Why I support the death penalty…life in prison, escapes murders family of five…

Yeah...the problem is rape isn't motivated by sex......that is just part of the act.....the main reason is to dominate the woman.....do you really think a 20 year old raping a 70 year old woman is about sex?
No but I know a lot of rapists who get frustrated and leave when they can't get it up. One guy raped and murdered one girl, then went back to get the other one and she was in shock. Just sat there. No fun. So he couldn't get it up. So he just left.

Another one, the woman befriended him and said "that's okay it happens" and she pretended to be his girlfriend. It worked. He was a serial killer and she's the only one he ever let go. How delusional.

Molesting or raping arouses them sexually. If you take away the arousal, I'm assuming they won't go out on the prowl.

And you have to give them their shot every 6 months. If you stop, the erections will come back. The extra energy. Testasterone. Muscle mass. On the meds, they are tired, lazy, not motivated.

No but I know a lot of rapists who get frustrated and leave when they can't get it up. One guy raped and murdered one girl, then went back to get the other one and she was in shock. Just sat there. No fun. So he couldn't get it up. So he just left.

Another one, the woman befriended him and said "that's okay it happens" and she pretended to be his girlfriend. It worked. He was a serial killer and she's the only one he ever let go. How delusional.

Molesting or raping arouses them sexually. If you take away the arousal, I'm assuming they won't go out on the prowl.

And you have to give them their shot every 6 months. If you stop, the erections will come back. The extra energy. Testasterone. Muscle mass. On the meds, they are tired, lazy, not motivated.

If they are convicted rapists.....I think they should be in prison for life........then you avoid any chance of them committing murder as a substitute......

Forum List

Back