🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is Fox giving Daesh free publicity?

It seems that Dot Communist is worried that this video will show the world how evil her friends are.
there are a 100 diff places to find it on the interwebz shit stain Grampa Murked U Why should fox give them a platform w/ which to link their tweets you dumb ass ex con..... errr..... my friend?
Because that is what REAL MEDIA does ya dumbfuck. They report the news

there are a 100 diff places to find it on the interwebz shit stain Grampa Murked U Why should fox give them a platform w/ which to link their tweets you dumb ass ex con..... errr..... my friend?
^ I highlighted the part of my post that you glossed over convict. Care to address that?

Why is Fox News Propagandist-in-Chief for ISIL Daesh Atrocities Informed Comment
(snip)
Fox News has chosen to embed on its website the video of Islamic State burning a hostage to death, a move which makes them the only US media organisation to broadcast the video in full.

On Twitter, accounts associated with Isis supporters are sharing the video via the links to the Fox News site.”* John Iadarola (Think Tank), Jimmy Dore (The Jimmy Dore Show) and Desi Doyen (The Green News Report) break it down.

Fox AKA- GOP TV is giving Daessh free air time. Why is that?

discuss...

CrusaderFrank peach174 Tipsycatlover tinydancer

FOX is into snuff films now. Anything for viewership. And they DO know their audience.

Speaking of assholes, you earned your pH.d in asshole. You dolt.

Your suggestion is that Fox shouldn't make it available because some Muslims are susceptible to such evil shit. Like they wouldn't be susceptible as possible ISIS recruits if only Fox refrained.

Shitheads like you don't really much like our freedom of the press. You asshole.
8bbzz4I.png

dottie failed to note that the asshole to whom I referred had begun his own post by using the term "assholes" directed against all those with whom he disagreed.

But we don't expect intellectual (or any) honesty from Dottie.

Ironic Welcher is ironic!

You totally miss the point that this kind of behavior on the part of FAUX news lowers the standards or journalism yet again....

Your dishonest allusion to "welcher [sic]" was a blatant effort to deflect and a vain hope that your ad hominem would conceal the pitiable dishonesty of your "argument." You weren't even HERE when the incident concerning your false claim of welshing occurred. Were you? Hm. Is that sock I smell.

And your "point" is actually pointless. You (being a laughable lolberal) don't give a shit about the "standards" of journalism. When it comes to reporting news, your left wing media is hostile to "standards." other than to serve as the propaganda organ or mouthpiece for the political liberal du jour.

Fuck sake. You are actually giving voice to the pretend objection that Fox News reported actual news.

The cockroach ISIS vermin did the deed. See BS and NBSee no evil refuse to fully report it because it would be somehow upsetting to sensitive viewers? Oh horseshit. When it suits the motives of your drek liberal media (for example to piss on President George W. Bush) your asshole news outlets didn't shy from showing floating bodies. But when a truly evil entity like the ISIS scumbags burn a man to death as publicly as they can, THEN suddenly you oppose showing sickening images of death?

If the lolberals had any standards, I'd call it a double standard. But they have no double standard because they have no standards at all. All they have is a goal. Assist liberal political agendas and politicians.

IN a universe somewhere, I am sure that made sense. But not in this one.

Wrong again, you smug fraud. Perfect sense here in this universe. You just don't care for the message -- again.

^ I highlighted the part of my post that you glossed over convict. Care to address that?
So you want Fox to hide the news?
Coward

Coward
Reading isn't your strong suit I see ex con. I SAID THAT THERE ARE MYRIAD PLACES TO FIND IT W/ A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH!!!

vprwonnxjiogzxwlfxzjqzi.jpg

Coward
Reading isn't your strong suit I see ex con. I SAID THAT THERE ARE MYRIAD PLACES TO FIND IT W/ A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH!!!

vprwonnxjiogzxwlfxzjqzi.jpg
So fucking what? Are you gonna single out all the other sites as well?

No?

Of course not ya hack

CBS tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents. The NBC news anchor was found to be a serial liar and the left worries about Fox doing what? Giving free publicity? Maybe Michael Savage was right when he said liberalism is a mental illness.

CBS tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents. The NBC news anchor was found to be a serial liar and the left worries about Fox doing what? Giving free publicity? Maybe Michael Savage was right when he said liberalism is a mental illness.

The republicans convinced Clinton to deregulate the media in 2007 and 7 mega corporations bought it all up and you think the media is liberal? Brain Williams got caught lying over some bullshit and lost credibility. He didn't say anything "liberal". And when these guys do talk liberal, its about bullshit wedge issues the rich use to divide us. Usually social issues like god gays and guns and illegal immigrants and racism type stuff. The media appears to be liberal but only on the things that don't matter.

Notice the media never says the bankers and bush ripped us off in the bail out. They never admitted the GOP lied us into Iraq or at least bumbled the job. But fuck that. They didn't screw up. They did it on purpose. Why? Dick Chaney's a defense contractor and Bush is an oil man. You figure it out. And when Dan Rather DARED say anything about this, he found himself without a job. The man made him disappear. Same thing Bush did to Phil Donahue because he was saying Bush lied us into that war. End of Phil. You are so brainwashed.

^ As I said...."Snuff Films" FOX knows their audience. They know what keeps them coming back.

^ As I said...."Snuff Films" FOX knows their audience. They know what keeps them coming back.
^ that

they're just ratings hores shooting for the lowest demographic- High school educated or less white people Sad :(

They are not "protecting" anyone they are simply not providing "free advertising" for terrorists. See how that works?

Incorrect. This is what the admin and the press do. Why?

wrong. Why is GOP TV the only network giving air time to terrorists and thereby giving terrorists a platform to link thier tweets to? I'll tell you why boy, :up: to score cheap political points because they couldn't win a Presidential election.

Why aren't a ll the Dem Party TV outlets refusing to show what the terrorists are up to thereby insultating the terrorists from exposure for the shit they are?

Why do the Democrat Party TV outlets serve as handmaidens for ISIS in that way?

I'll tell you why. To provide cover for the do-nothing ignorant schmuck in the Oval Office.

Why aren't a ll the Dem Party TV outlets refusing to show what the terrorists are up to thereby insultating the terrorists from exposure for the shit they are?

I'll tell you why. To provide cover for the do-nothing ignorant schmuck in the Oval Office.
you mean the guy who's killed more terrists, INCLUDING OBL, than his predecessor? THAT guy?

Go back to the lobby hack boi. :talktothehand: You agenda is too transparent.

you mean the guy who's killed more terrists, INCLUDING OBL, than his predecessor? THAT guy?

Go back to the lobby hack boi. :talktothehand: You agenda is too transparent.

No child. He hasn't kille d more terrorists. He authorized the incursion into Pakistan to get Osama. I gave your idiot Obamessiah CREDIT for that. And he has also been a bit drone happy, killing many innocent people along the way. You idiots give him far too much credit for that.

But the dufus in chief also has let LOTS of the shitheels held in Gitmo go. And they have (as predicted in many cases and numerous times) gone back to cause more terrorist activities.

Your Obamessiah, that incredible schmuck, doesn't even like to USE the term "terrorist" and he adamantly refuses to acknowledge a fundamentalist Islamic linkage TO much of the terrorism in the world.

THAT's the asshole of whom I speak.

Go back to being a sop for your own puddle of drool, you moron.

I do have an agenda, as do you. Yours is to defend the flop in chief at all costs. Mine is to tell the truth. No wonder you're outraged.

No child. He hasn't kille d more terrorists. He authorized the incursion into Pakistan to get Osama. I gave your idiot Obamessiah CREDIT for that. And he has also been a bit drone happy, killing many innocent people along the way. You idiots give him far too much credit for that.

But the dufus in chief also has let LOTS of the shitheels held in Gitmo go. And they have (as predicted in many cases and numerous times) gone back to cause more terrorist activities.

Your Obamessiah, that incredible schmuck, doesn't even like to USE the term "terrorist" and he adamantly refuses to acknowledge a fundamentalist Islamic linkage TO much of the terrorism in the world.

I do have an agenda, as do you. Yours is to defend the flop in chief at all costs. Mine is to tell the truth. No wonder you're outraged.
link that Dubya killed more terrorists than 44. Not Iraqi's either. There weren't any terrorists there until Cheney launched his war-for-profit.

link that Dubya killed more terrorists than 44. Not Iraqi's either. There weren't any terrorists there until Cheney launched his war-for-profit.

Cheney never launched any war much less any war for profit. And of course there had been terrorists in Iraq before the war.

Damn, you are a tool.

Cheney never launched any war much less any war for profit. And of course there had been terrorists in Iraq before the war.

Damn, you are a tool.
well thought out OPINION.
zzz.gif
Thanks for wasting 4 seconds of my life :thup:

Forum List

Back