Why is it ok to burn the Bible but not the quran?

Who burned a bible? Oh, some crazy Iman, I remember, he threatened to burn a bunch of bibles, somewhere in Florida, huh. What ever happened to that fool?

Lying again, huh?

Well, you're a leftist - lying is what leftists do....

{Military personnel threw away, and ultimately burned, confiscated Bibles that were printed in the two most common Afghan languages amid concern they would be used to try to convert Afghans, a Defense Department spokesman said Tuesday. The unsolicited Bibles sent by a church in the United States were confiscated about a year ago at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan because military rules forbid troops of any religion from proselytizing while deployed there, Lt. Col. Mark Wright said.}

U.S. Military Burned Bibles at Bagram in 2009

Burning Bibles is cool, but the Koran is holy - according to the left.

Who burned a bible? Oh, some crazy Iman, I remember, he threatened to burn a bunch of bibles, somewhere in Florida, huh. What ever happened to that fool?

Lying again, huh?

{Military personnel threw away, and ultimately burned, confiscated Bibles that were printed in the two most common Afghan languages amid concern they would be used to try to convert Afghans, a Defense Department spokesman said Tuesday. The unsolicited Bibles sent by a church in the United States were confiscated about a year ago at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan because military rules forbid troops of any religion from proselytizing while deployed there, Lt. Col. Mark Wright said.}

How many times have you noticed people calling the quran holy? I noticed that a couple have and they were not Muslims

Lying again, huh?

Warmongering, jingoism, and intervention are holy - according to the War Party.

How many times have you noticed people calling the quran holy? I noticed that a couple have and they were not Muslims

The left is at war against Christians.

Despite the fact that Islam is far more dogmatic, far more violent, completely intolerant of the most sacred aspects of the left, abortion and homosexuality, despite this, the left embraces and defends Islam - because Islam is an enemy of Christianity and the irrational hatred the left has for Christians obscures everything else.

Because it politically INCORRECT to say anything against the Muslims and very politically CORRECT to bash Christians at every opportunity.

There have been a rash of bible burnings? Who knew?

We all did, dumbfuck.

There have been a rash of bible burnings? Who knew?

We all did, dumbfuck.

Well knock me down with a feather! Ya...I guess I did hear something about it.. It's probably in this thread somewhere too but since I don't give a rats ass about bibles or Korans I just chime in out of the blue from time to time..You don't seriously expect everyone to read this whiny shit thread do you? Atheists don't need to know your "facts" about bibles.. They just need to tell you how stupid religion is in the first place and how none of this would be an issue if all of your stupid fuck brains were not turned off to reality.

Many Jews have become Christians. But yes, i'm sorry to say that many Jews that do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah by the time he comes back, they will not go to Heaven. God told us that the Jews, like many others, will be blinded and will not accept Jesus.
But, everyone has a chance to accept Him, but many won't.

Shit........Tough break for the Jews

And I guess a billion Hindus won't get in or a billion and a half buddhists or those billion Muslims

The only ones who will get into heaven will be the Christians and the Atheists

I don't know about the Hindu's or Buddhists....i've never really looked into their beliefs. In fact, i've tried to find them even mentioned in the Bible and nothing comes up. The Jews are God's chosen....he's going to expect more from them.
lol....the guys who wrote the bible had no idea those cultures existed :lol:

It's called faith. something you lack.
assume much?

Definition of FAITH
1a : allegiance to duty or a person : loyalty b (1) : fidelity to one's promises (2) : sincerity of intentions
2a (1) : belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2) : belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) : complete trust
3: something that is believed especially with strong conviction; especially : a system of religious beliefs <the Protestant faith>

of the three definition of faith the only 1 that is practical is 1a...

THE definition of Faith:

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

Immie
that's a very narrow definition based on a wish.

Hmmm, burn an American flag, receive a sock in the snout, I'd rather see them burn something of importance, say for instance a taliban or al queda fighter? They do not treat or soldiers with dignity, why should we afford them the same comforts as we do prisoners we have captured? if the military want's to see a reduction in insurgents and win a war, we should be and act as barbaric as they, that might change the scope of things dramatically.
burning a bible or a koran means different things to different people.

Hmmm, burn an American flag, receive a sock in the snout, I'd rather see them burn something of importance, say for instance a taliban or al queda fighter? They do not treat or soldiers with dignity, why should we afford them the same comforts as we do prisoners we have captured? if the military want's to see a reduction in insurgents and win a war, we should be and act as barbaric as they, that might change the scope of things dramatically.

I think that what upsets most of those on the left here, is that they can't burn a Christian holding a Bible.

(You can't, the Rachel Maddow show checked, they were going to do it as a promo!)

I think that what upsets most of those on the left here, is that they can't burn a Christian holding a Bible.

(You can't, the Rachel Maddow show checked, they were going to do it as a promo!)
not too long ago it was the Christians that did the burning and lynching: Lynching, the practice of killing people by extrajudicial mob action, occurred in the United States chiefly from the late 18th century through the 1960s. Lynchings took place most frequently in the South from 1890 to the 1920s, with a peak in the annual toll in 1892.

It is associated with re-imposition of White supremacy in the South after the Civil War. The granting of civil rights to freedmen in the Reconstruction era (1865–77) aroused anxieties among white citizens, who came to blame African Americans for their own wartime hardship, economic loss, and forfeiture of social privilege. Black Americans, and Whites active in the pursuit of equal rights, were frequently lynched in the South during Reconstruction. Lynchings reached a peak in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, when Southern states changed their constitutions and electoral rules to disfranchise most blacks and many poor whites, and, having regained political power, enacted a series of segregation and Jim Crow laws to reestablish White supremacy. Notable lynchings of civil rights workers during the 1960s in Mississippi contributed to galvanizing public support for the Civil Rights Movement and civil rights legislation.

The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites were lynched between 1882 and 1968.[1] Southern states created new constitutions between 1890 and 1910, with provisions that effectively disfranchised most blacks, as well as many poor whites. People who did not vote were excluded from serving on juries, and most blacks were shut out of the official political system.

Lynching in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back