Why is Kasich still in the race?

Simple math. To stump Trump. Spread out votes between 3 people instead of 2, taking away votes from the leader, Trump, resulting in a contested convention. This is what the republican establishment wants.
Guess what - it won't work. Voters are pissed. And, judging from these primaries, voters are speaking out for Trump, and against the do-nothing establishment.

But it doesn't hurt Trump. It helps him. Because it keeps the anti Trump vote spread thin
Disagree. The anti Trump vote is already thin. Trump is winning these primaries by huge margins.

How big was that Missouri margin again?
One state. ONE.

He is staying in to help Trump secure the 1237 delegates. He doesn't hurt Trump, he hurts Cruz. Thanks Karate Chop Hands!!

ByC49Fy.gif
8Sct9hT-.jpg
CWU04y5W4AEfCty.jpg
CWUgzxSW4AExzz6.png

Simple math. To stump Trump. Spread out votes between 3 people instead of 2, taking away votes from the leader, Trump, resulting in a contested convention. This is what the republican establishment wants.
Guess what - it won't work. Voters are pissed. And, judging from these primaries, voters are speaking out for Trump, and against the do-nothing establishment.
All of a sudden you people AREN'T proud of do- nothing, Repubs.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

All of a sudden you people AREN'T proud of do- nothing, Repubs.

That's all we had, moron. It's either no ideas or bad ideas. I'll take no ideas over bad all day long.

Did anyone tell him he cannot mathematically be elected?

He is staying just in case a Brokered Convention happens, and to be Trump VP pick is Trump can sway him joining Team Trump...

Other than that, well yeah he should leave but I like him in the race because he pisses Cruz off...

A Siena College poll of New York voters this month found Trump had support of 45 percent of likely voters, followed by Kasich and Rubio at 18 percent each and Cruz with 11 percent. If the majority of Rubio voters move to Kasich, the race could become competitive.

Kasich already has the support of some prominent New Yorkers, including former U.S. Rep. James Walsh, who represented the Syracuse area in Congress for 20 years.

Look for Walsh to try to convince Rubio supporters to join him with Kasich. Among prominent Rubio supporters are state Sen. John DeFrancisco, R-Syracuse, and Oswego County Clerk Mike Backus.

3 ways Super Tuesday results change New York's presidential primary

But it doesn't hurt Trump. It helps him. Because it keeps the anti Trump vote spread thin
Disagree. The anti Trump vote is already thin. Trump is winning these primaries by huge margins.

How big was that Missouri margin again?
One state. ONE.

That was hardly the only state

"Why is Kasich still in the race?"

Because he's the only republican candidate left with a modicum of decency and an interest in sound, responsible governance.

He's wrong on most of the issues, of course, but those are good faith mistakes on his part.
IDK about that. I thought the same thing until I read he worked at Lehman AKA- he cashed- in on public service

Because he's the only republican candidate left with a modicum of decency and an interest in sound, responsible governance.

He's wrong on most of the issues, of course, but those are good faith mistakes on his part.
it is interesting how the democrats here tend to be the only people that 'support' Kasich. They seem to think he is the best candidate on the right.

Not one of them will actually vote for him though.

it is interesting how the democrats here tend to be the only people that 'support' Kasich. They seem to think he is the best candidate on the right.

Not one of them will actually vote for him though.

He's the only adult in the Republican race.

Why is he still in the race? Probably to tempt Donald to make pervy comments about his daughters.

I heard that Trump may come 91 votes shy of getting 51%. They also said Kasich has 66 delegates right now. 25 more delegates and he can trade it in for a VP slot.

The only reason is Kasich is a ZOG stooge who has no chance in hell of winning anything, but prevented The Donald from closing the deal because of fucktards in Ohio who voted for K, assuming no fraud.

Kasich can only be thinking that, if there's a contested/brokered convention, he'd be the obvious choice because he'd have at least SOME delegates.

Makes sense.

Outside of that, it's nice to have someone, um, like him in there...

Or.....he could genuinely wish to deny the nomination to Trump at all costs. He's a religious nut with a pleasant exterior. He also know that expanding the base is vital for the life of his party.

He might think he has a shot in a contested convention.....but more likely....he knows that Trump does not have a good chance of winning a contested convention.

Kasich can only be thinking that, if there's a contested/brokered convention, he'd be the obvious choice because he'd have at least SOME delegates.

Makes sense.

Outside of that, it's nice to have someone, um, like him in there...

Or.....he could genuinely wish to deny the nomination to Trump at all costs. He's a religious nut with a pleasant exterior. He also know that expanding the base is vital for the life of his party.

He might think he has a shot in a contested convention.....but more likely....he knows that Trump does not have a good chance of winning a contested convention.

In a rare occurence, I agree with you. He represents the establishment and wants to torch the party. The election is irrelevant

-Geaux

Forum List

Back