🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is Fox giving Daesh free publicity?

Democrats don't want anyone to know what isis is like. That way they can lie.
We already know how horrible ISIL is, we don't need the gore to bolster our convictions. We are not low-info mindless mina-bird drones like the beschwiptkatzenfotzen of the world. :thup:

Gotta hand it to Ŕrrrrraging Rrrrrrighties: they defend the indefensible until the bitter, clinging end.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

We, as in US citizens already know how horrible ISIS is. The Muslims of the world need to know and decide which side they are on. By Fox airing the burning to death of a fellow Muslim by radical ISIS they get the unedited information coming from ISIS in their own language. If I am wrong, and the Muslim community applauds the burning to death of one of their own, I will be disappointed.

Speaking of assholes, you earned your pH.d in asshole. You dolt.

Your suggestion is that Fox shouldn't make it available because some Muslims are susceptible to such evil shit. Like they wouldn't be susceptible as possible ISIS recruits if only Fox refrained.

Shitheads like you don't really much like our freedom of the press. You asshole.
8bbzz4I.png

dottie failed to note that the asshole to whom I referred had begun his own post by using the term "assholes" directed against all those with whom he disagreed.

But we don't expect intellectual (or any) honesty from Dottie.

Ironic Welcher is ironic!

You totally miss the point that this kind of behavior on the part of FAUX news lowers the standards or journalism yet again....

So that when obumble says that isis is not Islam and Christians are worse people can see it and judge obumble on their own.
But, of course, he never said that Christians are worse. You just lied. Why do RWNJs lie so much?

Obama, as usual, was defending the Muslims and indicating that Christians 800 years ago were just as bad as radical Islamists are today. My very limited knowledge of the Crusades is that it was an attempt by the Christians to take back the Holy land that the Muslims had taken over. They failed to do so for the most part and were defeated by the Muslims with a few exceptions. Perhaps a more knowledgable poster can offer a better or more factual summary of the Crusades.

Your suggestion is that Fox shouldn't make it available because some Muslims are susceptible to such evil shit. Like they wouldn't be susceptible as possible ISIS recruits if only Fox refrained.

Shitheads like you don't really much like our freedom of the press. You asshole.
8bbzz4I.png

dottie failed to note that the asshole to whom I referred had begun his own post by using the term "assholes" directed against all those with whom he disagreed.

You totally miss the point that this kind of behavior on the part of FAUX news lowers the standards or journalism yet again....

The point of journalism is to show and print the truth. Fox just raised the standards of journalism by not omitting the truth.

8bbzz4I.png

The point of journalism is to show and print the truth. Fox just raised the standards of journalism by not omitting the truth.

Bullshit.

FOX just lowered standards by being willing to not only show a video of a person burning to death, but also to present it EXACTLY as ISIL has presented it, as a propaganda video:

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO ISIS burns hostage alive Latest News Videos Fox News

The buildup is at 17:20
The torch hits the ground at around 18:00
Within about one minute, it is over and that pilot is nothing but charcoal.
One minute later, the video shows the Jihadis bulldozing the cage - and his remains.

Afterward is commentary in Arabic over the righteous killing of a non-believer, in spite of the fact that that pilot was also a Muslim.

This is about as disgusting as a "news outlet" can get.

FOX news has opened a pandora's box that can never be closed again.

Damn, those are some truly fucked up people.

Oh, and kids can click on the link too, you know.

8bbzz4I.png

Bullshit.

FOX just lowered standards by being willing to not only show a video of a person burning to death, but also to present it EXACTLY as ISIL has presented it, as a propaganda video:

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO ISIS burns hostage alive Latest News Videos Fox News

One minute later, the video shows the Jihadis bulldozing the cage - and his remains.

Afterward is commentary in Arabic over the righteous killing of a non-believer, in spite of the fact that that pilot was also a Muslim.

Whatever ISIS does, make sure you keep it a secret from the rest of the Muslim world. It might piss them off at ISIS and we couldn't have that could we!

The option is there if one wants it...
You don't want to watch,then don't...

Perhaps you missed this part shit stain:

Why is Fox News Propagandist-in-Chief for ISIL Daesh Atrocities Informed Comment
(snip)
On Twitter, accounts associated with Isis supporters are sharing the video via the links to the Fox News site.”* John Iadarola (Think Tank), Jimmy Dore (The Jimmy Dore Show) and Desi Doyen (The Green News Report) break it down.

Bullshit.

Whatever ISIS does, make sure you keep it a secret from the rest of the Muslim world. It might piss them off at ISIS and we couldn't have that could we!
No one is keeping it secret. Learn to discern.

8bbzz4I.png

Your dishonest allusion to "welcher [sic]" was a blatant effort to deflect and a vain hope that your ad hominem would conceal the pitiable dishonesty of your "argument." You weren't even HERE when the incident concerning your false claim of welshing occurred. Were you? Hm. Is that sock I smell.

And your "point" is actually pointless. You (being a laughable lolberal) don't give a shit about the "standards" of journalism. When it comes to reporting news, your left wing media is hostile to "standards." other than to serve as the propaganda organ or mouthpiece for the political liberal du jour.

Fuck sake. You are actually giving voice to the pretend objection that Fox News reported actual news.

The cockroach ISIS vermin did the deed. See BS and NBSee no evil refuse to fully report it because it would be somehow upsetting to sensitive viewers? Oh horseshit. When it suits the motives of your drek liberal media (for example to piss on President George W. Bush) your asshole news outlets didn't shy from showing floating bodies. But when a truly evil entity like the ISIS scumbags burn a man to death as publicly as they can, THEN suddenly you oppose showing sickening images of death?

If the lolberals had any standards, I'd call it a double standard. But they have no double standard because they have no standards at all. All they have is a goal. Assist liberal political agendas and politicians.

8bbzz4I.png

Your dishonest allusion to "welcher [sic]" was a blatant effort to deflect and a vain hope that your ad hominem would conceal the pitiable dishonesty of your "argument." You weren't even HERE when the incident concerning your false claim of welshing occurred. Were you? Hm. Is that sock I smell.

And your "point" is actually pointless. You (being a laughable lolberal) don't give a shit about the "standards" of journalism. When it comes to reporting news, your left wing media is hostile to "standards." other than to serve as the propaganda organ or mouthpiece for the political liberal du jour.

Fuck sake. You are actually giving voice to the pretend objection that Fox News reported actual news.

The cockroach ISIS vermin did the deed. See BS and NBSee no evil refuse to fully report it because it would be somehow upsetting to sensitive viewers? Oh horseshit. When it suits the motives of your drek liberal media (for example to piss on President George W. Bush) your asshole news outlets didn't shy from showing floating bodies. But when a truly evil entity like the ISIS scumbags burn a man to death as publicly as they can, THEN suddenly you oppose showing sickening images of death?

If the lolberals had any standards, I'd call it a double standard. But they have no double standard because they have no standards at all. All they have is a goal. Assist liberal political agendas and politicians.

IN a universe somewhere, I am sure that made sense. But not in this one.

8bbzz4I.png

IN a universe somewhere, I am sure that made sense. But not in this one.
he keeps forgetting that its quality NOT quantity that wins the day ;)

Why is Fox News Propagandist-in-Chief for ISIL Daesh Atrocities Informed Comment
(snip)
Fox News has chosen to embed on its website the video of Islamic State burning a hostage to death, a move which makes them the only US media organisation to broadcast the video in full.

On Twitter, accounts associated with Isis supporters are sharing the video via the links to the Fox News site.”* John Iadarola (Think Tank), Jimmy Dore (The Jimmy Dore Show) and Desi Doyen (The Green News Report) break it down.

Fox AKA- GOP TV is giving Daessh free air time. Why is that?

discuss...

CrusaderFrank peach174 Tipsycatlover tinydancer

Conservatives and republicans want a war

(snip)
Fox News has chosen to embed on its website the video of Islamic State burning a hostage to death, a move which makes them the only US media organisation to broadcast the video in full.

discuss...

And CNN's so much better going into graphic detail about the specific torture and rape of the US female hostage?

(snip)

discuss...

It s no secret that Repubs are in defense contractors pockets as are many Dems. Thats why we need public financing of campaigns.

(snip)

discuss...

It s no secret that Repubs are in defense contractors pockets as are many Dems. Thats why we need public financing of campaigns.

Here is what most Americans don't understand. Yes Isis is hell bent on war but so are our leaders. They sure don't act like they want peace.

Similar to Israel. They claim to be innocent victims but we see all the time they and us fuck with the Arabs.

They aren't innocent or 100% right and neither are we.

This is what happens when you push poor people too far.

It seems that Dot Communist is worried that this video will show the world how evil her friends are.
there are a 100 diff places to find it on the interwebz shit stain Grampa Murked U Why should fox give them a platform w/ which to link their tweets you dumb ass ex con..... errr..... my friend? I'll tell you why: to TRY to score :up: cheap political points against our two-term President. THATS why. Class dismissed.

Forum List

Back