Why is it so hard for a Progressive, not to see how they are being lied to about Man Made Global Climate Change?

Damn, I did not realize Fargo equaled your whole world. I saw -20 to -40 in Eastern Oregon in November one year. Hardly meant the rest of the world was seeing that temperature. Gas prices as of late? I have seen higher prices in years past.
Fargo is part of the world yes? So when the temperature is rising all over the world, that means it rises all over the world? Yes? So if CO2 has been increasing for over 20 years since Al Gore doomed US all to die in 2006, how is it melting ice caps(above 32 degrees) not the same as Fargo(Below 32 degrees). Please explain, scientifically how this is happening.....I can wait.

OK, so you are also so stupid you cannot read a simple anomaly map.
Take a look at your map, and take a look at this map, see any difference?

1637631865330.png

Fargo is part of the world yes? So when the temperature is rising all over the world, that means it rises all over the world? Yes? So if CO2 has been increasing for over 20 years since Al Gore doomed US all to die in 2006, how is it melting ice caps(above 32 degrees) not the same as Fargo(Below 32 degrees). Please explain, scientifically how this is happening.....I can wait.
Al Gore never said any such thing, liar.

Over the last 130 years, North Dakota's annual average temperature has increased 0.26°F per decade, one of the fastest increases of any state in the contiguous United States.

Highest class taken, Eng. Geo. 470/570. Since I regularly post articles from scientists, and all you post is shit, LOL.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaa.....Better get your money back, because you were robbed.

Analogy in layman's term>

You are in a house(house representing the Earth) the temperature of the thermostat in the house is set for 72 degrees. The basement is 2 degrees cooler while the 2nd floor is 2 degrees hotter. Main floor 72, basement 20, 2nd floor 74. Now you raise the thermostat in the house to 74 degrees, what happens to all the rooms? The main floor rises 2 degrees to 75 degrees, the basement to 72 degrees and the 2nd floor to 76 degrees. So how on Earth, can it be above 32 degrees in the Arctic(Ice Melting) while Fargo is 20 degress(below freezing). I use science all the time, i am a problem solver, not a follower of the progressive MMGCC religion.

The Progressive Left are all sheeple.

It's in their nature to obey without questioning anything their Government says.

View attachment 567381
Show us some evidence from real scientists that climate change is not happening. You cannot, because such does not exist. All you can do is prove you are a silly ass capable of only posting silly memes that mean nothing.

Al Gore never said any such thing, liar.

Over the last 130 years, North Dakota's annual average temperature has increased 0.26°F per decade, one of the fastest increases of any state in the contiguous United States.
Apocalypse Delayed | National Review
In January, 2006 — when promoting his Oscar-winning (yes, Oscar-winning) documentary, An Inconvenient TruthGore declared that unless we took “drastic measures” to reduce greenhouse gasses, the world would reach a “point of no return” in a mere ten years. He called it a “true planetary emergency.” Well, the ten years passed today, we’re still here, and the climate activists have postponed the apocalypse. Again.
Holy shit .26 degrees F in 10 fucking years? Does that mean in 100 years we might see 2.6 degrees F increase? My fucking god, that means 100 years from now Fargo would be 22.6 degrees F.

What a fucking moron you are. Also in 100 years, since the Earth is moving away from the sun, in the ever expanding universe, we could start seeing colder events , and if we arent using CO2 for warmth, then we are fucked. Do you use electrical from the grid? Are you using a car that requires gasoline? Are you typing on a plastic keyboard that is made from oil?

Show us some evidence from real scientists that climate change is not happening. You cannot, because such does not exist. All you can do is prove you are a silly ass capable of only posting silly memes that mean nothing.

Explain to me how in previous eons, the Earth was warming without mankind using up all that CO2? Did you happen to go to Columbia U?
1637632665823.png

Bwaaaaahhaaaaaa.....Better get your money back, because you were robbed.

Analogy in layman's term>

You are in a house(house representing the Earth) the temperature of the thermostat in the house is set for 72 degrees. The basement is 2 degrees cooler while the 2nd floor is 2 degrees hotter. Main floor 72, basement 20, 2nd floor 74. Now you raise the thermostat in the house to 74 degrees, what happens to all the rooms? The main floor rises 2 degrees to 75 degrees, the basement to 72 degrees and the 2nd floor to 76 degrees. So how on Earth, can it be above 32 degrees in the Arctic(Ice Melting) while Fargo is 20 degress(below freezing). I use science all the time, i am a problem solver, not a follower of the progressive MMGCC religion.

It was 64 F in Billings, Montana today. But is was only 37 F in Chicago, Illinois today? My goodness, how can this possibly be, since Billings is further north than Chicago? LOL

Earth climate is cyclical .....climate change has been happening since millennia....ice ages, floods, etc.... from billions and billions of years ago.

Climate change is not a political thing, like idiots today want us to believe.

It was 64 F in Billings, Montana today. But is was only 37 F in Chicago, Illinois today? My goodness, how can this possibly be, since Billings is further north than Chicago? LOL
And of course you competely miss the point about ICE MELTING(above 32 degrees) and Fargo is freezing (Below 32 degrees). And i guess you totally ignored the science about climate change that has been happening since the beginning of time, but you like a good progressive slave, must bow down to your masters and repeat the lie so they can get filthy rich. Shame on you, who are going to fuck your children and grandchildren royally...

Explain to me how in previous eons, the Earth was warming without mankind using up all that CO2? Did you happen to go to Columbia U?
View attachment 567384
1637633133868.png

• Averaged across land and ocean, the 2020 surface temperature was 1.76° F (0.98° Celsius) warmer than the twentieth-century average of 57.0°F (13.9°C) and 2.14˚F (1.19˚C) warmer than the pre-industrial period (1880-1900).
  • Despite a late-year La Niña event that cooled a wide swath of the tropical Pacific Ocean, 2020 came just 0.04˚ Fahrenheit (0.02˚Celsius) shy of tying 2016 for warmest year on record.

Earth climate is cyclical .....climate change has been happening since millennia....ice ages, floods, etc.... from billions and billions of years ago.

Climate change is not a political thing, like idiots today want us to believe.
You are such a silly person. Nothing changes without something driving that change. And we have been driving the change we are seeing by adding massive amounts of GHGs to the atmosphere.

View attachment 567389

• Averaged across land and ocean, the 2020 surface temperature was 1.76° F (0.98° Celsius) warmer than the twentieth-century average of 57.0°F (13.9°C) and 2.14˚F (1.19˚C) warmer than the pre-industrial period (1880-1900).
  • Despite a late-year La Niña event that cooled a wide swath of the tropical Pacific Ocean, 2020 came just 0.04˚ Fahrenheit (0.02˚Celsius) shy of tying 2016 for warmest year on record.
Ooooh 100 years....You still didnt look at what was happening 10,000 years ago, did ya? Blow your 100 years to the wind.

1 more time now, focus....Okay?
1637633344093.png

And of course you competely miss the point about ICE MELTING(above 32 degrees) and Fargo is freezing (Below 32 degrees). And i guess you totally ignored the science about climate change that has been happening since the beginning of time, but you like a good progressive slave, must bow down to your masters and repeat the lie so they can get filthy rich. Shame on you, who are going to fuck your children and grandchildren royally...
One more time, Fargo is not the whole world. And the rest of your stupid post has nothing at all to do with the changing climate we are seeing.

You are such a silly person. Nothing changes without something driving that change. And we have been driving the change we are seeing by adding massive amounts of GHGs to the atmosphere.
Like you using the energy to power your car and house, refrigerator, tvs, phones, and such. Plastics that you use for computers cars, toothbrushes, cups and such. Yeah, you are a real climate activist there, telling other people how they need to cut back on their Co2 usage, while you like a typical progressive slave, consume 1000s of tons of CO2 in your lifetime. Do US a favor show US how to stop using so much CO2.

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back