🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is Fox giving Daesh free publicity?

It's 2015. There are factual statistics that show Fox News lies about 60% of the time. The old time quote was, "It's not how much you remember, it's the knowledge of accessing information"........Today, EVERYONE has access to information............

Where are you stuck?
I know right?

Democrats don't want anyone to know what isis is like. That way they can lie.
As I stated earlier, ITS AVAILABLE ALL OVER THE INTERNETZ Sugar Tits!!! :boobies: Tipsycatlover :banghead:

vprwonnxjiogzxwlfxzjqzi.jpg

Are you attempting to win the stupidest comment of the morning award? You are in insinuating that an ISIS propaganda video presented entirely in Arabic is educational and an accurate depiction of ISIS. Your derangement disorder has you defending the distribution of ISIS propaganda for educational benefits.
she's the resident faaaaaaar Right female hack. Nobody comes close to that one.

Speaking of assholes, you earned your pH.d in asshole. You dolt.

Your suggestion is that Fox shouldn't make it available because some Muslims are susceptible to such evil shit. Like they wouldn't be susceptible as possible ISIS recruits if only Fox refrained.

Shitheads like you don't really much like our freedom of the press. You asshole.
8bbzz4I.png

Gonna watch the video before passing judgment one way or the other...

Watched it.....Fox News made the right decision. The world should see ISIS for the barbarians they are; and that video showed that exactly. It's a no-brainer. Libtards and the media bitches they propogate don't appreciate it because they're more than happy to give the barbarians a pass. After all, we've made so many trespasses in the name of oil, Christianity, racism or whatever lame spin they want to put upon it; and thus, such things are our comeuppance according to their pea-brain outlooks; and they justify ignoring the barbarism based upon their searing contempt.
What you watched was the edited clip of the pilot burning, if you watched anything at all. You did not watch the full ISIS propaganda video as you claim. That video is 23 minutes long. You posted at 4:59 that you were going to watch the video and posted 11 minutes later stating you had watched it and went into your ranting attack on libtards and media bitches. You or the other idiots need to explain why a Arabic propaganda video produced by a terrorist group needs to be shown for other than a profit motive.

Way to make some irrational assumptions...I watched the 22 or 23 min video, however long it was. Did I say I watched it second for second? Don't blame me cos I'm smart enough to browse over much of the propaganda. But to throw you a bone, I'll tell you I saw a lame fire effect after each alleged attrocity; this was clearly meant to correlate with the death in flames retribution.

What do I care that the full video was shown? Would you rather that the media cut and censor? I swear, nutters like you would blame them either way. As a smart, humane, rational person, I took what needed to be be taken from it.

And to hammer home the point, did I say I'd watch the video in its entirety or did I say I'd watch the video? I was efficient. Don't hate.

Your suggestion is that Fox shouldn't make it available because some Muslims are susceptible to such evil shit. Like they wouldn't be susceptible as possible ISIS recruits if only Fox refrained.

Shitheads like you don't really much like our freedom of the press. You asshole.
8bbzz4I.png

Your post above this one was blatantly ad hominem. Geez, you're a stupid fuck. And btw, just to school you; calling someone a name is not ad hominem if they're still regarding the content of the argument. So, this post is not ad hominem before your peon brain goes there.

Last edited:

8bbzz4I.png

dottie failed to note that the asshole to whom I referred had begun his own post by using the term "assholes" directed against all those with whom he disagreed.

But we don't expect intellectual (or any) honesty from Dottie.

Meanwhile, dottie still can't choke down the fact long enough to respond to the contention (or explain why it's ok) that if FOX is guilty of being the propaganda spokes-outlet for the GOP, then ABC, SeeBS, NBC, MSLSD and CNN are the propaganda spokes-outlets for the liberal Democrat Party.

Poor befuddled dottie.

Daesh is linking their tweets to Fox's website. Thanks Fox!!! :) :rolleyes-41: Anyone who condones that took the eXtreme rw brown acid. FACT!!!

Murdoch TV decided to give a platform on their network to Daesh because .....

All of the networks showed the twin towers coming down on 911. Did you have a problem with that?

There is nothing to be done regarding the promulgation of
propaganda-----if ISIS wants to advertise, it will ----clearly it
does. I find it comic that the islamo Nazis STILL claim that
DA JOOOOS CONTROL THE MEDIA

Why is Fox News Propagandist-in-Chief for ISIL Daesh Atrocities Informed Comment
(snip)
Fox News has chosen to embed on its website the video of Islamic State burning a hostage to death, a move which makes them the only US media organisation to broadcast the video in full.

On Twitter, accounts associated with Isis supporters are sharing the video via the links to the Fox News site.”* John Iadarola (Think Tank), Jimmy Dore (The Jimmy Dore Show) and Desi Doyen (The Green News Report) break it down.

Fox AKA- GOP TV is giving Daessh free air time. Why is that?

discuss...

CrusaderFrank peach174 Tipsycatlover tinydancer

Fox is pandering to its base, the majority of whom have an unwarranted fear and hatred of Islam and Muslims.

The Muslim community worldwide can now see an unedited version in Arabic of what ISIS did to another Muslim. We shall see if they support this or reject ISIS for doing this. I guess I have more confidence in the Muslims than all of the bedwetters that SAY Islam is a peace loving religion but don't want them to see the evil that the radical islamists do.

Maybe I can dumb it down. .....

Fox News is the Kardashinans of Politics......

But some people thrive on drama..........

The Right Wing is scared of "KING" Government while they all repeat and fold to Rupert Merdoch. . .
Bullshit. The leftwing hates Fox because they tell the truth. Turnspeakers such as yourself will always turn it around. That's a Muslim trait adopted by left wing liberal progressive pukes.

It's 2015. There are factual statistics that show Fox News lies about 60% of the time. The old time quote was, "It's not how much you remember, it's the knowledge of accessing information"........Today, EVERYONE has access to information............

Where are you stuck?

I didn't know Brian Williams was at Fox news.

Make no mistake assholes. FOX is making the entire ISIS propaganda video available worldwide to all Muslims, including those that may be inclined or susceptible to propaganda. The lowest denominator Muslims need not search for this propaganda video distributed by ISIS on secretive or hard to find internet sites that are constantly hacked and taken offline by ISIS enemies like western intelligence agencies. They have ready access to the complete Arabic ISIS video, untouched and unedited, exactly as produced and presented by ISIS thanks to FOX News. FOX will be bragging about their high ratings and millions of viewers as millions turn to them to see the most viewed ISIS propaganda video ever produced. FOX and ISIS, a great partnership for radical terrorist propaganda.
And, isn't that a violation of the Patriot Act that Rrrraging Rrrrrrrighties worship so much?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Make no mistake assholes. FOX is making the entire ISIS propaganda video available worldwide to all Muslims, including those that may be inclined or susceptible to propaganda. The lowest denominator Muslims need not search for this propaganda video distributed by ISIS on secretive or hard to find internet sites that are constantly hacked and taken offline by ISIS enemies like western intelligence agencies. They have ready access to the complete Arabic ISIS video, untouched and unedited, exactly as produced and presented by ISIS thanks to FOX News. FOX will be bragging about their high ratings and millions of viewers as millions turn to them to see the most viewed ISIS propaganda video ever produced. FOX and ISIS, a great partnership for radical terrorist propaganda.
:cuckoo:

FOX is not presenting the video as if it was a news story. They did not just put the video up as a example of ISIS brutality. It isn't edited so that you see only the violence of ISIS. FOX has presented the the video with not only the Jordanian pilot being burned to death, the have presented the entire video as produced by ISIS giving the ISIS justification for the brutal murder of the pilot. They propagate the ISIS view and justification. They are making it possible for uninformed Muslims to get the "ISIS Side" of the story.
Honestly, only assholes are defending FOX News for making ISIS propaganda video's available in their entire unedited productions. Why would any entity do that for any reason other than to increase viewership for the sole purpose of a profit motive?
Yes, indeed, FOX has lowered journalistic standards one more notch - again.

We already know how horrible ISIL is, we don't need the blood and gore to bolster our convictions. We are not low-info mindless mina-bird drones like the beschwipstkatzenfotzen of the world. :thup:

Gotta hand it to Ŕrrrrraging Rrrrrrighties: they defend the indefensible until the bitter, clinging end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back