WHY Is It So Important For The Biden Administration To Hide The Identity Of The police Officer Who Shot/Killed Ashli Bobbitt?

Why can't the Biden Administration Be Transparent And Officially Release The name Of The Capitol Police Officer Who Shot & Killed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January Inside the US Capitol?

I have read several articles from several different Internet sites and several different Media Sources, but there is no definitive evidence or unified agreement 'THIS is The Officer Who Killed Babbitt'.

Was / Is it US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey, a Brazilian immigrant and Black Lives Matter militant who 'REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS'?

Or was it Capitol Police Officer Michael Leroy Byrd, an officer who was reportedly investigated in 2019 for leaving his weapon in the Capitol Visitor Center's bathroom?

One thing is for sure - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, head of the Capitol police, Joe Biden, and the Biden administration know. So why have they refused to be transparent, to relase the information, and have refused to allow the Capitol Video footage to be released?

No reason to keep the name secret; the officer should, at the very least, receive a Medal of Freedom for wiping out an insurrectionist attempting the overthrow of the government of the United States of America! Bigly!!!

Why can't the Biden Administration Be Transparent And Officially Release The name Of The Capitol Police Officer Who Shot & Killed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January Inside the US Capitol?

I have read several articles from several different Internet sites and several different Media Sources, but there is no definitive evidence or unified agreement 'THIS is The Officer Who Killed Babbitt'.

Was / Is it US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey, a Brazilian immigrant and Black Lives Matter militant who 'REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS'?

Or was it Capitol Police Officer Michael Leroy Byrd, an officer who was reportedly investigated in 2019 for leaving his weapon in the Capitol Visitor Center's bathroom?

One thing is for sure - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, head of the Capitol police, Joe Biden, and the Biden administration know. So why have they refused to be transparent, to relase the information, and have refused to allow the Capitol Video footage to be released?

No reason to keep the name secret; the officer should, at the very least, receive a Medal of Freedom for wiping out an insurrectionist attempting the overthrow of the government of the United States of America! Bigly!!!
Condoning murder is an epidemic with you morons. What a bunch of miserable bastards you are. :ahole-1:

No reason to keep the name secret; the officer should, at the very least, receive a life sentence for murdering an unarmed protester...nobody was ever taught to raise a weapon, close your eyes and fire said weapon....you are a piece of shit to think otherwise...to bad it wasn't your wife/husband/child, your attitude would be completely different....

Why?

Because Republicans will kill him
Ya, like how the Republicans killed David Dorn too
and scalia
Really??..He was an obese heavy smoker with a shit diet who lived to almost 80

Very few fat asses see 80, without smoking like a chimney..But the Clintons are experts so it could be
did i stutter? no
Iiii,wawa....wa wa....was kkkkconfused bbbbb...bbbbbb...by yaya...your rerere...rerere..response

You want to expose him and get him killed? He was doing his job in the middle of a violent mob .

No reason to keep the name secret; the officer should, at the very least, receive a life sentence for murdering an unarmed protester...nobody was ever taught to raise a weapon, close your eyes and fire said weapon....you are a piece of shit to think otherwise...to bad it wasn't your wife/husband/child, your attitude would be completely different....

No one in my family would get fired up on Trump and Qanon and storm the US Capitol.

There must be a strong FBI connection, if not outright FBI.
This crap isn't rocket science.
If she behaved like a normal person she would be alive.
If she didn’t believe Trumps lies, she would be alive
No, if she was not murdered she would still be alive.
Trump had her killed
You condone murder for political gain and intimidation. Not much more to say about it.

Because the TrumpyCult is full of crazy fucks?
Gee the looney left keeps getting scaling the stratosphere.

View attachment 502509
I love that man. I just wish some of them would have cornered Omar and Talib and fucking stabbed them MF kunt holes uncontrollably that a closed casket would be required
Don't hold back on account of me. Tell me how you really feel!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back