Zone1 Why Is It That When Race Is Pushed Nobody Sees It As Being Racist, but If It Isn't It Is?

So are you, but you sure get your panties in a damp knot when you start hollering about how white folks aren't taking you seriously enough.
If I was a fictional character, you would not be talking to me. And I don't care what right wing whites think. You guys are crying about the race of a fictional marionette. Now that's just pure unadulterated hate.

If I was a fictional character, you would not be talking to me. And I don't care what right wing whites think. You guys are crying about the race of a fictional marionette. Now that's just pure unadulterated hate.
You are a fictional character. You are ones and zeros. If you believe otherwise, you're still ones and zeros to me.

And you are a fictional hero trying to convince the world that you are running to the rescue of fictional characters whose feelings are being hurt by evil white people.

But keep up the comedy. There are a lot of us here who are really enjoying all the free entertainment!

Forum List

Back