Why is Kasich still in the race?

No

He won't

this is going to be a Trump-Clinton thing

that's all

Hes the guy who the gop is going to force on you conz at the convention.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

He's betting on a brokered convention. I don't see any way that he'd be able to pull it off even if it went that way, but there's really no downside for him (as long as he can keep raising money) to stay in.

there's not going to be much left of Paul Ryan or the House republicans after the summer meltdowns ...

He's betting on a brokered convention. I don't see any way that he'd be able to pull it off even if it went that way, but there's really no downside for him (as long as he can keep raising money) to stay in.
That is the real insanity in him staying in though - there is no way that the GOP is going to select a nominee that managed to win one out of fifty states. That would just be moronic.

Simple math. To stump Trump. Spread out votes between 3 people instead of 2, taking away votes from the leader, Trump, resulting in a contested convention. This is what the republican establishment wants.
Guess what - it won't work. Voters are pissed. And, judging from these primaries, voters are speaking out for Trump, and against the do-nothing establishment.

That is the real insanity in him staying in though - there is no way that the GOP is going to select a nominee that managed to win one out of fifty states. That would just be moronic.

I don't think that he even believes he can pull it off - but a brokered convention would give him quite a bargaining position for VP or a cabinet position.

He thinks he can win a brokered convention and everyone will be alright with that despite that no one has supported him.

Or in alternative he thinks Trump will put him, Mr amnesty, on the ticket as vp

He thinks he can win a brokered convention and everyone will be alright with that despite that no one has supported him.

Or in alternative he thinks Trump will put him, Mr amnesty, on the ticket as vp

He should go home.

Simple math. To stump Trump. Spread out votes between 3 people instead of 2, taking away votes from the leader, Trump, resulting in a contested convention. This is what the republican establishment wants.
Guess what - it won't work. Voters are pissed. And, judging from these primaries, voters are speaking out for Trump, and against the do-nothing establishment.

But it doesn't hurt Trump. It helps him. Because it keeps the anti Trump vote spread thin

But it doesn't hurt Trump. It helps him. Because it keeps the anti Trump vote spread thin
Disagree. The anti Trump vote is already thin. Trump is winning these primaries by huge margins.

Disagree. The anti Trump vote is already thin. Trump is winning these primaries by huge margins.

How big was that Missouri margin again?

Forum List

Back