your computer or in the cloud is ephemeral. It can be wiped out with a press of a button.

No, this isnot a political issue, it is about corporate greed. It is about the loss of all privacy.
Yeah, funny how every case of book censorship involves the Left instigating it.
You can thank the left for America's unbelievably free press. The right has continually been a book banning, book burning bunch of semi-literate shitheads. Nothing is really banned and you can get every "forbidden" book there is if you know where to look for it.
You’re insane.
Democrats are virtually burning books in the form of incessant censoring and ‘canceling’ anything that can be construed as ist/phobic.

I used to have a metric ton of books I had collected since my teen years. It's not like I read any of them more than once. I just had them. As soon as books became available electronically I dumped almost all of them, except the rare ones, on every thrift store in town. I'm down to maybe a hundred real books, and several thousand on my HD.
I had no idea the Alice and Jerry series was so prolific.

Forum List

Back