Why is it so hard to have a civil discussion in the Israel/Palestine forum?

There is no defense for terrorist activities.
Resistance is not terrorism. Everyone has the right to defend themselves from a foreign force. And as long as Israel maintains the illegal and immoral occupation and blockade, the Palestinian's have a right to resist and use all necessary means available. Unfortunately, one of those "means", happens to be a war crime.

The Palestinians could seek resolution through other more civilized means, but they choose to kill civilians and in many cases their own women and children in botched attacks on Israel.
The Pals have tried civilized resolutions to the conflict many times, only to have the Israeli's reject them militarily.

They tried with their unity government - Israel responded by making up bullshit reasons to attack Gaza, then launched their own terrorist invasion of that area, killing innocent civilians, bombing hospitals and destroying entire neighborhoods.

They tried in 2008 with a ceasefire that lasted 4 months with virtually no rocket fire - Israel responded by breaking the ceasefire with a commando raid killing Hamas officials.

They tried in 2006 electing Hamas in a fair and democratic election - Israel responded with an illegal and immoral blockade (which BTW, is a crime against humanity), because they didn't like the results of the election.​

Let me ask you this question, if Israel really wanted peace, how come they are the ones breaking all the ceasefires?

What you have just said is a major reason why their can be no real civil discussion in the Israel/Palestine forum. Your blatant attempt to justify killing innocent people is beyond reason.
Causation is not justification.

Just because I identify the causes of Palestinian resistance, doesn't mean I am justifying them. The fact that you are deliberately trying to make it seem that were so, compromises any civil discourse.

So what you're saying is Palestinians have a right to blow up school buses and nurseries while using their own women and children as human shields. Good job.

I think Blowhard o Really is more of a George Michael / Culture Club fan, if you know what I mean.

That's why he tries so hard to be macho on his board. In reality he's exactly the opposite. I heard there's a big community in Long Beach that likes them long.

Culture-Club-Time-Clock-Of-The-14114.jpg

Last edited:
You ban yourself or I'll spread rumours that you listen to Bryan Adams ;)
Oh no you will not! I don't listen to Bryan Adams. The trouble is, you think everything I do (I do it for you). But let me tell you something, I don't run to you. And you might think what you say cuts like a knife, but I don't. Bryan Adams, my ass!
Our honorable billo really prefers Yusuf Islam, indeed.

Why is it so hard to have a civil discussion?! Do you really want to hurt me?!

Resistance is not terrorism. Everyone has the right to defend themselves from a foreign force. And as long as Israel maintains the illegal and immoral occupation and blockade, the Palestinian's have a right to resist and use all necessary means available. Unfortunately, one of those "means", happens to be a war crime.

The Palestinians could seek resolution through other more civilized means, but they choose to kill civilians and in many cases their own women and children in botched attacks on Israel.
The Pals have tried civilized resolutions to the conflict many times, only to have the Israeli's reject them militarily.

They tried with their unity government - Israel responded by making up bullshit reasons to attack Gaza, then launched their own terrorist invasion of that area, killing innocent civilians, bombing hospitals and destroying entire neighborhoods.

They tried in 2008 with a ceasefire that lasted 4 months with virtually no rocket fire - Israel responded by breaking the ceasefire with a commando raid killing Hamas officials.

They tried in 2006 electing Hamas in a fair and democratic election - Israel responded with an illegal and immoral blockade (which BTW, is a crime against humanity), because they didn't like the results of the election.​

Let me ask you this question, if Israel really wanted peace, how come they are the ones breaking all the ceasefires?

What you have just said is a major reason why their can be no real civil discussion in the Israel/Palestine forum. Your blatant attempt to justify killing innocent people is beyond reason.

Just because I identify the causes of Palestinian resistance, doesn't mean I am justifying them. The fact that you are deliberately trying to make it seem that were so, compromises any civil discourse.

Resistance is not the issue the acts of terrorism are. You keep on attempting to justify the killing of noncombatants, civilians, women and children by the Palestinian terrorists with no valid reason. Then you have the nerve ask why there is no civil discussion in the Israeli/Palestine forum.

So what you're saying is Palestinians have a right to blow up school buses and nurseries while using their own women and children as human shields. Good job.

That is how I read the poster's statements.:uhoh3:

Semite - refers to a language family native to West Asia, Northeast Africa and Malta
The fact that Antisemite was 'chosen' by a German as a word to describe "Jew Hatred" does not detract from the fact that Semite is NOT exclusively relating to Jews...
Hence, to be Antisemitic you have to 'hate' a LOT of people!

15 million is a LOT of people and indeed "Semite" does not refer exclusively to Jews but the term "anti-Semite" very specifically does. If that distresses you, take it up with the dictionary people or just get over it:

Anti-Semitism - noun
: hatred of Jewish people
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

I'd add to that last, an unhealthy pathological obsession with Jews.

Which they try to rationalize as anti-Israelism but is generally just anti-Semitism wrapped in sanctimony. The one in this conversation can't even come to grips with the M/W Dictionary definition for the term "anti-Semitism."
And the OP wonders where the civility went. Too funny.
:lmao:

I would go so far as to call it JUDEAOPHOBIA with the amount of abject mind destroying fear shown by team palestine

No you friggin idiot, you don't get to make up your own definitions, the word anti Semite in the English language applies Jews only.

Wow, who's the friggin idiot now....

Definitions.....

Anti - A word used before a noun or noun phrase to indicate opposition to the concept expressed by the noun or noun phrase.

Semite - A Semite is a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in the Near East, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Ammonites, Amorites, Arameans, Chaldeans, Canaanites (including Hebrews/Israelites/Jews and Phoenicians/Carthaginians), Eblaites, Dilmunites, Edomites, Ethiopian Semites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maltese, Mandaeans, Mhallami, Moabites, Shebans and Ugarites.

Now, you friggin idiot... Go do your research and tell me that I made up those two definitions and are not FACTUAL!

Enough already!

Ah-ha! So you do know how to use a dictionary. For your next lesson look up the term "anti-Semite" or, if you like, just read the definition:

Anti-Semitism - noun
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

HAHAH... KNOB!

Did you even bother reading my post?

NO...

Does that make me want to educate you further?

NO...

Now go ingest some more Zionist BS that you can regurgitate for years to come!

How about these for starters

What is anti-Semitism

The belief or behavior hostile toward Jews just because they are Jewish. It may take the form of religious teachings that proclaim the inferiority of Jews, for instance, or political efforts to isolate, oppress, or otherwise injure them. It may also include prejudiced or stereotyped views about Jews.

Anti-semitism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Full Definition of ANTI-SEMITISM
an·ti–Se·mit·ic \-sə-ˈmi-tik\ adjective
an·ti–Sem·ite \-ˈse-ˌmīt\ noun

anti-Semitism -- Encyclopedia Britannica

anti-Semitism, hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious or racial group. The term anti-Semitism was coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm Marr to designate the anti-Jewish campaigns under way in central Europe at that time. Although the term now has wide currency, it is a misnomer, since it implies a discrimination against all Semites. Arabs and other peoples are also Semites, and yet they are not the targets of anti-Semitism as it is usually understood

No you friggin idiot, you don't get to make up your own definitions, the word anti Semite in the English language applies Jews only.

Definitions.....

Anti - A word used before a noun or noun phrase to indicate opposition to the concept expressed by the noun or noun phrase.

Semite - A Semite is a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in the Near East, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Ammonites, Amorites, Arameans, Chaldeans, Canaanites (including Hebrews/Israelites/Jews and Phoenicians/Carthaginians), Eblaites, Dilmunites, Edomites, Ethiopian Semites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maltese, Mandaeans, Mhallami, Moabites, Shebans and Ugarites.

Now, you friggin idiot... Go do your research and tell me that I made up those two definitions and are not FACTUAL!

Enough already!

Ah-ha! So you do know how to use a dictionary. For your next lesson look up the term "anti-Semite" or, if you like, just read the definition:

Anti-Semitism - noun

HAHAH... KNOB!

NO...

NO...

What is anti-Semitism

The belief or behavior hostile toward Jews just because they are Jewish. It may take the form of religious teachings that proclaim the inferiority of Jews, for instance, or political efforts to isolate, oppress, or otherwise injure them. It may also include prejudiced or stereotyped views about Jews.

anti-Semitism, hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious or racial group. The term anti-Semitism was coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm Marr to designate the anti-Jewish campaigns under way in central Europe at that time. Although the term now has wide currency, it is a misnomer, since it implies a discrimination against all Semites. Arabs and other peoples are also Semites, and yet they are not the targets of anti-Semitism as it is usually understood
"They" have their own definitions.

Resistance is not the issue the acts of terrorism are. You keep on attempting to justify the killing of noncombatants, civilians, women and children by the Palestinian terrorists with no valid reason. Then you have the nerve ask why there is no civil discussion in the Israeli/Palestine forum.
Why is it, you cannot address a single point I made? Why is it, you refuse to discuss the many acts of terrorism Israel commits? Why is it, you insist on lying about what I am saying?

Definitions.....

Enough already!

Anti-Semitism - noun

HAHAH... KNOB!

NO...

NO...

What is anti-Semitism

"They" have their own definitions.

Yup. They even warped the universally accepted definition of terrorism.

What is anti-Semitism

I have long advocated eliminating the hyphen in the word antisemitism, myself. These definitions are certainly spot-on, but showing it as one complete word is more in keeping with the original German as well as conveying a distinct concept. Now, that wouldn't stop these benightedly unintelligent antisemites from playing this retarded little game of semantics, but it would at least take away their rationalization.

Why is it, you cannot address a single point I made? Why is it, you refuse to discuss the many acts of terrorism Israel commits? Why is it, you insist on lying about what I am saying?
I addressed every single thing you said whether it made a point or not.

No you didn't!

Did you address the illegal and immoral occupation and blockade, which happens to be the reasons Israel gets rockets? No.

Did you address the 3 examples I gave of the Pals seeking a more civilized resolution to the conflict, after you inferred they didn't? No.

Did you address why Israel is the one breaking all the ceasefires? No.​

Then how can you possibly say you addressed everything I said?

No you didn't!

Did you address the illegal and immoral occupation and blockade, which happens to be the reasons Israel gets rockets? No.

Did you address the 3 examples I gave of the Pals seeking a more civilized resolution to the conflict, after you inferred they didn't? No.

Of course I did, I stated they should seek a legitimate way to find a solution not through terrorism or killing of their own people, you have done nothing but defend their rockets, maiming and killing.

No you didn't!

So you want him to address your bullshit and lies. :rofl:

Forum List

Back